Did your theater cheer?

youtube.com/watch?v=LyNp47kZw20

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo&index=28&list=FL6iG5CglXMBNgMibwvNveHg
youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c
youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
youtube.com/watch?v=vX2AK5bVIxU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please god dont let this trend get to my country...
God damn retarded 56% white Americans.

I wish my theater was like that

instead everyone stays silent through the entire movie, as if they didn't enjoy it

I wish movies would release with audience reaction audio. Some Robert Rodriguez movies had them.

No, but my theater did clap at the end... I've never experienced this until I moved to the Midwest a month ago.

I thought it was just a meme....

Me and all my pajeets got up on stage and started dancing when Superman turned his eyes.

because they didn't. this movie is garbage.

Californian here, when I was a kid no one clapped in the theater. Since about 10 years ago, I've noticed it happening in some movies.

>The absolute STATE of Muttmerica

Disgusting

Judging by the subtitles every time someone speaks, I'd say this isn't in america. It's likely in some third world south American shit hole or poo in looland

kino scene

Ya I was hootin and hollerin, then I gave the scene 46/50 claps

do u guys ever think wonder woman hangs around aquaman because she has a fishy smelling vagina and because hes a fish man she just has to stand close to him and everyone will think its him when really shes the one who smels of poon haha

>you must be 18+ to post on this site
don't you have school tomorrow kiddo?

>It’s a euroutism thread about how they supposedly never clap at anything

There were a handful of OHHHS when he looks at him, but no screaming

Most threads turn into Europe being assmad at Americans. I'm surprised there's no 56% spam yet.

>falling for old pasta
lurk more redditpal

>Bacterial vaginosis is normal

And thats how you spot the b&

this reaction makes me so happy

>Most threads everyone in the world BTFO the most meme of a country that exists

ftfy

They have spanish in some theatres in southern states in america

Not surprising

I hate niggers so much.

Cheer for what? The movie was fucking garbage.

Brown people love garbage. They build their homes out it, even give birth to it.

charge ur phone

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOM

>when ur siblings getting thier butt whooped, and ur mom see u tryna escape

Do normalfags actually think these kind of comments are funny?

blackpink

Oh yeah, there was cheering and clapping after every quip. And whenever a character moved an object the whole theater would erupt into cheers and shouts of "goooood joooooob!!!"

Whenever I heard that, I smiled into my mega-slurp coke with its two extra shots of syrup. Gotta love my fellow Muricans.

Since when can superman react to the flash?
Flash can outrun time, yet superman nearly lands a punch on him? top kek

So superman got upgrade from mother box or what ?

No joke, I was in a similar room and the energy was amazing, I almost teared up.

>Since when can superman react to the flash?

Since it was a brand new Flash who hasn't fully realized his power?

how

Also supes had been woken up by the alien mother box thing so it probably supercharged him

Mine just laugh for 2 seconds

were they cheering because kal-lel was BTFO out of jews?

those amerimutts are disgusting

HOW LONG CAN YOU MOVE IN STOPPED TIME SUPERMAN

how can you charge a phone in a mud hutt?

It was met by gasps followed by some, "Ohhhhh craps!" followed by laughter, then silence as the awe of watching them fight kicked in. This was the best scene in the whole movie for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo&index=28&list=FL6iG5CglXMBNgMibwvNveHg

Capeshit is becoming the new Bollywood.

>
youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c
At least we ain't sandniggers

Both of them need a good shooting.

most films that I see in theaters are ones that I dont mind watching with others so I appreciate if they come to life a little. Only time where there was a reaction was opening night of Force Awakens

FUCK YOU DIO

the video is uploaded by a Soudager Aamir, its probably in India dumbass

my hawk started going crazy during this scene and made me spill my crab legs

What would happen if someone just stood up and screamed SHUT THE FUCK UP from the top of their lungs? I mean isn't it their good right to watch the movie in quiet since they paid for it?

