In your opinion what was the biggest mistake DC committed with Justice League?

In your opinion what was the biggest mistake DC committed with Justice League?

>Hiring Joss Whedon
>CGIBORG
>Jew flash
>Random villain that no one gives a shit about
>no build up
>Quips

not letting snyder do his thing

Under two hours time limit

All of the above

Studio meddling.

DC comic characters suck. There is nothing they could have done or ever do to make a film with all of them worth watching.

Hiring Snyder to begin with after bvs was such a mess.

>Bruce said something about you taking us to brunch?
>OY VEY SUPERGOY, REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION. I FEEL LIKE IM IN ANUDDAH SHOAH

Christ, they needed raimi for the reshoots

Fucking Snyder over

why did batman get a new gay suit? its schroederberg-tier

Starting a cinematic universe instead of doing good standalone movies

Because now I have to piece together how all these movies are somehow fucking connected

It gets hazy after BvS

I like how big Gal Gadot's tits are holy shit she has a full body.

This. Might just be the most jewed movie of all time.

All comic book characters suck, it's only when you have someone like Sam raimi or Tim burton (before he got hung up on depp) who say "fuck the comics" and do their own thing that you might get something good

Halo Wars had better CGI and animation

All of those

I honestly don't understand why they went with full CGI on cyborg. It looks horrible.

They could have used a real armor and CGI

Not canning Snyder immediately after BvS

Trying to be the MCU

The quipfest is jarring and nonsensical, and we as an audience have no connection to these versions of the characters when this is our first time seeing them. But WB just HAD TO HAVE an answer to The Avengers.

The MCU took its time getting to the Avengers. It was a logical conclusion. BvS and JL were rushed, incoherent messes hacked apart and massed back together by suits who see the MCU in motion without understanding what got it there.

Should have done a MoS trilogy with the occasional nod toward a wider DC universe and then done a WW or Batman or Aquaman solo.

I feel like they haven't figured plot through before shooting the movie. It's like they created few scenes from nothing and after that tried to put it all together using generic bullshit as a glue. Same goes with BvS, but at least it had some good scenes.

First 15 minutes:
> bald white man yells at scared muslim woman, with the connotation that he is free to do so because Superman is gone.
> White Christian terrorists try to bomb a building because they are angry about refugees in the UK
> white janitor mops up the floor of the genius black scientist
> white woman portrayed as an uncouth dumbass conspiracy theorist

This isn't even counting the flash parts and the line remarking that people who "dont accept the modern world" are idiots. The film was absolute propaganda

biggest mistake? letting Snyder do it, then firing and replacing him with 7 months left before the release date. Snyder is a mistake, but you can't just cut the guy out 3/4 of the way. just bite the bullet and take it like a man, then start fresh after JL. slowly develop Superman and make him whole again and so on.

not even Sup Forums here but come the fuck on brown and gray? Really? They just don't match

Nothing
It's MOTY

Both hiring Joss Whedon and not letting Snyder do his thing. I've never been a Snyder fan, but his version of the movie sounds phenomenal, like he was finally gonna get it right.

Gay Jew Flash works, it differentiates him from CW Flash. And his costume can be changed.

Cyborg's design is terrible, but the way that they were talking about the tech in the movie opens up an opportunity. The technology is overtaking him, he can't control it. Maybe the more he's able to control it the more we're able to see his body again.

The second biggest mistake after Joss is Aquaman. Surfer Bro Aquaman is terrible and the worst part of the movie.

Hiring Snyder. Contrarians pls go.

>Sam raimi or Tim burton (before he got hung up on depp) who say "fuck the comics" and do their own thing

Spider-Man (2002) and Batman (1989) are both pretty accurate though.

It's the league itself. Batman works in a dark gotham scenario batteling insane criminals. Superman works alone or max with/against bats. Noone gives a crap about cyborg or seaman. WW or flash are ok i guess,but thats it. We didn't need this fucking movie. No need for cherrypicking or the hollywood blamegame. The movie is crap and everyone with a brain knew this outcome just by reading the name of it. Justice league.

Just coming out of the cinema, I would say:

-leave the quips to marvel, do your own thing.

