Would you say he's a soyboy?

Would you say he's a soyboy?

No, westros doesn't have soy

nah just bland

no, just a manlet and a bit of a pussy when it comes to women

What's with that outfit? Two Stark sigils facing one another? It looks like nonsensical symbolism.

Northern outfits disappoint more often than not in this show.

The costumes and armour in GOT are infamously trash, it makes me want to puke.

they hate colour

rather annoying since high middle/early renaissance age shit was full of fags running around in colorful outfits and painted/gilded tourney armor and shit

I attribute it to pretentious delusions of "realism".

Normies will watch it and go "see this show is SMART, because in real-ality everybody in this time period will be wearing brown rags covered in shit."

Fucking retards.

This is a reason why I liked the telltale game of thrones game.

It was pretty colorful, especially king's landing. Purple robes, green robes, yellow robes, all the good shit

Are the Lannister troops samurais?

Choose 1.

d&ds excuse for this was they wanted to give each kingdom/great house a unique aesthetic

people didnt mind so much since the early seasons were pretty good and the armor isnt TERRIBLE like the later armor (aerys kingsuard for example) but i dont know why they just didnt go with regular full plate armor for the lords and chainmail and doublet for the men at arms

I would

Marg

*dodges your knife*
*fucks up all the choices you made in previous episodes*

What does Ramsay's expression convey here?

tfw no loli wildling to take care of

(in case anyone's wondering, I just finished the telltale game and I'm disappointed I missed out on all occasional discussion Sup Forums had when it was released)
I'm sure Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck, they hate episodic games

>Megan
doesn't sound grrm enough, should replace that a with a y or something

Kit Harrington? I want to say yes, but he gets a lot of chicks so likely not.

Jon isn't. He's just a normie who gets put in crazy ass situations.

He could be if he gott fat and was not handsome user, but he is slim and handsome and gets laid constantly and is a pseudo sex symbol for lower status women. So no, but you are!

Yes

Always reminds me of Rohan cavelry from Lotr, at least the nobles armor like the king and Eomer

>mfw fish scale armour

That's the name of the character designer m8, the Wildling's name is Sylvi

ah
thanks for clearing that one up

Unambiguously.

yeah, she's a cute

mira

cersei can't be trusted and she has that dumb expression all the time
margaery gets blowed up
sera? is a lying bastard. literally.

Why does the show have this ugly grim blue color filter over it? And why do normies eat it up?

No.

King's Landing IS colorful in the show, though. So are Highgarden, Easteros, and Dorne.

You're looking at a character from the frozen north, where his closest friends are rapists and murderers. The only clothing and armor they would receive are obviously going to be shit, because why waste quality material on these fucks?

The dark muted scheme contrasts well with the other scenes. It helps emphasize how terrible the wall really is.

it's not just the Wall though
I mean look at this shit

I don't even mind the Night's Watch gear.

Whenever I see Robb or Roose or King in da Norf Jon though I'm disappointed though. I get that half the point of the Northerners is they're the down-and-dirty lords who actually earn the title by being rough badass fuckers, but they still dress like peasants.

damn bottom right is ripping off DBZ

regardless making everything literally blue and black is ridiculous

Sera is just a normal girl, she doesn't want to be involved in Mira's schemes, you can't really blame her for lying when she's scared of being dismissed by Margaery

Manlet. But a brave lil manlet, like Frodo.

Jon is a total feminist ally i.e. soyboy.

FUCKING FORRESTERS

kek I'll never forget that bit in the first season when his uncle takes him to the top of the wall

>I...I wanted to be here to see your face, when you saw it for the first time
>*same retarded gormless face as always*

Poppyboy

WHAT HAVE I BECOME
MY SWEETEST FRIEND

WHAT THE FUG IS A SOYBOY?!

>Let's film in Croatia between 11am and 4pm, only when it's sunny
>Oh and an additional orange filter in post
>DABID I HAD IDEA GET THE CRAYONS

What the FUCK went wrong?

Jon? No, he really gave it hard to his aunt. Not a soyboy.