youtube.com/watch?v=G0l37YU3IEY
youtube.com/watch?v=OTk77F4jquI
youtube.com/watch?v=jU_yIM9oz2Y
instagram.com/mateusasato/
youtube.com/watch?v=d5HXQ2e4yVA
youtube.com/watch?v=o6rBK0BqL2w
youtube.com/watch?v=d6rxGmvQPLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it happens, I'll cry like a bitch during the ending scene....

Yep, still no Shawn Lane movie. They tried making one but it failed.

That's not buckethead or Marty Friedman or Paul Gilbert

>buckethead
>good

hahaha next you'll say Slash is a legend

That's not Jason Becker

youtube.com/watch?v=_kpI1ez5KkA

so fucking clean

>only 24 years old here

You are critically retarded. Marty is your only respectable suggestion but he isn’t near best.

That's not Greg Lake

It would be an hour an a half of a bunch of rednecks smoking weed, drinking beer and destroying hotel rooms.

Eh nothing impressive, I'm more amazed by the size of the crowd

>Eh nothing impressive, I'm more amazed by the size of the crowd

Well now I really want to see it.

>greatest guitarist

to jim bob mcburger, yea

that's not Richard Lloyd or Robert Fripp or Kevin Shields or Takashi Mizutani

*gets you shot*

Who would play Phil 'sieg heil' Anselmo?

Guitars are dead. People now like other sounds

Uh, that's not Herman Li

Idris Elba just to piss him off

That's the strangest picture of Stevie Ray Vaughn I've ever seen.
Real talk though, Becker and Vaughn would be good biopics for the tragedy aspect. Especially Becker.

honestly if a guitar player stats his favourite guitarist is dime bag it's a massive red flag that they don't know what they're talking about
>muh dive bombs
>much tapping

I wish I could put into words how much of a cunt he is

>yfw your cock isn't big enough to rest a beer bottle on

He’s not racist.

>muh tapping

except Dimebag never taps dumbshit

Most rock enthusiasts don't know much about guitar or music in general

>meal
Sup Forums is for over-18s only.

>paul gilbert
>listening to wank

boooooring

good songwriter, not the best guitarist.

Robert Fripp is up there if it wasn't for his stupid insistence on NST, Richard Lloyd is good but not the best. If Kevin Shields was a talented guitarist he wouldn't need to drown out his clean tone with millions of effects pedals.

here's some of my choices:
youtube.com/watch?v=C0hr2HWOohM

youtube.com/watch?v=RtmW2ek7WkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=e0gbZylhi0g

I'm pretty sure Phil is illiterate so that's not him

Yes it is

Appetite for Destruction is one the greatest rock albums of the past 30 years. This is objective fact.

this is whack lol

>Stevie Ray Vaughn
Literally who

No, it's not, you faggot.

I know you want to watch men dressed like women and listen to their falsetto voices, but not everyone is a faggot, soyboy.

>greatest guitarist
>metal

We haven't even had a biopic about the actual world's greatest guitarist yet.

>judges peoples choices
>posts Derek truks
Lololol

this

It's amazing how all the deathcore guitarists now that tune to drop A and play 8 string guitars can't manage to sound that heavy, and he's only playing in drop D with 9-46 gauge strings.

>Buckethead movie

I really want him to write a biography. How he went from entering a guitar competition in a magazine to becoming best friends with Bootsy Collins, being too weird for Ozzy and ending up in GnR would be hilarious.

>That story where Brain (the drummer to GnR and Buckethead's close friend) told him he thought he was being followed by the record label
>Buckethead then puts on a mask, gets a hatchet then walks over to the car and stares at them until they fuck off
>Millions of dollars worth of negotiations with the reformed GnR and Buckethead is talking through his fucking puppet

?
Aside from being a few tones higher it sounds basically the same as modern metal, just without the drummer spazzing out on the bass drum.

>Shawn Lane
Came here to post this.

Shawn Lane's music is boring and his life was even more boring "eat, practice, eat, practice, eat some more"

My favorite guitarists are Jimmy Page, David Gilmour, Carlos Santana, Gary Moore, Steve Howe, Billy Corgan, Jimi Hendrix, andTom Morello

this is bait

I agree an Yngwie Malmsteen biopic would be great specially the part where every metal guitarist start copying him and being influcenced by him for the next 35 years

>no Layne Staley film

>tfw he shook my hand during a show

He actually barely ate and never practiced guitar after the age of 16 (he played piano instead). Guy survived on steroids, cigarettes, and heroin (which is of course partially why he died so young). Also a lot of his music is really cool, his happy solo shred stuff is probably the least interesting material he made.
For pure rock solo goodness:
youtube.com/watch?v=Pn-7QMGkn8k

metal is the horror genre of metal and retarded cookie monster vocals are the jumpscares of singing

What's wrong with liking guitarists who happen to be famous as well? I don't care that all teenagers who like rock say Jimmy Page and Jimi Hendrix are their favorite, they're both really innovative and made great melodies. As for Gilmour, Moore, and Howe, most kids don't even know their names even if they're in famous bands and I never see them meme about them

>be dull dude with talent
>copy Blackmore and Roth in a really tacky way
>actually make one good album
>make complete shit for decades afterwards while being a total cunt
>by the time you're in your 50s you even claim you never listened to Blackmore and you are the only guitar player to do anything of note ever
Yngwie's autobiography is incredible. It's the The Room of autobiographies.

when your father is a rich country musician that lets play with electric guitars all day since you were six anybody can achieve that

Phil's just a bipolar, manic-depressive version of a racist.