-Lex Luthor Zuckerberg is a bad choice. Bald Lex Luthor Zuckerberg is just wanting to shoot yourself in the foot.

-Shittiest villain since ever. And I have watched japanese sentai.

-I'm aware the audience loved him, but Flash was a pain in the ass 80% of the time.

They should have known by now that Snyder is box office poison.

>CGIBORG
>Jew flash
>no build up
>Quips
All of these things were there with Snyder. You can see all of this shit in the first trailer and Snyder and his wife begging reporters to not shit on this movie by tellings them "t-this one is gonna be lighter and f-fun guys! Ezra is our S-Spider-man!"

Bitching about Whedon is pointless when Superman was the best thing about this garbage.

You realise that without Joss Whedon all those other things would have been even worse right? Snyder wasn't making good movies, Whedon ruined nothing.

Then how come every time those are brought up every Sup Forumsfag spergs out over shit no one cares about like organic web shit or joker killing Batman parents

I'm still astonished how rushed and terrible it is when they had 4 movies to set it up, the fist avengers had the same amount didnt it?

>no build up
WB should have release individual movies for each heroes before doing Justice League.

Dafuq? Raimi's Spider-Man movies were very faithful to the comics, because he grew up reading them and wanted to recreate that classic Lee /Ditko/Romita vibe. Watch the special features sometime, faggot.

The costumes look like shit.

The schedule was pushed up due to Supe’s hairline, Ben’s alcoholism and Gal’s jew genes getting old.

Jesus...
This is very bad, Joel Schumacher feelings

Must have thought the WW feminist anti trump bullshit would carry over to this clusterfuck.

I would have preferred they went with artificial muscle, it's still cybernetic but imo looks a lot better than clunky metal plates and he could wear it.

>In your opinion what was the biggest mistake DC committed with Justice League?

everything has been wrong since the beginning
wrong vision and deconstruction of heroes
miscast
gal gadot wonder woman enemy number one of the catholics
wonder woman against catholics in two movies?

>enemy number one of the catholics
What?

THIS. I hated this shit.
More SJW than even Spiderman Homecuming.

>SJW
Damn, you guys are really obsessed about it, aren't you?

Sup Forumsfags are retarded. Those are small changes that don't affect anything.

BRING ZACK BACK

BRING TERRIO BACK

>white people on screen
>angry anyway

>CGIBORG
t. practical grandpa
>Jew flash
Not really a critcism, complaining about jews in hollywood is like complaining about Italians working in pizzerias. They basically founded the industry.
Steppenwolf was originally expanded on in Snyder's cut. Actually had an original motivation other than "I WANNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD BECAUSE I'M AN ALIEN"
>no build up
Why the fuck would you want more shitty superhero movies.
>Quips
All of Snyder's banter was always during an appropriate time, none of that shit was during an emotional moment.
>"t-this one is gonna be lighter and f-fun guys! Ezra is our S-Spider-man!"
You do realize Terrio penned the script of JL and Flash's character before Civil War and Homecoming right?
Also the light tone wasn't reactionary, it was always planned.

WHY ARE PEOPLE OF COLOR IN ROLES THAT I DON'T WANT THEM TO BE IN
THIS IS THE SJW'S FAULT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

So the real work of Gadot is to ruin the Catholic Church in the movies?

The reshoots. Aside from turning the movie into a tonal mess, people overlook the fact that it shortened the post-production schedule by months, which is why almost all the CGI is such horrible shit.

The guys in VFX had a fraction of the time it takes to put together professional-level work.

>Yid Gadot
>big tits
Nope

Also casting a kike who doesnt even look fully white as Wonder Woman is just horrible.

>Because now I have to piece together how all these movies are somehow fucking connected
There's 3 movies... you must be retarded if you can't piece that together.

-basing the DCEU on a film that was clearly intended to be stand alone
-old batman
-terrible conceptual blunders like armoured flash, cgi cyborg
-no introduction/references to the new gods in the previous movies (scott free and glorious godfrey would have been easy enough to cameo)
-steppenwolf's design(dont they pay artists to come up with concepts, is this really the best they could do?)

There's 5 you dickhead

Man of Steel
Batman v Superman
Suicide Squad
Wonder Woman
Justice League

WW, SS and JL feel completely separate

No Amber Heard.

