"You're a murderer, you deserve to die"

"You're a murderer, you deserve to die"

>american logic

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2017-03-24/apnewsbreak-california-to-free-9-500-inmates-in-4-years
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muhammad-boys-names-uk-list-william-replaced-a7958221.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w-j1Z8fHPI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's called justice. Something a dirty 3rd world dwelling poo on the loo won't understand.

>"You're a murderer. You deserve to spend 5 years in a dorm room with internet and tv access. Oh, you're a muslim? Then you can leave right now, we understand that this culture must be difficult for you to adjust to."

>euro logic

He wasn't just a murderer though, he committed regicide, brought the hyenas into the pride lands, ruled as a tyrant and caused a famine. And Simba sentenced him to exile before Scar attacked him.

>if you kill a killer then there are still the same number of killers in the world
- Spiderman

What if the killer kills himself?
Checkmate, Spidey

5 years?

Sometimes they don't even put them in prison.

This. The appropriate course of action is to have one guy go around the world killing every single killer then he kills himself. No more killers in the world.

Scar deserves to die because he's a despot that gave too much power to the nigger hyena and caused starvation in the pride lands... he's literally lion Mugabe.

Not if the killer kills multiple people.

That's racist, the pridelands belongs to everyone.

>mfw prison is preferable to not being in prison if you value mental freedom higher than physical, considering you get access to a roof and food without feeling the pressures of life

the people who were killed havent killed anybody

meanwhile in real life

usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2017-03-24/apnewsbreak-california-to-free-9-500-inmates-in-4-years

The hyenas wouldn't have gone along with Scar's plans, if Mufasa had treated them better during his reign. The lions brought that on themselves.

>Circle of life. Except for hyenas, they can starve for all I care

what if the killer killed other killers before he was killed, doesnt that lower the number?

HYENA LIVES MATTER

He commit regicide, orchestrated a coup, imprisoned people who were loyal to the previous king, brought in dozens if not hundreds of foreign, unstable crooks that overtaxed the natural resources leading to a food shortage and creates a class divide between lions and hyenas in the pride lands, all while having manipulated the living heir to the throne into abdicating it, lying to the populace about the regicide he committed...

But ultimately he didn't die by the hand of a hero. He died by the hands of villains. His own people.

you are a retard sir congratulations :P

For a second I thought you were talking about Obongo.

What the fuck does that have to do with the post you're replying to? It even specifically states that death row inmates, life sentences, and sentences with no possible parole would not be eligible.

Letting a guy who was selling drugs out early because he's made supposed efforts to better himself while being locked up isn't even remotely comparable to overturning a capital conviction because the guy who raped and killed a woman happened to be a third world migrant who just doesn't know how to act in a European culture and thus can't be held responsible for his actions.

Jesus, I used to think Europeans were smart.

>being bitten by a radioactive spider gave me both the wisdom to decide that killing under any and all circumstances is wrong and the authority to impose that decision on the lives of potentially millions
>spiderman i'm in perpetual agony with an irreversible uncurable condition that means i will eventually die a painful death but only after being a burden to my family for years, please let me die
>no, your suffering is for the greater good of soothing my conscience, now die slower you pathetic worm

lol

The percentage of Muslims in Europe is lower than the percentage of Mexicans in America. Fact.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muhammad-boys-names-uk-list-william-replaced-a7958221.html

and all Mexicans want to do is sell us good weed and cut our lawns.Muslims want to take over and bring in Sharia Law.

>caused a famine
Scar can't be blamed for there being a drought.

Uh actually Scar took over just before a period of heavy draught and the herds simply moved on. Usually predators stick around and wait for the herds to come back which is what scar and the hyenas as well as the lionesses did. Scar and his merry band of laughing doggies just got blamed for what is essentially a periodic system of draught and rainfall in Sub-saharan africa.

>taking the bluepill this hard

California is releasing violent niggers and spics or ignoring their crimes because Cali prisons are draining the budget too much.

