I feel like Korean dramas are slowly becoming a thing. Do anybody here watch them or are they strictly a female thing?

I feel like Korean dramas are slowly becoming a thing. Do anybody here watch them or are they strictly a female thing?

I watch Jap doramas.

>BIG
What's big?

strictly a female thing + "male" /kpop/ posters

which ones? The only two I've seen where Switch girl and Blazing Transfer students.

And yes before anybody ask Big is based off the Tom Hanks movie.

This show had a terrible ending. Though gong yoo was amazing in his acting

korean shit is for fat white girls and weaboos who are bad at geography

Asian dramas are for soyboy gooks, but even those are better than SJW BLACKED diversity shows from USA and Europe.

Hana kimi is absolute kino

I just watched Goblin loved it, but the ending made do an instant 180.

Nah. I like Korea went there a few times dated Korean women. Like the food.

But I haven't fallen for the K-drama or K-pop meme. Looks like garbage I wouldn't be into if it was white, so why would I give it a pass just because it's Asian.

>Goblin
>Tvn
couldn't get into it after seeing the first ep. they literally crammed 3 episodes worth of story into one.

Yeah, that never stops. They cram so much in the whole last episode that makes most of the show pointless.

Does the fact that America has remade one and it is successful do anything for you?

Watch Scarlet Heart: Ryeo for some isekai game of thrones romance

I've only liked really liked one called Another Oh Hae Young
Watched tons of others, many of them I believe didn't even finished, but never really liked them.

Have you seen coffee prince, protect the boss or History of a Salaryman.

what a shame. and it was supposed to be by the same writer as the one who wrote Descendants of the Sun, which I really loved, the Heirs and Secret Garden. the concept is pretty interesting and Gong Yoo is pretty cool. the girl is also cute.

>isekai
Gross

From there I'm missing salaryman, is it good?

kdramas are for ugly viet/gook female esport clingers that get passed around like loose change

I've seen ads for k/j drama streaming services on the trains over in nj so yes they definitely are weirdly becoming a thing in the west. Fuck it, someone recommend some drama kino

>Signal
For mystery
>Oh my venus
For romance

>slowly becoming a thing
They have been a thing for a very long time. What do you mean?

I think so. I binged watch it. which I don't usually do with Korean dramas.

He means they are becoming a popular Western thing. I think its because Netflix is completely flooded with K-dramas and Bollywood movies.

I'm talking about mainstream.
Protect the boss, History of a Salaryman, Cinderella and the fourknights, Last,

You Who Came From the Stars if you want kcapeshit kino.

K-dramas,kpop,etc are for hipster weeaboos that don't feel special enough for watching Jap stuff DESU.

Thanks cuties

What's the one that's like a detective show but the female protag has amnesia?? It's based on a Japanese cartoon or something?
You lads know the one right? I forget the name but was interested in watching that one.

Isnt this a jdrama? Okitegami Kyoko?

That's the one. I am pretty sure I read about it in a kmovie/drama thread. Thanks anyway.