Why the fuck are they so loud? I've never seen people make this much noise at the theater.

>I mean isn't it their good right to watch the movie in quiet since they paid for it

Yeah if they complain to the Ushers

are americans pajets now?

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

>"how can you charge a phone in a mud hutt?"

Is that Donald Trump?

>so mad you went to knowyourmeme
top kek

I went to a morning show and it was pretty empty.

It was 3D, so they laid glasses on every cupholder/armrest. I sat in the back, had row to myself, and I grabbed every pack of 3D glasses.

I was so bored in that movie, I carefully opened every bag, slid out the glasses, and proceeded to fuck them up (snapped out lenses, broke off arms, etc). Then I neatly put them back in the bags and re-placed them on all the seats.

The funniest part of that shitty movie was picturing the next group of people all using broken 3D glasses!

My amusement was cut short by that awful fight scene in the end, so as a final act of defiance, I whipped my dick out and pissed on the floor.

If I ruined the movie going experience for just one person, then my job was done. Fuck DC.

I'll take shit that never happened for 500

>Ahuhuh I may be a mongrel, but you posted a pictures so haha whos the real mongrel?

Mutt logic at its finest

lmao you're mad as fuck
i would be to if i was a phonefag who lives in a mud hutt

why are fa/tv/irgins so autistic?

I assure you, it happened. I am an agent of chaos. Anytime I can be destructive and ruin someone's day, I will.

>even third worlders are laughing at the bad special effects

>being this mad

Hahahaha

>national anthem
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=vX2AK5bVIxU

quick post more before your mud hut runs out of electricity and you cant charge your phone

>cant reply with anything but repetition

Thats autism. Mudblood doesnt help either im sure.

>this mad

>super ai enhanced cyborg mecha megastructure mma will happen in your lifetile

He's always been able to keep up. That he can't is a false flag operation.

Bow to the empire, vassal

>stopped time supes wut nao???
>reverses time for the whole damned planet

Flashtards at their best

why USA can't shut the fuck up during movies?

americans are obnoxiously loud anywhere and everywhere user.

you fucking casual

Year One Flash. That is all.

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

I totally agree. Having a healthy gene pool that's crossbred is way more shitier than having a tiny inbred gene pool. Why look like a unique man who's German, Irish, Italian, Greek, American Indian, Spanish when you can have pasty skin, big ears, large hooked nose, and ginger freckles? America sucks.

Nice headcanon

Obviously it's garbage . It's a comic book movie

where the fuck is this USA?? holy shit... "people" behave like this in a movie theater??????????

>the music at 0.55
Fuck off, that was amazing. My audience didn't burst into applause because we're not Americans, but there were some scattered knowing chuckles and it was great.

I can't believe americans actually do this shit and i can't believe that most people in the comments are like "damn i wish i was in that audience, i always get a quiet zombie audience!"

What the fuck is wrong with these people?
Do they really think that watching a film is some kind of social event?

I love being Australian because the most that people can shitpost us with is that we are class A shitposters since we make fun of ourselves all the fucking time.

False. Nobody loves being Australian.

yes

People? No. Niggers? Yes.
Jim Crow movie theaters when?

I've seen people get in fist fights over telling basketball americans to quiet down.

>people express themselves here!
>I can't handle it!
autism

I'd rather be Australian than Canadian.

Superman op, pls nerf

cringey motherfuckers

Britbong here.

The *ONLY* time I ever went to a cinema and the audience clapped at the end was at the end of Return of the King.

Burgers are so fucking annoying.

>It's fucking real

I legit thought it was memes. I mean, maybe the odd whoop but it's like someone dosed them with laughing gas or something.

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Whole books have been written on that subject. Do you know that they stand up and clap even at home when they're alone? They don't have to be watching a movie, they just get this urge to rise and holler.

Could someone please nuke USA already?

>What the fuck is wrong with Americans?
jews wrecked their country

america is gay