More like white people won't care and complain the same way minorities would if they were cast in those roles. It's bad because it's pandering not story telling

>4 previous movies, even WW, without dumb leftist shit.
>Actual movie with 5-6 scenes/dialogues with dumb leftists shit.
>"YOU GUYS ARE REALLY OBSESSED!"
You're a blind retard or just a demagogue. Go suck a plantation of dildos.

Everyone in this movie is indestructible there is no conflict and zero tension, a main character get two of his limb pulled off and minute later he's back to normal

Superman's arc is get resurrected, go to farm, feel itchy, scare villain and smile so retards on YouTube can say I'm so happy we have the real superman. If that's the real superman then I'll take the one from the last 2 movies

For the money spent on this movie the level of quality falls so far below my worst expectations this is the worst edited movie I have ever seen and I'm really surprised the critic and audience reviews are this positive

Avengers had at least 5

so they had one more than DC, and while Avengers is by no means great the novelty of finally seeing everyone together on screen after their original movies made the film worth seeing, I definitely didn't feel the same about JL.

I'm not talking only about the movie and this thread. I see it all over Sup Forums.

Every single casting decision

>Also the light tone wasn't reactionary, it was always planned.
And that's why they did reshoots with whedon to add more quips...

Either hiring Snyder, or mandating that it be no longer than two hours.

She is in the movie.

For like 2 minutes

I'm sure Joss cut a lot of her scnes

Yes. Nothing on DC can beat the tragic of Black Widow.

>>Hiring Joss Whedon
Snyder left the project (daughter). Someone had to step in and wrap it up. It really didn't matter who they hired. The movie would have felt disjointed because you had two different directors with different tastes and opinions. Implying that Joss was a mistake or that the movie was worse because of *him* is silly.

>>CGIBORG
The CGI looked terrible to me in the first teaser. But Anons said it would look better in future trailers. It never got better. The design of the suit certainly wasn't the "biggest mistake" in anyone's opinion.

>>Jew flash
Some people liked it, some hated it. Most people were "meh". Not the biggest mistake, IMO.

>>Random villain that no one gives a shit about
The movie was for casuals. Casuals either don't know anything about the villains or they don't care.

>>no build up
Better development and buildup would have been nice in my opinion.

>>Quips
A well written script and a well shot movie (the word escapes me) are important to a good movie. Quips or lack of quips don't make a good movie.

>In your opinion what was the biggest mistake DC committed with [DCEU]
The rush to copy Marvel's success. This point sort of encompasses the "build up" bullet-point. The powers that be wanted to get something out ASFAP. If they had been methodical with the DCEU, then it would have been so much better than it is now. The DCEU could have been a complementary franchise to the MCU, a more serious take on a superhero universe.

If the studio had slowed down and had a better plan/vision/writing the DCEU could have been so much more.

Agreed. The whole thing felt rushed and as a result elements of the film felt incoherent. (Most of the Aqua Man bits suffered from this).

>the biggest mistake DC committed with Justice League

Being owned by WB

Might have done worse had Whedon not changed the direction. Most of the praise has been about its sense of fun. The DCEU has been kept afloat on goodwill until now and no matter what they released as the sequel to BvS was going to be harmed by the hatred people had for that movie. Snyder was a mistake and they let him take the reins three times.

>>Random villain that no one gives a shit about

It wasn't any one problem but If I was forced to pick one it would be this. Darkseid as the villain would have got people talking. When Steppenwolf was announced not even comic fans cared

I forgot about WW and who gives a fuck about SS.

WW is easy to piece together with the other films because it takes place in world war 1 you fucktard

I hope this is bait because anything is possible if you cover and stuff the tits. If you see cleavage, that's a pushup bra at work. Also she's like 90 pounds soaking wet, minus some fat on her thighs, she's a skeleton.

>Hiring Joss Whedon
Hiring Whedon didn't hurt the movie as much as the shitty, disjointed editing did. He could have done an incredible job and it still would have felt weird if the editing was that bad.

>CGIBORG
Was terrible, but not movie-killing terrible. ALL the CGI was shoddy.

>Jew flash
Who cares?

