it keeps getting better!

He's a soysith.

Idk. But he is a good actor.

He’s a soysolo

a soylo

Kaleyo Renish with activated soy almond shishkabaabs milk

youtube.com/watch?v=e05juMPJVW4

Character? Yes. Actor? No.

Considering he supports the Star Wars universe version of Obama/Hillary, I'd say yes

Literally Justin Trudeau

>screeches

ONE CUPPA SOY ERRYDAY

Soyboys don't have enough testosterone to have autistic outbursts.

this is true

is he a soyboy?

nah he's all man, you're the soyboy faggot

Daddy.

How can one man be simultaneously incredibly weird looking and incredibly handsome?

He's a United Soytes Marine

Under the right lighting Adam Driver does have a very nice set of eyes. The problem is his clusterfuck of a lower jaw/chin.

Nah, he's quite the looker as long as he keeps them ears hidden.

What's that word even mean and why are you faggots parroting it ?

Soyboy

His whole face is weirdly disproportionate, not just his ears. Totally looks like a rat.

Fucking first episode of girls already fucked up his character for me. Don't watch girls if you wanna enjoy this shit trilogy

Beauty is in the eye of beholder, so I'm not going to argue. Personally, I prefer more striking features to conventional good looks, even if those come across as 'weird'.

He'd actually be attractive if he got a nose job and a chin implant. His profile is horrible.

You watch shows made by confessed child rapists? wow, such edge.

anyway, for Op, he doesnt seem to be that bad an actor, he was ok in 'Lucky Logan' (even though that movie was a slow paced derivative piece of shit)

It's the new forced meme word Sup Forums teenagers mistake everyone's annoyance toward as them being le triggurd. It isn't catchy or funny or anything else that makes a quality meme so expect it to die out within a week

Shit, Kylo Ren got them acting chops boy.

whoa...he would make a badass Splinter

ask lena dunham