LEAKS FUCKING WHEN I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH THEY FUCK UP

LEAKS FUCKING WHEN I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH THEY FUCK UP

A FUCKING TREE

A FUCKING SLOTH

Rey drove Luke to the dark side. Let that sink in.

You need to stop giving a shit about this franchise. I don't care in fact it will be hard to see much in the cam rip anyway so like whatever man.

REY IS THE FEMALE FORCE

That's fucking stupid. Fuck Disney.

I like how you just believe him despite him offering no evidence whatsoever

A TREE FUCKING

Anakin os a force porg sloth thing and Snoke is a 1000 year old vampire who is rich and wh*Te like DRUMPLF

A SLOTH FUCKING

During their fight, when Kylo Ren tries to explain how hard his life has been, Rey cuts him off by saying that he's a white male human and can't ever know suffering.

Its an "audience cheer now" moment

Im not sure how you know about the force tree but it doesnt exist in their current timeline it is only to show brief history of the force

Luke grabbed a force tree after rotj

JJ Abrams come on screen halfway through the movie to say it's the whitest fucking theater he's ever seen and that all drumpflets need to get the fuck out.

Snoke is confirmed someone who was an ok but misguided guy who got wronged and thus turned fully to the dark side (allegory of Drumpf voters) and Kylo is there to reinforce that point. The white woman Rey is taking her zoo of multicultural apes to fight this conservative army because the liberal white male (Luke) is too weak and comfortable with his privilege to fight battles anymore.

Rey becomes the most powerful womyn in existence and singlehandedly destroys the empire. Spoiled chapter IX for you.

JJ Abrams designed Finn to cater to drumpflets. He deliberately teased him as the Jedi lead to make them uncomfortable. Then when they would see the film, they could finally be relieved to see the black character was 1920 caricature, and the lead girl was very white.

snoke is sheev's son. rey is snoke's daughter. chewbacca is nonbinary. fuck drump and fuck white people. screencap this. i work for disney.

Spoilers right here you fucks

This confirms the early french leaks too.

I guess again movie got leaked months ago but nobody believed it.

So Rey isn't or is more powerful than Luke? Either way glad he bodies people but it sounds pretty shit, better than other leaks though

Doesn't seem to line up with shit we've seen in the trailers like Luke being scared of Rey

Why would Hamill have issue with Luke then he seems to act normal in that

>Snoke is confirmed someone who was an ok but misguided guy who got wronged and thus turned fully to the dark side (allegory of Drumpf voters) and Kylo is there to reinforce that point. The white woman Rey is taking her zoo of multicultural apes to fight this conservative army because the liberal white male (Luke) is too weak and comfortable with his privilege to fight battles anymore.

Rey becomes the most powerful womyn in existence and singlehandedly destroys the empire. Spoiled chapter IX for you.

MAN YOU LUV TO BE A FUCKIN LIAR....

>Snoke is confirmed someone who was an ok but misguided guy who got wronged and thus turned fully to the dark side (allegory of Drumpf voters) and Kylo is there to reinforce that point. The white woman Rey is taking her zoo of multicultural apes to fight this conservative army because the liberal white male (Luke) is too weak and comfortable with his privilege to fight battles anymore. Rey becomes the most powerful womyn in existence and singlehandedly destroys the empire. Spoiled chapter IX for you.

MAN YOU LUV TO BE A FUCKIN LIAR....PLZ DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND GTFO THA SITES FOREVER....

Because he let Han die?