Did he voluntarily quit or did WB fire him?

Did he voluntarily quit or did WB fire him?

I think it was mutual, zack probably stepped down knowing the public and the studios didn't believe in his vision; which was a great shame imo

We'll never know.

I hope WB still entertains the idea of letting him do that George Washington crossing the Delaware movie. He wants to use the 300 movie style for it.

>While filming Justice League Snyder supposedly switches to a 2 camera format just because "he wanted to make Justice League feel different" even though he hates doing 2 cameras because it messes up his composure.
>Later on during Whedon's post-production, the 2 camera shoot processing turns out to conveniently helpful to the reshoots and remaking Snyder's scenes without drastic change.
It was a set up from the beginning

they killed his adopted daughter as a way of threatening him to stand down

(((they))) had knives out for him the second the RT score dropped

Even the Snyder scenes in JL looked remarkably underwhelming compared to MoS and BvS. Must suck being in his position desu. Lesser men would've given up long ago.

I just want to know if he finished making the film the way he wanted to before the reshoots, or if there was legitimately more left to be filmed when Whedon came on board.

Apparently his first cut of the movie was “unwatchable”. Then they brought in whedon for help.

Apparently your opinions are all Sup Forums assembed.
That wasn't what I wanted to know.

they killed his daughter

If the movie was unwatchable, then they fucking fired him, dumbass.

>unwatchable
Meaning it was unfiltered Snyder/Terrio kino. Fuck WB seriously. They had the perfect duo for DCEU right there.

he changed DoP (to someone who most experience came from Game of Thrones) and aspect ratio

MoS and BvS had two different DP's aswell. Wagner was an odd choice but his GoT episodes were actually shot pretty well. Battle of Bastards looks better than some Hollywood battle scenes.

Fired.

A tragic artist.

That still doesn't answer the initial question. I wanted to know if the film was completed, including post-production, before the reshoots. Don't get hostile just because someone points out the fact that you take shit you've read on Sup Forums and regurgitate it as fact. Fucking child lol

Chris Terrio is one of the smartest fucks out there

What do you mean 2 camera format?

The version that Snyder and Terrio envisioned probably never made its way into filming or was deemed "unwatchable" so he remakes the film and in the middle of that he is replaced with a stunted manchild who can't understand human interaction past quips. The version that Terrio wrote is probably never going to be shown. There is probably a good chunk of deleted Snyder scenes that are stored in some HDD though. I get the impression that JL production must've been hellish. After BvS he was done in terms of artistic freedom.

Yeah, at least your "knowledge" isn't Sup Forums assembled.

he was asked to step down, then they used Autumn's suicide as the reason.

zack was never fucking good, you all hated him for ruining man of steel... what the fuck Sup Forums

awesome cg/action director, terrible for story

Who cares? It's not like anything of value was lost.