He did nothing wrong tbqh

He did nothing wrong tbqh

Getting cheated on is not an excuse for violence

fpbp

sure but still. he was completely in the right

t. soyboy

t.cuck

Mmm no. Not morally nor legally

If your girlfriend cheats on you, you are the only one to blame, you weren't good enough for and to her

t. female

reddit

(You)

is that way

you really are a cuck

No, but a reason for

Woah, strong argument there. Them ad hominems sure proved me wrong

Some critic actually said that this is how jealousy ruins relationships. So their relationship wasn't ruined when his wife was fucked by a guy in their bed,it was ruined when he got mad about it.

Let's not forget that she continuously lied to him about the affair too. And didn't she have a kid that wasn't his?

Black guys have killed their white women for less.

GET
OUT
OF MY
BOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

So? Nothing justifies violence. We are living in a civilisation, not in the jungle, you don't have the right to turn violent everytime you see something you don't like, only an autist would disagree

No she should break up with you like a mature adult if she doesn't think you're treating her right so she doesn't waste your time. Cheating on you is 100% her fault, it's not hard to NOT fuck someone else. I know this is bait but fuck it why not.

He truly didn't. Wife was a slut.

black mirror is mkultra brainwashing stop watching this shit you fucking dumbasses. read the king james bible. what the fuck could you possibly get out of watching shitty modern british shows that isnt dwarfed in importance by THE WORD OF GOD THAT MADE YOU AN EMPIRE??

Let me guess, you have never had a girlfriend

No one wants to cheat on other people, even when you may not love them anymore you still respect them and don't want to cause harm. It's not something you do on purpose to fuck the other person's life

When he went violent, he was thinking in ruining someones's life. It's way worse

He was completely right in everything he did except for attacking the guy who fucked his wife/gf. At that point you tell her to fuck off and kick her out of your house, or if it's not your house you leave. She's stuck with a kid and you have zero obligation or responsibility.

The thing he was most justified about was being obsessed with his hunch. The episode did a good job showing that he was almost taking it too far but in the end was proven completely right.

Oy, easy on soy, lad.

Hmm, victim blaming.
If someone isn't good enough for you, you break it off and do as you please, not be dishonest and cheat. Although they had recently had an argument and she hadn't heard from him in a while, it was literally just days and wasn't officially broken off, so fucking another man is whore shit and equal to cheating.

>read the king james bible

I'm not saying what she did is ok, all I'm saying is that it doesn't justify violence

t. cuck

lol how comfortable and safe you must feel living in your westernized, middle-class enclave.

In 2/3rds of the world, infidelity is not only punishable by violence but death.

The fact that his wife (ex) remained alive at the end of the episode is how you can tell it was pure fiction.

Lmao, ironic you assume he's never had a girlfriend yet everything you just said shows you've definitely had little experience with women. Let me give you some life advice my friend, the type of person you just described are very rare types of people that most will never get to meet let alone be with. Majority of people who are willing to cheat at all don't give a fuck about concepts such as respect and honor. They cheat because they don't give a fuck. This is a fact of life.

>lol how comfortable and safe you must feel living in your westernized, middle-class enclave.
Lolno, I live in the third world my man

I've cheated women and women have cheated on me, I still don't justify violence

As I already said, no one just cheats on people to do harm, and when you do it it's not a good thing, but not a reason to go violent

>Lolno, I live in the third world my man
>third world
>internet access
pick one user.

Except fucking tank their relationship. Yes you can judge the girl if you want, but the guy was *equally* a cunt.

Is this entire site incapable of comprehending any kind of duality? Do any of you actually understand anything that can't be condensed into a shitty greentext meme? Obviously his girlfriend was a piece of shit, but if you think that somehow means he was 'in the right' then you're in for a shitty fucking life. His paranoia and obsession with reliving the past was clearly shown to be unhealthy to the point that their relationship was already a toxic hunk of shite.

