Why are there so many riley supporters on Sup Forums...

Why are there so many riley supporters on Sup Forums? Never knew this board was so full of soyboys (either that or you’re just a bunch of butthurt amerimutts that are mad over a fellow amerimutt getting cucked by a chad Scot)

riley is only supported ironically idiot

it's literally just him
>amerimutt
try harder soyboy

>soyboys
>butthurt
>amerimutts
>cucked
>chad
how often do you leave your basement?

MEW proved herself to be unpure and betrayed our trust.

No because I don't follow any of this, and neither should you. A bunch of grown men yapping about celebrity rumors and gossip. These threads are some of the most posted as well lately. Sad!

>I know its hard to believe now, but yfw MEW has been playing them both and Protagonist/Antagonist team up to take down roasties once and for all

Riley went from total soyboy to actually decent in the last few months/years.
He got fit,got into martial arts,trimmed and cleaned his look.

If you don't take into account the recent cringy shit with MEW and McGregor ofc

We're not so much on his side rather than understanding his point of view.

You have to understand that Sup Forums is largely comprised of two types of males:
> tfw virgin tier
> tfw broken hearted tier

Many of those in the latter group have either been cheated on or fucked over. There was a popular /r9k/ story where this dude typed out how he loved some girl he knew from kindergarten and how it felt when they finally dated in HS. She met some older guy, pedophile tier, who ended up taking her virginity, fucking her brains out consistently, etc. There are tons of men who endure that, both on and off Sup Forums -- men who have literally done nothing wrong, but got fucked over by a woman's deceitful nature.

It isn't a matter of soyboy shit, Chad shit talk, etc -- this is a common thread that affects almost all men. Even the supposed Chad has endured this, or will, at some point in their life.

I don't know Riley personally, but I can't imagine how painful that shit would be. He was with her romantically for his entire adult life and was led on by her lies during Fargo filming and after. He believed her when she said it's "just acting," when she would go for script readings with Ewan, when she wouldn't be home for extended hours due to "filming issues," etc. That shit is haunting. Stronger men than him have been driven to acts of homicide or even suicide.

I know we're on Sup Forums, so I'll get trolled to oblivion and called a soyboy/bitch/cuck, but those are real things that happen to men. Riley is just unfortunate to be in the spotlight.

If I was him, I'd just go full Bill Burr tier and verbally rip her to shreds publicly.

He might not look like your average soyboy, but all the spineless shit he posts on social media proves that you can put the soy into the boy but you can't take the soy out of the boy

>you can put the soy in the boy, but you can't take the soy out of the boy.

Literally what did he mean by this.

>actually decent
He’s gotten semi ripped, but that doesn’t excuse his complete soyboy-esque personality and social media posts

Riley got to fuck prime MEW then dump the used up old roastie. Ewan gets Riley's sloppy seconds and monthly alimony payments to his ex wife.

once you go soy, you never go goy

mcgregor is the worst offender because he left his wife of 22 years

This guy proves that there's no point in dating if you're not a Chad. I gave up on the idea of EVER having a girlfriend years ago. It's sad to think about but it's a sad reality.

GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

>grown men yapping about celebrity rumors and gossip

more like fat bitches and gay dorks.

>tv is obsessed with this cuck whose the most blatant cuck on the planet.
>His girlfriend who is obviously out of his league cheats on him.

You're all so dumb you probably think Ewan was the first guy she's cheated on him with.

They've been together since for 15 years (he's only 30 year old) and she has cheated on him every single year.

The saddest thing here is that this board is full of shits like him.

>she has cheated on him every single year.
proof?

>The saddest thing here is that this board is full of shits like him.
Then why are you here roastie?
Let me tell you exactly why women are a meme gender.
You utterly hate betas, but you STILL can't possibly bear the thought of not being drown in attention by them, attention you don't deserve.
This is exactly why I don't feel bad when little girls get raped.
You freaks all fucking deserve everything horrible that happens to you. And that's a quote.

this desu. what riley needs to do is get some fresh pussy and shoot his seed into it. that would btfo mew so hard that she could never recover

>i share a board with these weirdos
think it's finally time for me to leave

so long losers

see you tomorrow! :^)

She wouldn't care at all

lol is that real?

I'm a film buff who likes rooting for the underdog. I'm also hoping this whole situation turns into something out of one of my samurai movies.