Yfw Snape gets cucked by James Potter

>yfw Snape gets cucked by James Potter

Is Snape /our guy/?

This aint plebbit my "friend"

Off the top of their head can anyone name a more tragic cuck in contemporary cinema? Snape's entire life was one gigantic cucking.

I would have bullied Snape too.

Snape isn't a cuck, that would imply he was dating Harry's mum, which he never was.
He's just a sullen beta orbiter

What makes it cucking is the not he takes in being cucked.
For instance, the scene where he asks to look into Harry's eyes one last time and the film flashes back to James cream pieing Lily.

*blocks your path*

Not at all, the guy was a masochist cuckold that watched over his ex-childhood love's husband's son and he also starred in easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Was he autistic?

based

You're an idiot

>dedicate entire life to some roastie who cucked you in elementary school, then her idiot son

No he's the complete opposite of our guy. He seems like some retarded womans fantasy

>snape is a good guy because he was obsessed with harrys mom decades after her death even though she literally never thought about him since hogwarts

Women like snape because they want their orbiters to behave like him

Reminder that these are marketing threads made by Warner to get people interested for fantastic beasts 2. They dropped justice league and moved into this

Call me a mudblood will ya? Laught at me, will ya? Fuck the woman of my dreams behind my back, will ya?
You're fucking dead...

Virtually all threads here are marketing now.

Well it sure worked well for Justice League, I can see why they're spending their budget they didn't earn back to do it again.

So fucking what retard. What are you or anyone else gonna do about it? Nothing. So sit back and deal with it sperg.

He was Jewish, so no.

T. Sup Forums

He loved Lily's mom to the point of choosing to be celibate for the rest of his life after his bully fucked her. If that's not a cuck, I don't know what is.

Odd response, truly.

this guy is unironically our guy

>fucks with people's memory for 30 something od years
>becomes a celebrity
>some kids fuck him over
>goes unpunished
>seriously
>some dude was forced to throw up slugs or some shit for pissing on potters day
>this guy fucks people for 30 years
>doesn't even have to deal with dementors

GET THAT GRYFINDOR COCKSUCKA!

Why didn't Snape just bang one of the hot witch teachers or something?
I always found his motivation to be really idiotic, it would have made more sense if Harry was his bastard son or something.

Don't forget
>completely incompetent/useless
and he fits us to a tee

>is literally a mentally ill shitposter
>dumbledore the cuck doesn't even tell everyone the truth
>still a celeb

he's not cucked because he was not even on a relationship on the first place.
only insecure betas from Sup Forums will project this on him assimilating not having something with a chick not interested to cucking.

Mentally he was cucked to an almost comical extent. Lily was all he thought about, 24/7, other than his gay potions shit. If that isn't cuck tier I don't know what is.

The only argument that he wasn't a cuck was that he was able to successfully manipulate not-Hitler for years, which you need to have excellent social skills for, but that's about it.

wanting a girl and watching her kiss her significant other is the same as doing nothing when your woman cheats on you

it's proto cucking

well I could admit being this obsessed by some whore just because you know her since your childhood is very weird.
and dedicating your entire spying for this and protecting her son is the closest thing to a cucking.

Snape should just stop caring about this shit.

no it's your own insecurity in that case.
Snape could be near to cucking because of his role on protecting Potter and also can't stop thinking about that girl.

but what you said is just something you can't control, how could force some cunt being attracted by you when not interested outside of being very rich? and this case she's nothing but a gold digger.

by rising up and being better then james at quidditch or something

but snape would rather read his fag book then even talk to lily

he just beta stares at her

He loved a women who was also his best friend, yes, but calling him a beta or a cuck would be like calling Sirius a cuck for pining after James. Sirius missed her, regretted alienating her, and then dedicated his life to taking down the fuck who killed her.

It's also heavily implied that the sword of Gryffindor deemed him worthy, as he was able to take it and hide it from the Ministry and Voldemort for months when Scrimgour could have easily drawn it from the hat, as he was an Auror and a Gryffindor.

A Slytherin, bravest fucking madman in the wizarding world.

>by rising up and being better then james at quidditch or something
teen movie clichés

Do you think James smiled at the thought of how Snape must be feeling, while he was taking Lily's virginity?

>celibate
What gives you that impression? Sure, he never stopped loving Lily but I'm pretty sure he banged a Death Eater or a student or two.