Dime had a unique sound. No guitarist since has had a sound like that. It's one of the reasons he's so revered. Eddie Van Halen is the same way. Literally no other guitarist on Earth sounded like him when he came out. Of course many copycats would spring up and sound very similar, though.

Yngwie actually had a pretty interesting life experience that would be worth making a movie about. His autobiography, Relentless, is really good.

Yngwie or Yngwie's son detected

Lane is great but he didnt influenced guitarist in the same level that Van Halen, Rhoads, Malmsteen did

when those guys break out they put the whole thing in another level that other guitarist didnt know it was possible

Nothing wrong with liking them. It's just that stealing Total Guitar® magazine's "Top 10 guitarists of all time!!" list is pretty depressing and shows you're too afraid to step out of the comfort zone of critically acclaimed artists to think for yourself. If you're a guitarist and your favourite influences are the same as everyone else's, what is there about your playing that will stand out as unique or innovative? How will you ever go beyond what came before if you're still wallowing in the past?

I actually read his autobio and he wrote many times that he was obsessed with Blackmoore and Genesis

>implying Guns N Roses were glam rock

You don't know much.

Let's see your list.

>google this guy

Wow, crazy death

They need to do the Time Machine Modulus biopic first

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

Poland > Friedman

Oh yes absolutely. He disowned Blackmore only recently. I'll see if I can find it.

The correct term is glam metal, or hard rock if you want to be stingy. Axl's voice really brings the band down, though. There were better rock albums than Appetite in that same year alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=skocKorjPPw
youtube.com/watch?v=G0l37YU3IEY
youtube.com/watch?v=OTk77F4jquI

I saw Buckethead live before I knew who he was. Dude is amazing.

not that guy but there's nobody better than 21 year old Yngwie

youtube.com/watch?v=jU_yIM9oz2Y

Pantera had the worst drum sound in music history

You dumb motherfucker, people can like whatever sounds good to them, it doesn't mean they're not "thinking for themselves." I listen to a lot more guitarists than that, I'm just saying they are still my favorite. Faggots like you who listen only to Yngwie or other neoclassical guitarists because you're so contrarian you can't like any guitarist who's well known or plays dadrock are insufferable. And virtually every guitarist you like always list pleb guitarists as their favorites in interviews. Always

fag

Agreed on Fripp and Mizutani. Kevin Shields is a great guitarist not because of his technicity but the way he uses his pedals
You should add Hendrix, Knopfler, Page and Gilmour

I believe you nu-yngwie is trash

There's the retort of someone that doesn't have an argument.

this is fucking awfully dated even for glam rock, Appetite is timeless bro

clearly you never heard Metallica's Saint Anger

>thinking I listen to wank like Yngwe
>thinking I listen to neoclassical
So many assumptions made. Are you telling me yngwe is "contrarian" or unknown? Did you even read the very first line of my previous post which was "there's nothing wrong with liking [popular guitarists]?".

>glam rock
???
>Appetite is timeless
Axl's voice sure as fuck isn't.

Axl's voice was ok in the record

bad bait

instagram.com/mateusasato/
Find a flaw.

It's pretty juvenile, even for a rock singer, and Slash just sounds like any schmuck with a Les Paul and a Marshall if we're being honest here. Nothing bad about that, those are high quality pieces of equipment and he's a more than proficient player, he just doesn't stand out.

>Slash
>Les Paul
Normie detected.

I think the heavy drum sound helped compensate for only 1 guitarist

By the way, I agree with you. It's just that I wanted to be a smartass.

That's literally what he's most known for playing.

he isn't even the best guitarist in his genre.

t. yngwie malmsteen

Fuck off memetano

>argument
>posts a picture of fagtano

*blocks your path*
*composes music le arpeggio shredderz couldn't even dream of*

Excellent taste
youtube.com/watch?v=d5HXQ2e4yVA
Still no argument, I see.

>posting a literal radical centrist
Fuck off Sup Forums

>it's a Dave Mustaine plays a pentatonic scale episode

I have yet to hear an argument.

No but that's my point. Slash didn't actually play a Les Paul in the classic GNR days, but some obscure LA luthier's custom guitar (Kriss Derig) that was made to look like a Les Paul.

*plays circles around you*

Is that Chris Poland? I honestly don't remember Megadeth's members so much.

Is this Kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=o6rBK0BqL2w

no, this is

youtube.com/watch?v=d6rxGmvQPLU