Riley Stearns

Has anyone here seen Faults?
Here’s an intro the director recorded with star (and IRL wife) Mary Elizabeth Winstead
youtu.be/aKjmGFteGJY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfBuYlBqC-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=eq3-F_738gA
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/05/emma-watson-new-film-the-colony-47-pounds-uk-box-office
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pottery

i dont understand how such a hottie like her could go for a guy like him
hes literally average in looks
i guess hes rich but who the fuck cares when you're one of the most well paid actresses in hollywood
is this one of those cases where the guy is her childhood/teenagehood sweetie and then she just sticks with him out of conformism?

MEWitoutyou t-shirt lul

>sticks with him
uhh, user.

GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

HAS HE SLAIN EWAN YET

yes i know they split you silly goose. im obviously talking about back when they were together

the state of samefagging

SOON

Let's be honest guys. He got to fuck a 10/10 for years, probably catching whiffs and everything. If anything I'd say most of us should be jealous.

Wrong pic

>He got to fuck a 10/10 for years
Then where are the kids

He beat up all of them

damn

Fuck fuck how do I delete my Sup Forums account? Please someone?

A kid from Scotland, up to no good
He knew one day he'd be the king of Hollywood
With a group of sexy girls, his confidence was brimmin’
Not here to take parts he was here to take women

From the start Noah Hawley by his side
Whoever thought they'd be known worldwide
After a ten episode deal and a contract to sign
Leaving his old Wife and his boring family behind

After 2 eps Niki Swango got into the furl
Ewan said that he was gonna fuck Riley’s girl
It only took one season to show his past wasn’t luck
As he connected with the MEW, and made Riley a cuck

There's only one Ewan McGregor, and there's no better Stussy
And he's going to knock up Riley’s hussy
So Stearns watch out ‘cause the big Scot’s cummin’
You can post all you want, but you'll do nothin

The third season was next in store
To do what no other actor had ever done before
Became the first double character in history
And took the chance to apologise to absolutely nobody

Came from working as a Jedi Knight
To getting twenty minute blowjobs from Riley’s wife
And now his money, his cars and your girls he flaunts
‘Cause Obi Wan does what the fuck he wants

Riley, you’re weak and you’re small
And the truth is that you'll do feck all
‘Cause acting beats writing and swagger beats fright
"Why’ve you got a sword Riley, you can't even fight"

There's only one Ewan McGregor, and there's no better Stussy
And he's going to knock up Riley’s hussy
So Stearns watch out ‘cause the big Scot’s cummin’
You can post all you want, buy you'll do nothing

>what is the pill
Did you not watch Fargo, user?

10/10
Fucking saved holy shit

t. riley supporting soyboy

Why do you think she cheated on him with a handsome movie star and then eventually dumped him, leaving him broken and alone, to fuck said handsome movie star?

I wish that was real.

He got dumped for a movie star. After getting prime era movie star pussy. There are worse ways to fail at life.

Beautiful.

Girls only like guys who are outgoing and muscular. If you're not a Chad, there's literally no point in dating.

kek

holy hell, this is golden

>t. riley supporting soy boy
Yeah, true alphas pick on some literally who bc his gf left him, that's just the Gorilla Mindset brah, now the pussy just pours in

CALL ME A KEK, WILL YA?!

Riley obviously came out on top.
Fuck roasties.

>probably catching whiffs and everything

What did he mean by this?

Unironically this, rooting for his comeback in the spirit of brotherhood and camaraderie

>What did he mean by this?
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

Justice will be cold and swift.
Roasties on suicide watch

10/10

>the art of self-defense
Ah, so Riley is going with the preemptive strike approach. Interesting tactic.

MEW career is OVER but RILEY'S is just BEGINNING

Scotland: 1
Amerimutt soyboys: 0

Faults is fantastic.

This shit makes me sad because it just shows the true nature of all women.
Disloyal and very ungrateful!

Funny, he was a skinny fuck and she left him when he got ripped.
It's quite strange how Riley is UNJUSTing himself physically while also getting JUSTed mentally and emotionally
must be quite difficult to push through it

Faults is actually a great movie.

It's about a guy who deprograms people who are in cults and he's hired to deprogram MEW but shit goes cray cray like it always do.

kek

Jesus

wtf

Ah, so she was fucking the director. She always was a ho then.

That's okay. I'll still fap to her.

I too enjoyed Faults. I think it did quite well with the obvious small budget. He didn't hire unknown actors for most of the roles so it somewhat elevated it. That black guy from fringe is in it even though he has like 5 lines which is weird. The Coen brother influence is undeniable and I have no doubt he was the one who got MEW into those kind of films which led to her getting her Fargo role. I think an extra 5-10 minutes and another set involving maybe the wife of the main character absolutely fucking him over would have made for a better narrative. But i liked the twist as well as how it seems that the cult isn't really a static thing but one that grows and shrinks to further future plans

jej

Man I hope he's over it and is downing in pussy soon, and MEW inevitably gets tossed aside by long dick McGregor.

sauce?

