Kirsten Dunst walked by some friends and I once. I don't know why but I yelled "CUNT" at her. She looked upset...

Kirsten Dunst walked by some friends and I once. I don't know why but I yelled "CUNT" at her. She looked upset. I don't even dislike her I just couldn't think of anything else to say.

She was so annoying in Melancholia

CUNT

>Depressed, nihlistic people are annoying
You're not wrong

I wanna put my dunst into her cunst.

You are retarded, that's way you said it.

>that's way you said it
Retard. Also it's pasta.

Move on.

Post more Kirsten.

I never cared for her, something about her just rubs me the wrong way.

Same here somthing about jews just makes my skin crawl.

It's a natural reaction I went to some club night with a pretty big band there on a stage that played a couple of songs and I just stood there keep sticking my middle finger up at the attractive female member, she locked eyes with me and looked a little sad.

Kek (*¯艸¯)

I would have yelled that her acting was flat in Fargo.

never gets old

not everything was flat

how can you be annoyed by those titties?

tits

she was great in Fargo, wtf

true nihilistic people are never portrayed in entertainment media because it is not entertaining, true nihilism is living normally with your family and working for money without a worry in your head

That's stoicism. A 'true nihilist' wouldn't work or have a familiy, because life itself holds no value to them. It's the epitemy of pathetic.

when you realize those things really have no value, you don't distinguish between anything and whats the least amount of work
frankly, startign a family and blending into the work life has been more effortless than the alternative

Zack Snyder walked by some friends and I once. I don't know why but I yelled "SUB 100 MILLION DOLLAR OPENING" at him. He looked upset. I don't even dislike him I just couldn't think of anything else to say.

Thats Mike Stoklossas waifu

how is she so perfect bros

>starting a family is easy

How underage are you?

I'm under the age of 40, but my kids are underage
Thank you for asking

What the fuck? No it isn't. Starting a family, working an honest job and living with purpose is one of the hardest things you can do in life. By your logic nihilists stay in their mom's basement or end up on Skid row. Your idea btw, that nihilism is about doing the least things in life that require the least amount of effort is also retarded and a huge non-sequitor from "life itself has no meaning". You have to go back.

Top-tier milkers

I remember when I was as frustrated as you
you'll get there too buddy, keep at it

>Grandma face
>Chicken skin
Where did it go so wrong?

Tom Cruise walked by some friends and I once. I don't know why but I yelled "SCIENTOLOGY IS FOR MANLETs" at him. He looked upset. I don't even dislike him I just couldn't think of anything else to say.

>I've never read a philosophy book, but I watched Richard and Mortimer once and am just like le epic nihilist Rick lel.
You just reek of age roleplay. If you wanted to avoid an argument you shouldn't have said stupid shit.

And you don't think taking care of children while at the same time maintaining a healthy relationship and a job can be hard work?

Sure, it's really rewarding, but for someone who is depressed/truly nihilistic that reward wouldn't be a reward.

>richard and mortimer
google returns nothing

depression holds no value, why would a nihilist would be depressed
>everything is meaninglessi waah!
yeah and that's fine

>Google returns nothing.
That's a wrap, people.

if you tried that he'd blow you the fuck out and you'd slink away with your metaphorical tail between your legs and literal tears in your eyes just like that little bitch that he verbally decimated for spraying him with water

>like that little bitch that he verbally decimated for spraying him with water
He had no comeback other than "Why would you do that?" He came off like an alien who had never encountered a prank before.

>reddit
figures you would know of it

>depression holds no value, why would a nihilist would be depressed

You don't choose depression. It's not an ideology but a mental disorder.

W E A K
E
A
K
try harder

Well, she is a bit of a cunt

>Sofia Coppola suggested that Kirsten Dunst lose weight for her part. Dunst refused, citing her disdain for workouts and having already been through an intense diet for her previous film Woodshock (2017).

i wish she would rub me the wrong way if ya know what i mean

no he came off like a sensible human being who gave this literal nobody time out of his day when everyone else was clamoring all at once for an interview from him

sofia coppola is a dumb, hack cunt though

She’s marrying Matt Damon’s stunt double

no

she looked fine in Marie Antoinette desu

user, that was 11 years ago.

this 2bh

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Sofia Coppola always made a point of spending time with Kirsten when make-up girls were painting her toesies, so no harm no foul.

Ryan Gosling walked by some friends and I once. I don't know why but I yelled "CELLS INTERLINKED" at him. He looked like a real human bean. I don't even dislike him I just couldn't think of anything else to say.

I asked Kevin Kline how Phobe Cates tastes in the set of French Kiss. He said “ like pool water”

I'm into it. Yall got anymore?

>epitemy
No wonder a fucking brainlet doesn't understand nihilism despite it being babby tier philosophy

kiki was cute. CUTE!

Literally the point of the flick. She was terrible at dealing with everyday life but could deal with the end of the world with remarkable resolve. Her sister is the opposite.

*Epitome.
Happy now, faggot? Also, there's nothing wrong with my understanding of nihilism, if that's what you wanted me to infer.

BASED

I intentionally ignore attractive women. I act like I don't see them at all and tunnel vision when they can see my gaze. There have been quite a few times where they get visibly upset at this, judging by their body language. I've missed quite a few opportunities because of my spergdom.

heh heh... cunst

If you look at them, or acknowledge their existence in anyway whatsoever you're playing right into their hands.
Any self respecting man out there should ignore those self centered cunts

The irony is that if you could pull off a heel-face turn, that technique would have you drowning in decent pussy.

>having sex with women
you're just giving them validation and contributing to their already inflated ego you fucking cuck

She was so hot back in the day. Age is really catching up with her. It's funny how some of them go granny while others like Heather Graham still look 20s.