Bryan Cranston: 'There may be a way back for Weinstein'

What did reddit alchemist mean by this?

bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-41973917/bryan-cranston-there-may-be-a-way-back-for-weinstein

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5071699/amp/Bryan-Cranston-says-Kevin-Spacey-s-career-over.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's getting nervous, I suppose.

kek. that only can mean he's next #MeToo

WHERE'S DEWEY, BRYAN?

WHERE DEWEY AT?

WHERE'S DEWEY?

If he outs other like him that would be redemption.
But it's almost like there is some sort of tribal thread binding Weinstein to other people in power in Hollywood.
Almost.

>we need to stop drumpf together

Fucking hell it better not fucking transpire that Cranston stuffed Dewey's butt during filming.
I'll never be able to watch MITM again.

Wait... What the fuck's going on here? What's his endgame?
google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5071699/amp/Bryan-Cranston-says-Kevin-Spacey-s-career-over.html

Maybe he's covering for the mom :D

>I was on a primetime TV show for many years. I think most people under 35 would have been fans of the show although the guy who played our dad is more famous for another role that came after the show ended. I was sexually abused by many people during my stint on the show including executives and one of the smaller role actors. The studio all knew about it (in fact the guys who played my brothers were also molested) but bought our silence. I always felt like that even though I was molested, at least I had money. Well, my parents spent most of it. And I had to spend what was left to pay for my asshole sibling's drug rehab and to fix their fucking problems. All I have to show for it is $8,000 and my family still asks me for money and complains to me about their problems. I turned to opiates to cope and for a few years, it helped me immensely. Now I work a normal 9-5 job and the memories of the sexual abuse is eating me up inside. When I see boys under 12, I think of when I was abused. I hate when people recognize me and want a picture because I remember all those times when a few men would have me pose nude or in speedos or underwear at their Malibu homes. I also hate it when people ask me when there will be a reunion show because it's been 10 years and I want to retort and say "why the fuck would any of us want to do a reunion show when all we have is memories of men sucking our cocks in the dressing room or watching us in the shower or taking us for "special trips" to their homes?" That is why you will never see a reunion show asshole.
Who the fuck else could it be?

Home Improvement

Is this the thread where Sup Forums pretends to care about sexual assault?

>pretends
you may be an apathetic asshole but some of us still have hearts

the malcom guy is worth like 15 million and not 8k

I enjoy watching these smug sociopaths lose everything, especially after believing themselves to be untouchable and above the run-of-the-mill humanity, despite being broken subhumans themselves.

They should chop off their dicks first

How the fuck would you know?

He means that in no longer that half an year everybody will forgot about Weinstein and move on next hot meme
Hollywood will make a comedy called "Nasty Producer" where Weinstein will play himself a couple years later.

Dewey??? I don't think so

>Jane Kaczmarek will never grope you in the studio and ask you to never tell anyone about what transpired

>tfw imagining myself as a little boy that gets molested by powerful middle aged women turns me on more than anything else

What's wrong with me?

#JusticeForDewey

>Who the fuck else could it be?
someone playing a game of pretend?
if you were really so worried about being ID'd, you would be far more vauge than giving a description that only fits malcom in the middle and maybe home improvement

the guy who posted that claimed to have a brother. the guy who played Dewey is an only child.