Misogyny

Why can so many movies be summed up as

>Woman ruins everything

Seems a little strange.

Pic related.
>Woman ruins everything and kills two people rather than live with two r9k posters for a year

I just tore through the Moore Bond movies and half the plots boil down to "these women keep making things worse for Jimbo".

>X-Men Days of Future Past
Woman ruins everything by killing the president, then ruins the whole timeline and universe by NOT killing the president

Murph being a dumb kid and then an asshole didn't ruin anything though.

also this. anne hathaway is a real bitch i guess

>woman ruins everything because she thinks she's to good for the only man that ever loved her

i was talking about the woman that goes with them for the mission

Because most cliches are based in truth

i liked the cpr part though

>i was talking about the woman that goes with them for the mission
Matt Damon?

Goodman was actually a Badman though, she didn't kill two people. She arguably only killed one, and he deserved it.

I tried to think about what this movie is about and I realized I don't remember.

how has nolan deceived so many children into thinking he has any talent?

>knew about plan A being a scam the whole time
>delayed leaving millers planet, directly killing one crew memeber and causing the other to age decades longer than expected
>muh love
you know who I'm talking about

that was honestly my whole thought pattern through the movie,no matter how they try to justify it she was the catalyst that ruined everything

also taking out a alien spaceship with a glorified molotov when humanity somehow got its ass kicked?

>jenny isn't a cunt
>marries forest right out of high school
>forest still gets drafted
>provides jenny with stable army wife life
>becomes war hero
>still meets dan and bubba
>still gets bullied and falls ass backward into college
>still gets shrimping boat
>storm still strikes
>still becomes multi millionaire
>jenny provides forest with huge happy family and doesn't die of aids

The only wildcards I see are Dan might not survive his depression without forests friendship because forest would be busy with his family. And even he does then dan might not help forest on the boat without that extra connection. Dan could be the reason Forest was a massive success and no one fucked him over in business.

This post is retarded on so many levels. The guy killed wasn't Richard Nixon was was an actual character in the movie. If you had a high school education you would of recognized that

Jenny should have definitely died waaaaay sooner. That slut. But I guess it’s partly Forests fault for being a cuck. Still a hero though

It's actually Forrest's mom's fault for raising a retard and telling him it's ok to be retarded

>woman dooms her friends because she wants to virtue signal about the rain forest

It was literally OK though because he got to have an extremely full life and experienced and accomplished more than most normal or even gifted people. Was extremely unrealistic but a nice story to tell. The scene where he is talking to her at her grave was really heartbreaking. You died on a Saturday morning.

Because every other movie can be summed up as "man ruins everything". I mean someone's gotta do it to have a movie.
Misogyny my ass. You're actively trying to be offended.

>be retarded
>accomplish more in the first 30 years of your life than most people do in their lifetimes

If it was just a movie about this, I'd like this movie. The fact that it turns into Forrest's infatuation with some whore that has pushed him away since high school brings the movie down.

>woman dooms an entire species because muh feels

Guess the movie

Germany, 2015?

>incels miss the point that he was blatantly obviously holding someone against their will there before

but that leather catsuit though

That’s like part of the story though Jenny is supposed to be a horrible person

It never says humanity got its ass kicked

It’s been several weeks and the radio still works

>thinks that some hillbilly that says someone 'looks kinda like' someone they once knew is the same as actual proof
>missing the point that literally everything that Howard did was for the betterment of the people in the bunker
>Howard literally did nothing wrong

this,he wanted to keep them alive

>humanity didn't get their ass kicked
>now holed up in Houston and say they finally figured out a means of fighting back
>meanwhile the military is MIA and the survivors are begging for veterans and medics

k

You are literally insinuating that and have no reason to believe the military isn’t around

>insinuating that

did you even pay attention to the movie?

Nice.