SATURDAY NIGHT

>SATURDAY NIGHT

Why are you here?

my wife's husband died

Well, answer him!

I honestly forgot it was Saturday, I should hit a bar and bang a whooer

im an alcoholic and depressed individual

Saw justice league with my parents and went to dinner.

Juat to suffer.

I went to my uncle's burial and just felt like smoking a doobie at home.

GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING BIG GUY

i'm on diaper duty. my sister needs sleep. she has work tomorrow and my niece prefers chilling with me anyway. we're splitting the last piece of pumpkin pie and watching YT but we both wish we were out watching Coco rn.

i went out yesterday

Have to pick up family from the airport, so there's not really many options for going out.

You could hop on a plane and get far away from this crazy place, user. Start new somewhere else where nobody knows your name. But only if you got the guts. Do you?

I just finished watching Rogue One. Boring/10

you dont get to bring friends

im tired and its cold outside

live too far away from things for it to be worth my time to go out, too bust with school.

>He doesn't stay home Saturday night while watching Toonami and longing for better times

Just came home from work at Walmart. Boss drove me. Don't have a car at the moment.

Girl drove me to work for the 2nd time and I got a crush on her. I'm too much of a chicken shit to tell her though. But she's also 17 and I'm 21. Pic related is her twin.

My gf is sleeping on top of me and I can’t move

I like to do my drugs alone, and Saturday night is the only night I can tell my friends to fuck off

Drinking this next sip of Johnny Walker Black to you, fellow alcoholic and depressed user. Hope you find something that numbs the sadness a little

Just spent Weds/Thursday/Friday with people, and need to chill out. My body can only handle so much drinking.

I went on a hike with the boys, had a great time.

Anyone still on No Nut November?

I’ve felt like shit after like day 23+

Pussy

I gave in about 2 days ago.
Ran into a French girl on omegle.