She was with him since they were 18

he will probably get back with MEW

i had a dream Riley beat Ewan to death and got sent to prison and he became a prison kingpin and i got sent to prison as well even though i'm not american and became one of his acolytes in his cult and he had a cape and was about to be released from prison and the UN were worried.

Not on your life. Riley is done being a cuck, he is slowly becoming a chad.
Rumour has it he’s already in communication with Eve. He’ll have shagged her by this time next week.

t. Riley

stay positive, just staY POSITIVE

someone should photoshopped a photo of Riley messaging Eve and send it to the daily mail. Now that, would be funny as fuck.

I find it hilarious for similar reasons. MEW has always done her best to present herself as the "innocent good-girl next door" and then she cheats on her husband with her co-star, divorces him, and immediately starts a very public relationship with the guy who cucked her husband. Doesn't get much more roastie-tier than that.

She's going to feel real dumb once The Art of Self Defense sweeps the Oscars. She was supposed to be the star and got replace by Imogen Poots.

can we be more cautious with the way people fling around the word cuck please, I think, now i'm not positive, but I think a cuck is someone who willingly and intentionally lets his wife/girl sleep with another person. in my definition, that's a cuck.

also a faggot, aside from a bundle of sticks should be someone who pulls the hair and/or kicks/punches the balls of the other person in a fight.

>She was supposed to be the star and got replace by Imogen Poots.
for real? Then something good came out of it

>willingly and intentionally lets his wife/girl sleep with another person. in my definition, that's a cuck.
That's only one type of cuck. Let based Steve Carell and the Goose illustrate this for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=PfBuYlBqC-Y

Ironic. Perhaps you should go look up what cuckold means and where it comes from.

kino
the follow up part: youtube.com/watch?v=eq3-F_738gA

s e x u a l
a w a k e n i n g

based Goose unJUSTing people

what if the woman is just a complete whore though, like if it was something she'd inevitably do regardless of the man?

is it once a cuck, always a cuck? can a guy not be a cuck after being cucked?

If he moves on and unJUSTs himself he's not a cuck, he's a guy who once got cucked. It happens.

>what if the woman is just a complete whore though?
What if an serial killer murders someone?

>17.32
That's worse than Worst Emma's "Colonia" box office numbers in the UK

???? I don't get the joke tbqh

*breathes in*

>theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/05/emma-watson-new-film-the-colony-47-pounds-uk-box-office
She's box office poison, Beauty and the Beast only did well because it's a Disney movie based on a traditional fairy tale. It couldn't possibly bomb.

I feel like anyone who dates someone who previously had a dick in her is a cuck but everyones definitions are different. I'm a virgin. I probably watched too many disney movies as a kid, thinking the first person I fall in love with, I'll be with for the rest of my life. I think everyone is just addicted to sex though.

fuck you so cool riley

Dishwashers are a meme.

You actually spend less time and effort cleaning manually.

Based

I'm a virgin too and plan to stay that way until marriage but I'm not sure I'll be able to find a virgin woman to marry. That said, I don't think dating a non-virgin makes you a cuck, but it makes me kinda uncomfortable. And each previous partner increases the chance of divorce, statistically speaking.

That said, I once dated a chick who was not only a virgin but also shared my mindset. Sadly it didn't work out. And she was also part jew and it grossed me out when I learned of it.

>tfw chinlet

yeah, I don't think it's realistic to find a virgin woman to marry, unless I marry into the mormon faith or something like that lol, or become a pedophile but I'm pretty sure most states and the general pop. are against marriage to girls @ that age

If you live alone yeah. If you don't then it's actually more expensive to wash dishes in the sink than it is in the dishwasher. Also it's going to do a better job.

It's not impossible to find one, but it's not easy at all in this shitty degenerate society. And even mormons are sometimes nonvirgins, but going to a church increases your chance of finding a virgin.

Setle down, Begbie.

Oh and also BTW this chick in particular that I dated was fashy as fuck. That helps, but then again it doesn't guarantee anything.

based

riley's future

ayyyy I'm guessing you saw my milhouse post from minutes ago

Quasimodo?

He's a bigger dweeb than I thought The mystery is how he bagged her in the first place; not why she escaped.

Fuck, Tower Prep was a decent enough show, wish it had of had a longer run.
Didn't know he was a writer on it.

It’s actually a decent flick, not that anyone Sup Forums actually cares about his film and just wants to shitpost about MEW

She's basically a 6 to anyone who spent any amount of time on a decently sized college campus and isn't infatuated with one of her characters. You need to get out more.

>this is a 6
Sure thing, kiddo. More like a 4

will Punished Riley make it?

yeah dude, probably his first long term break up but he'll eventually move on.

Really looking forward to the self-autobiographical film Riley Wick and how he the character trained in forbidden martial arts and operator secret techniques to kill thousands of studio security guards to finally get to Ewan and his whore.

plus, a lot of women age like shit. it's probably for the best that he never had any children with her, he'll eventually see her at old age and be grateful, but he might not realize it for a long time. maybe he'll be lucky and get one that will age gracefully and take good care of herself and appreciate him.