Is this about right?

Is this about right?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/movies/2017/11/25/blade-runner-2049-women-critique-denis-villeneuve/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did Sheldon mean by this?

Dumb bait, too obvious.

You can have all of those except The Nightmare Before Christmas and Lord of the Rings

why does every nu-male have to have a cartoon avatar of themselves?

>LOTR, a movie about all the white subsets joining together to literally genocide the evil blacks out of the world
>soyboys

Add at least three times as many shows/movies/types of media to inform the masses.

>Netflix
How can something the vast majority of people use with no political affiliation be related to a subculture?

Becauae they know they look like shit

Also checked

Still not as bad as people that make quirky little animations of themselves on youtube. that shit makes my blood boil.

Self conscious about their looks. Also, because they have a mind of a child.

>same exact thread three times in one day
Not getting enough attention buddy?

>Dune
>for soyboys
Way too many redpills

No. It's a fucking mess.

You need to differentiate between movies and TV that are ABOUT soyboys and movies and TV that are FOR soyboys. At the very least. Some fo the stuff on there simply doesn't even fit - Her for instance. This demonstrates a lack of understanding about the differences between Cucks, Soyboys, Beta's etc

What the fuck is a soyboy? Is this a Sup Forums thing about drinking soy?

i would remove br2049 and just ad a picture of the director instead
he's gone full soy
>ew.com/movies/2017/11/25/blade-runner-2049-women-critique-denis-villeneuve/
>“What is cinema?” Villeneuve continued. “Cinema is a mirror on society. Blade Runner is not about tomorrow; it’s about today. And I’m sorry, but the world is not kind on women.”

Netflix is pure Soyboy. It produces original content BY and FOR Soyboys.

Soyboys love Netflix to the point that they actually subscribe to it.

>Is this a Sup Forums thing
Why does Sup Forums always get the credit for these? First they get credit for cuck rather than Sup Forums and nwo they got a /fit/ meme.
Sup Forums stop acting like niggers pls

>Fuck this meme! I'm gonna ask what it's about in EVERY thread and mention Sup Forums because I don't LIKE that board!

t. mad as fuck soyboy

This tb h

when did Sup Forums start spamming Sup Forums buzzwords again? I thought the redditors took this place over.

How the fuck is Lovecraft soyboy-core?

Only a soyboy would need to ask that question.

Didn't we already have one of these? The "I'm 16 and my humor is fucking superior" thing?

Why is blade runner there

>Lord of the Rings
>the Thing
fuck off

>star ship troopers
>Wes anderson
>blade runner
How many levels of contrarian are you on right now?

It's usually get's called out by assblasted soyfags and direct the blame to Sup Forums when in fact it's some other boards. Sup Forums has become a scapegoat for whoever pissed off redditors.

>leaving out the DCEU
Nice try soyboy

>And I’m sorry, but the world is not kind on women.”
well he's right, look at Africa and Asia

Where is Mr. Robot?

It popped up with heavy use on Sup Forums via Sup Forums after r/incels was deleted on reddit. They fled to r/the_donald which is the Sup Forums liason to reddit. It's literally a reddit meme used by some fags on /fit/ occasionally. And the people who use "soyboy" are either obese fags with tits or skinnyfats also with tits because bodyfat influences estrogen levels way more than trace amounts of phytoestrogens found in foods.

>mfw i unironically thing the fat dude looks cool

>mfw i unironically thing

lol delete this nephew

What do you mean? Which animations?

haven't really got any examples for ya, I'm afraid. Don't watch many jewtubers. Surely you have seen people make animations of themselves, it was popular once upon a time.

Essential Anti-Soy Boy Core

>ching chong cartoons
>not a staple of the soyboy diet

Watching it right now

>mfw I've rewatched it 3 times in the last 5 months

Classic Doctor Who is chad-tier

Part true, part bait
These are not Soyboy-core
>Trek (Some are)
>starship troopers
>LOTR
>Some Lynch sure
>The Thing pls
Scott Pilgrim & eternal sunshine of the spotless mind was just OK in my books.