He spent the rest of his life in a mental ward barely able to remember his own name.

you sound unpleasant

Lockhart only goes unpunished because his memory charm backfired so hard he became mentally ill. He's a permanent resident in the loony section of St Mungo's. So in a way, he did get punished.

His crimes probably never became public though, as only Harry and Ron knew about them and I doubt they would tell on him after he fucked himself over so much that he doesn't even remember those crimes.

Snape probably snuck the Mirror of Erised into his chambers to wank in the mirror which to him would show Lily smiling.

the pedophiles and rape-apologists swarming this board love the idea of erasing someone's memory, so unfortunately yes he is Sup Forums's guy

Sure but this one is very obvious. JL 'bombed' and now a huge increase of traffic directed to harry potter and fantastic beasts this past week? Unless you're some cancerous drones from tumblr that heard about Sup Forums this is marketing

Why did women ever find Alan Rickman attractive? He always seemed to be melting.

Snape seems like the type to go on an Avra Kadavra school shooting spree.

>ayn rand top tier
F

he's not an idiot
if have a crush on girl, and she's not interested in you, but if you move on, then you're not a cuck
snape was always lily's bitch, he never got over her, from the first time he met her, to when she died, and everytime he saw harry, a living embodiment that lily chose james over him.
One of the biggest cucks in film history.

nice catch, I never noticed that Sword of Gryffindor connection, and Snape has always been my favorite character, i remember for years me and my friends would argue, they all thought Snape was Evil, and I would argue that hes not, even when he killed Dumbledore they were all like "hah! told u so!" but I would still tell them he and Dumbledore agreed on it. It was awesome when book 7 came out and I was finally vindicated

You're a cuck if you enjoy watching your partner get fucked by someone else. Did Snape relish the fact that James married Lily and plowed her every night? No, he was fucking angry and resentful. I know the cuck meme's been around for a long time but it still annoys me that people have forgotten the actual meaning because they've seen other people use it wrongly.

>he even posted the cuckold version tier list

never stop

But he gets the girl at the end.

Even the actor is cucked
>I'm am le shakespereian actor to be or not to be
>*gets typecasted for his role in shitty young adult fantasy movies*

He got type casted long before that you millenial cunt. Holy shit. He'd been playing bad guys in cinema for years before Harry Potter came along.

still signing autographs people send him. Implying the truth never got out for some fucking reason

>implying dumblefag wasn't raping boys and then erasing their memories during his "private afterclass studies"
>implying tom riddle isn't a good guy who tried to stop him

the first definiton of a cuckold was "husband of an adulterous wife". the fetish stuff was added later.

Meaning of words change over time. Gay was not always "homosexual". Back in the day it meant carefree or happy. Get over it you fucking cuck.

Snape wasn't a cuck, he was a «nice guy»

>hot witch teachers

There are literally none. Unfortunately.

>I always found his motivation to be really idiotic,

That's because JK pulled it out of her ass. She tends to do that thing when she writes herself into a corner.

Nigger what. Also, it was his voice.

Hogwarts isn't in America. So the best he could have done was a stabbing spree, and that's just sad desu.

Words change meaning all the time, to my irk. The word "literally" is now officially described as meaning both "literally" and "figuratively".
Still, acknowledging the fact that the meaning of words change over time, can you explain to me exactly what the word "cuck" means these days according to you?

I'm sure he felt terrible about the millions he made off of this franchise

Words can always be backtraced etymologically. Their origin never changes. Literally only means figuratively figuratively.

Exactly. Alan Rickman had an amazing and varied career long before he played Snape. He was a victim of typecasting though, often playing the villain.
He's gone public about how he really likes playing a good guy, but they're always coming to him to play the villain. He is fantastic at it though.

You should check out some of his work where he's just a normal guy like Blow Dry or Love Actually.

You can feel the resentment in his interviews.

I have one from a book series.
It's just as awful as you think

Oh, I'm on your side. I'm a linguist and I hate it when Oxford Cambridge changes official meanings to include other definitions because of popular (wrong) usage.

>Love Actually

Hey now, it's not very nice of you to steer people to that shitshow. Even though he was the best thing in it.

I can't wait for the Door of Stone it will be such a giant shit pile, I wouldn't even be surprised if writes Trump into it, somehow.