I just can't imagine what kind of brainlet retard would watch this and think 'right, if I ever get a gf I'm gonna harrass her constantly the moment I feel slightly insecure or suspicious on the off-chance I'm right!'

I live in one of the best third world countries but still 3rd world

So just get cucked and shut up? faggot

If it happens, it happens. If you are a nice guy and a loving person you have less chances of getting cucked

Define violence exactly, but any normal or reasonably adjusted person here isn't going to say if a chick cheats on you then you're allowed to beat the fuck out of them or anything. You can definitely and should metaphorically kick them to the curb, shout at them if you wish, and call them a useless cunt or whatever other names you see fit. If i call her a dumb whore and tell her to fuck off forever while, do you classify that as violent?

I actually have had a few girlfriends no meme, but I've never been cheated on nor cheated. If you don't love a person anymore then why would you stay with them? Cheating on someone is essentially betraying their trust in you, not saying it's necessarily done with malicious intent, but the negligence is still worthy of blame. If you can fuck someone else behind your partners back and then go and look them in the eyes and tell them you love them, you're a piece of shit human being.

Shouting is also violence

Again, cheating is something bad to do and no one does it on purpose because everyone knows it's bad and harms people

But once it happens, if happens, you aren't allowed to just go violent

That was the point of the episode you retard. He became obsessed with just a feeling he had, and the episode showed how he was going into unhealthy extremes trying to find anything to prove his feeling. He was portrayed as someone ruining an otherwise good relationship, but then, uh oh, he was proven right, his feeling was accurate from the beginning.

The moral of the story is becoming obsessed is unhealthy and will ruin your relationship if you're wrong, but sometimes your gut instinct is right and if you strongly believe it then it's worth a gamble. Nice attempt at trying to seem intellectual though.

>not reading the KJV bible

Is he, dare I say it /ourguy/?

Yeah, nah, you're just wrong and incredibly stupid at this point. You consider shouting as violence? You think if someone you love and have been with for years literally betrays you in the worst way possible, that you have no right to even yell at them? That's delusional.

I'm a feminist, I would never commit violence against women

yes you are allowed to be kick in face you piece of shit

I don't agree with that guy, but its actually retarded to call someone stupid or delusional on the basis of subjective opinions

Nice meme. Anyone who considers themself a real 'feminist' considers women and men equal in all things except biologically. This means if you're okay with defending yourself against a man you're okay with defending yourself against a woman.

>gets made fun of
>thinks it's an argument
>actually just being made fun of

>thinks pointing out ad hominems means anything

You obviously don't know what feminism means, of course we know we aren't physically equal, that's why violence against women is bad, you can kill a woman with your barehand when they can't do shit to a man

haha le epic greentexting meme, you are doing a great job trying to fit in, my redditor friend

>He did nothing wrong tbqh
you mean the episode that ends with him removing the eyes?
charlie brooker literally says that IT'S GOOD to be a cuck

stop watching this cuck propaganda m8

Only right opinion. Every TEHoY discussion ever is either:
>justifying cheating & lying
>justifying violence

go fuck yourself faggot.

I think he is referring to the hit with the bottle, the wrestling, and the threatening with a broken bottle that he did to the guy. Mostly pretty minimal violence imo.

most people using the internet are brazilians/filipinos/indians so whats is your point exactly?

t. soyboy cuck faggot

The bitch wants emotional support? She on life support

>If you are a nice guy and a loving person you have less chances of getting cucked
>nice guy
>less chance of getting cucked

YOU CANT BE THAT FUCKING NAIVE.
Nice guys aka boring guys are always getting cheated because women dont value them after some time, they get bored of them and look for guys who makes them feel emotions, either bad or good.

Boring guys aren't nice guys

does not change the fact that nice guys are absolutely boring

So tv, is it better to be Socrates dissatisfied or a pig satisfied?

Imo, he was better off not knowing

Cuck

>being pacifist scum

his opinion is retarded so he's right. fuck off

yes it is