>b-but they're being reformed in prison!
"No!"

mexicans arent driving trucks into crowds of people every month or setting up neighborhoods where you get stoned if you're not mexican

>one conqueror replaced by an other

That's not happening outside of neo nazi fantasy village either.

Those two groups aren't even remotely comparable to each other. Mexicans don't plow into crowds of Americans with trucks of peace, or blow up buses and train stations, or organize mass rape gangs, or demand that stupid barbaric laws be implemented to appease their superstitions, or get hired for a grocery store job and then sue the company because a customer buys an item they're too offended to scan at the checkout counter. They're also not actively attempting to completely rape and obliterate our culture, and we're not gleefully begging them to do so.

But if comparing a whole continent to one country makes you feel better about your cultural cuckoldry, go for it.

Literally every lion is a murderer.

On the contrary, if you stroll into one of their neighborhoods you're very likely to leave stoned whether or not you're Mexican.

>Scar can't be blamed for there being a drought.
Yeah, right, drumpftard. When the next series of wildfire destroy California, a state that didn't vote for him, we'll all know whom to blame.

>getting any of this out of my post

You're either retarded or illiterate.

You've never been to a Mexican neighborhood.

I believe the fair maiden meant "stoned" as in get high.

>take a life
>someone takes yours for it
You don't have to be a burger to agree with that.

I grew up in the Lincoln Heights neighborhood of Los Angeles, which is over 70% Mexicans.

I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you.

-batman

Spiderman btfo

Not if I kill multiple killers. Checkmate you wall crawling freak.

>Hamurabi's law
>American

>all Mexicans want to do is sell us good weed and cut our lawns.
Lol no

I've always wondered what people who oppose the death penalty for murderers think the penalty for murder should be. Like what's the argument? Why shouldn't someone who intentionally murders innocents die for it?

Why do Americans get so butthurt easily? Is it the 75+% overweight, 35+% obesity rate? The lowest public education standards among first world nations? Some of the highest violent crime rates among first world nations? Least white population among first world nations? More than half the population losing their credentials and information to a simple hack? The constant gang wars? Some of the lowest internet speeds? Highest prison population? The largest disparity of wealth among first world nations? The expensive healthcare? The loss of manufacturing powers? The American companies leaving America behind for global expansion? The Amerimutt meme?

Hmmm, I just can't put my finger on it.

>implying you'll have any time left from dodging shanks and getting raped to worry about higher knowledge
get thrown in jail and post back in several years, tell us all how enlightened you've become.

I'm not against the death penalty but the argument is usually that they should be imprisoned for life.

Not everybody lives in third world countries like the US.

>burger logic

but that took place in africa tho

Villains who did nothing wrong.
Also I would bang Shenzi

Directed by Raimi ?

>argument is usually that they should be imprisoned for life.
A properly applied and timed death penalty would make it a cheaper option.

>Why do Americans get so butthurt easily?

We don't. You must be thinking of Europeans. You cannot say anything about our country that will offend us.

No, posturing media talking heads don't count.

>US is a post-war superpower
>3rd world
10/10 thanks for making me reply.

>killing people is wrong
>to prove our point we'll kill people who've killed people

American logic.

>Has prisons where convicts are allowed to roam free and rape/kill eachother
>Not practically a third world country
Pick one

t. hyena cuck

Go chimp out amerimutt. These are your future leaders lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=w-j1Z8fHPI4

>this is the reality
"Nuh uh, this is my cuck eurotrash opinion, reality btfo"

rehabilitation has been empirically proven to be far more effective than American-style deterrence.

What should do with murderers? Punish them? Nah that would be wrong, punish someone or something is wrong.

>Is it the 75+% overweight, 35+% obesity rate? The lowest public education standards among first world nations? Some of the highest violent crime rates among first world nations? Least white population among first world nations? More than half the population losing their credentials and information to a simple hack? The constant gang wars? Some of the lowest internet speeds? Highest prison population? The largest disparity of wealth among first world nations? The expensive healthcare? The loss of manufacturing powers? The American companies leaving America behind for global expansion?

