Where were you when Trump won?

Where were you when Trump won?

in the bathroom, puking and crying

working at a news station. I was the only one who was pleasantly surprised.

shooting dope in my garage

i was sat at home drinking brain fluid when hilry rang

'trump is won'

'no'

and you??????????????

wtf? sort yourself out

I was at work. We had it playing on the tvs. My hopes were at an all time low. And then, as if an angel began singing, I heard someone start to cry. I couldn't believe it. It was my leftist roastie coworker. I looked at the TV. God Emperor Trump had done it. I was ecstatic. I was surrounded by tears and disbelief. It really was one of the best nights in a long time.

Sleeping in my bed. I had to go to work at 4 am.

Would it have been the same if Jim Webb had been the Democratic candidate?

literally anyone other than Hillary would have beaten him in a landslide

based
cucklord

I was studying politics at a Canadian university at the time. Actually got to laugh in the face of a literal communist professor and then run through the streets cackling. I was living with a couple black dudes at the time who were turbo-anti-white SJWs and I rubbed it in their faces for hours.

It's 2017, not 1973. Heroin isn't cool...

it's cooler than it ever was.

How could you live in a housing situation like that? Were they at least cool most of the time? Or did it suck?

>Trump
>won

umm I've got some bad news for you sweetie

In bed , i just woke up in time to see him give his speech

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Well, that's not how a fucking election works. Bush didn't get the popular vote either, retard. He was in for 8 years, just like Trump will be.

At work.

I was on my couch just chilling, waiting for Hillary to be called prez, but obviously things started to shift. The next 2 hours or so were so incredible. I’ve never been so hard the moment they called FL red. That was the moment I knew this was actually happening. I called my dad because I knew he needed to be up to see this happen.