Is he ever going to finish that?
I thought he was busy showing GRRM how being a lazy, leeching faggot was truly done.
I also find it funny that Sanderson got advised to change Stones Unhallowed to Oathbringer, to avoid being perceived as similar to Door of Stone.

What's the hate for that film? It's the ultimate Christmas comfy viewing. Sure, it's really unrealistic in terms of some of the love stories, but the ensemble cast was great, the music was great, it was funny, at times sad. My perfect Christmas film.

I had to watch it in theater with friends and I wanted to kill myself.

If I have to hear that fucking song one more time, I will hurt someone. My pure bitter hatred for this vomit on screen knows no bounds.

Guess I'm not a very Christmassy person. And Die Hard will always be a better Chrismas movie.

Every fucking time

What book?

time travel magic exists. can't actually change that past because your actions in the past cause the present that made you travel back in time.

this whole movie was about cucking, hell bitch probably fucked the pianist

It's at the top of the page

wingardium leviosar

Oh, I wouldn't have liked watching it with friends at the cinema. Who goes to see a romcom with mates?

It's a guilty pleasure for me. I won't lie if someone aks me whether I saw it or enjoyed it, but I wouldn't shout it from the rooftops or anything.

It's just a wonderful set of love stories, most of which turn out well at the end in a blazing finale where most of the huge ensemble cast is shown to be connected in some way.
>Hugh Grant as the Prime Minister knocking on every door to find his PA
>Colin Firth traveling abroad to ask his love interest's family for their blessing

I guess I'm just a sucker for romance like that, even though it doesn't work like that in real life. Also the main theme was fantastic, how can you not like it?

I'm allergic to romance movies as it is, and LA is the one of the most cringy of those.

>>Hugh Grant as the Prime Minister knocking on every door to find his PA

I legit almost walked out of the cinema at that scene.

I guess I'm just a coldhearted frigid user.

FRANK!!!!!

It's not for everyone.
It got critical acclaim and is still very popular, but recently people have started criticizing it for having so many female love interests be subservient (they work for the PM, the writer, etc). People will always find something to moan about.

>eople have started criticizing it for having so many female love interests be subservient

Jesus. I mean I hate the movie, but that is such a non-issue. FFS.

Like I said, people will always find something to complain about. No work is safe.
Richard Curtis, who wrote the film has been subject to this sort of stuff lately, with people claiming his films are sexist towards women.

I thought it was the chapter heading

To be fair that movie About Time where Domhnall Gleeson keeps travelling back in time every time he screws up this date with a girl until he eventually knows exactly what to say and do to get to fuck her is a bit dodgy

>Not wanting to fuck the tea reader and Mrs McGonagall

Which house has the best waifus?

I wouldn't trust or want to be anywhere near people who wouldn't have sex with Emma Thompson when given the chance, definition of MILF.
>McGonagall
She'd be the most grateful, but I'll pass unless she Transfigures herself into her younger self.

>There are literally none. Unfortunately.
There's loads of teachers we don't see or get a description of. The Arithmancy, Astronomy and Ancient Runes teachers could be babes for all we know.

The one with the least Pakis.

Slytherin, naturally.

me on the left

Yeah, but most romantic comedies are sexist as fuck, period. I thought everyone agreed on that.

Slytherin. Uptight Arian girls.

>The Arithmancy, Astronomy and Ancient Runes teachers could be babes for all we know.

I like your optimism.

You are assuming these hypothetical hot teacher would want to bang HIM.

I mean, I would, but I'm a Sup Forums poster so my standards are unfathomably low. Normal women might run away.

UUUOOOH LEVIOSAAAUUUUGH

As he puts it in latest Q&A the book is going to come out when Trump's impeached. Eeeehhh 2 years at least, shitty twitch streams with his gf until then.

How long until they bring him back from the dead for another sequel?

This actually
This cuck meme has gone so far not even Sup Forums knows what it means anymore
A cuck needs to have a relation with the cucking partr in order for it to be cuckoldry, otherwise it's just being a beta orbiter
Soyboys are so triggered by rejection they dont understand this and think characters like Lily owed Snape some fidelity token AKA "not cucking them" or they're sluts.
They don't.

lol yeah whore does this guy think he is? nothing but pussy slayers here haha

why isnt felix felicis during every single fight throughout the entire series

both sides have people who can brew it correctly