This played a part. The problem is, nobody outside of comic fans knows DC's "greater threat" villains. They know Joker, Lex, etc. but not Darkseid or any of the lore. Marvel spent YEARS building up to the Infinity Stones and Thanos. Ask a random person on the street what a Motherbox is, and they won't even know it's from comics.

>no build up
No reason to care, memorable villains, or sense of tension. Badly written DC scripts
and comics usually end up like

>There's an evil thing that punches hard but Superman is invincible. GG everyone

Or

>Oh no, it can punch harder than Superman or has kryptonite! GG to the good guys until a Deus Ex Machina happens.

Not like Marvel is better, but still.

>Quips
Well written and timed quips are fun. These weren't super great.

Mistake tier list:
Joss>time limit (studio meddling)>CGIborg>Flash casting

Well she doesn't have any tits but damn, those legs are glorious.

>>CGIBORG

Cyborg was honestly the best part of the movie, the actors performance outshined any other JL member. Even the design works well within the movie, it is alien technology, so of course it does not look like anything you know, so I actually found it fitting.

Not into capeshit, whats the tragedy of black widow?

No build up
bvs stole JLs crossover thunder
pathetic action scenes(snyders doing)

Making Batman the comic relief.

They were squeezing her pancakes so fucking hard to create a cleavage in that scene with Cyborg

They didn't have any kind of plan for what they wanted, and kept messing up.
This is the grandest mistake they made, and it might never be fixed.
WB has not put anymore thought into this than when they just randomly made a Green Lantern movie and decided it would be the start of their cinematic universe.

What they failed to realize is that the best part of the MCU isn't any specific movie, its how they're all connected. So when they got Snyder, who's really good at adapting specific comics and ideas into movies, they didn't give him any direction besides "Just make movies about Superman".
That's all they do, just make whatever random movie they want. Guardians of the Galaxy doing well? Just make a suicide squad movie for no fucking reason. Want to bring Batman into the universe? Just shove him into Superman's movie so they can fight!
People think our movies are fucking dogshit and want nothing to do with them? Just get Joss Whedon and throw Snyder under the bus.

I was rewatching the final battle on the camrip
Holy fuck the editing is shit

Letting Snyder anywhere near it.

What was everyone's favorite Aquaman line? Was it when he went "YEAH BRO" or "MY MAN" or "HELL YEAH"?

>amazons can hold a massive solid stone slab on their shoulders for a few minutes
>can't survive a fucking horse falling on them
I know horses can break legs or even kill a regular human irl but fuck me

>Turning it into a fucking quipfest
>Autism flash
The fact that fucking Batman was cracking jokes left and right is beyond retarded.
If they'd just kept the same serious tone MoS and BvS had they could've paved the way for more capeshit that isn't 2.5 hours of """jokes"""

Me, personally, I loved when Superman appeared and he said "ALRIGHT"

I may have clapped too hard and hurt my wrists

>Snyder, who's really good at adapting specific comics and ideas into movies

oh yeah really good. Like that never ending sex scene in Watchmen or all the scenes with Leonidas's wife in 300 that never were in the comics to begin with. Really good indeed

the shit action finale shocked me. I wasn't expecting something that uninspired. Its a series of action moments stacked on top of each other. The film makes set things up then forgot about them. for example, they set up that the town was crawling with parademons but after batman short engagement with them they disappear from the movie till the ending requires them to turn of steppenwolf. why did they never help him?

WE NEED ZACK BACK!!!

I think the biggest mistake was that Steppenwolf kept using Cleave when he should have been using Sunder Armor and Heroic Strike more.

No tights.

I swear these Snydercucks are actually Marvelkeks who want the DC to stay fucked by wanting Snyder back.

avengers had 5 solo movies beforehand, one of which was a sequel to a previous solo movie. justice league had two solo movies, a jl-lite movie featuring the trinity, and a completely unrelated team movie about villains with a cameo from batman.

only two of the characters were fleshed out completely. batman got a shortened version bc we already know batman's reasoning. we didn't get to know anyone else or their motivations.

>Tell me, do you bleed?
That was decently well done
>Oh yeah I'm bleeding. Something's bleeding. Hoo boy bleeding
>mfw