No, because most Americans are actually quite proud of those facts and wear them as a badge of honor. You apparently don't know much about America and its bizarre anti-intellectualism culture.

>terrorist attacks don't happen
>immigrant communities don't bring their problems with them

I'm not even conservative but you sir are a complete moron

American Prisons are pretty horrendous, you must admit. Some Euro prisons are hotel rooms like the one Breivik was rewarded with for his service. You are very isolated from human contact though. Brit prisons aren't too bad bad from what I've heard, unless you're sent to one run by pakis or you're a chomo, then you're fucked or you convert to Islam.

Because some can be rehabilitated. Should I chop off your hands if you steal so it's unlikely to happen again if we do that?

But he visited the state to throw water bottles into the crowd what else could he have done

Life sentence. Murder must be seen as a taboo. An unimaginable thing for a civilised man. It is for criminals only.

>believing jew-fabricated (((statistics)))

The absolute state of Europoors.

Why is The Lion King becoming a meme? Is this some kind of viral marketing campaign to get people interested in the remake?

I guess namefags are not welcome on this thread and ignored on a daily basis.

reminder that the sequel promotes racemixing

this is your future white boi

Fuck off, Batman.

>if you kill your enemies, they win!

europoor logic

That's a Batman quote. Spider-man has actually killed someone even though it was an accident.

You forgot to take your daily opioid and insulin injection

>Actually believing this because some republicunt tells you to believe it.

Christ, Americans get dumber by the year, seems you're losing the ability to do some critical thinking and ask "gosh, why would people find that type of sentence reasonable?"

Fuck off, Sup Forums

1. Because new evidence could later exonerate someone and it's better to have your life back after 20 years than to be just dead
2. Because it's actually more expensive to execute someone under our death penalty than to keep them in prison, look it up
3. Because someone can provide benefits to society in life that they can't in death, like labor or a cautionary example

>scandi prisons aren't huge jokes

you know we all have the internet right faggot? Breivik literally won a lawsuit to get more ps1 games and he killed 70 teenagers

lol

>California

What the problem with killing killers and scum? Also, since when does Sup Forums has morals? Reddit is against killing, even in self-defence. So Sup Forums, why are you so upset with killig someone or somethinf?

>ps1
Savages. Why hasn't someone shut down these Scandinavian horror houses?

More than half of those things are a result of the US government, not its plebeian population, that being said yeah it kinda sucks right now.

Do you care more about what actually works or do you care more about emotionally-fueled revenge? Because personally I would rather have lower crime rates and a not so large prison population.

"You're a murder and deserve to spend the rest of your life in prison at the expense of the state. Tax payers will pay for your food and medical treatment. We will preserve your life for no reason since there will be no attempt of rehabilitation or re-entering society anytime soon. Maybe when you are 65 so that you can live on social security."
>European """"""""""""""""logic""""""""""""""""

The fuck is the purpose of keeping someone locked up forever? Why should they be society's burden? The purpose of a penitentiary is to do penitence and re-enter society to become productive members of it.

>Also, since when does Sup Forums has morals?
Get the fuck out you newfag underage piece of shit

The punishment is having your freedom taken away, and you get very little human contact since you live in your hotel room all day which fucks with some people. I heard it works though, not got the stats on hand.

the plebs vote the people into office who enact the policies that lead to those kinds of outcomes though, or they don't vote at all and let other people rule their lives which just makes them cucks

For majority of Americans that's literally paradise compared to their current state LMAO

thats literally the NEET lifestyle that many here personally choose

What is the flaw in this logic?

Lion and lion. How is that racemixing?

>Amerigoblins literally calling Euro prisons too comfortable because they literally live in cardboard houses and wagecuck lives in comparison
You can't make this shit up

every European man is an effeminate fag

prove me wrong, you cant.

>europeans can afford homes

good joke

Yeah, Doug Stanhope did a bit on it where he said something like prison only sounds good to you because your life it wretched and you can't see beyond TV and a ready meal for an existence. I used to be one of those people, I got it from my parents, but there's too many things I enjoy about being free to ever think like that now.