What do you consider to be the best episode?

What do you consider to be the best episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TG3Bn-rqvlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the one where the audience's expectations are subverted by a twist ending

The Hunt

"But even the Devil can't fool a dog!"

Honestly, any TZ devil story

A Game of Pool.

I like the one where the WWI pilot lands in a "modern" military base due to natural time travel shenanigans. The one where the thief gets shot by the cops, dies, and thinks he's in heaven because he gets everything he wants. But it's really hell and he's miserable because he gets tired of everything. The one where the guy goes back to his hometown but also back in time and he visits his parents and younger self. The one where the neighborhood sees a UFO and assumes aliens are invading and taking the form of each other. So they basically go from civilized to mob rule because they're scared. The one where the Nazi U-boat captain wakes up on a British ship and has to re-live himself sinking it for eternity because he's in Hell.

Lots of great ones. Hard to pick a fav.

I like the one where the guy finds that really delicious food and becomes addicted to it. He eats it every day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The twist is that at the end he wakes up, throws off the covers and looks down and sees that he now has a dripping wet pussy, he starts screaming, gets out of bed and looks at himself in the mirror - he's become a woman! He runs downstairs, throws open the fridge and reveals it's completely full of his favorite food: soy.

There are a couple I can recall even after not seeing the show in many years, like the one where astronauts believe they are marooned on an alien world but are actually on Earth; or the one where it's a lady driving a car on a dark road and keeps seeing a dead guy, purgatory; or the one where the world is on the verge of nuclear annihilation and a group of people steal a prototype spaceship and fly to another world - the prototype is a stereotypical flying saucer and the world they go to is our Earth. There are some sci-fi radio dramas out there that evoke a similar feeling as the Twilight Zone, they are worth listening to.

kek

*giggle*

>Time Enough at Last

Time Enough at Last was the best episode but I also really like Twilight Zone: The Movie from 1983. The version of the monster on the wing of the plane with John Lithgow in the movie is much better than the William Shatner show version. And actors died in the making of the movie.

I am the night color me black
>color me kino
Steel
Night of the meek
The masks

>tfw you realize you're not supposed to be here

The most lynchian of tw episode's

the one where the spaceship crashes in nevada. forgot the name

One of faves not mentioned is the one where the five people are stuck in a room

This one kind of did perturbed me.

What did Sup Forums think of The Silence?

Kino tier

Why do people like Midnight Sun?

The show had a really good soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=TG3Bn-rqvlA

The printer's devil, fucking great

Definitely The Howling Man... I honestly wish someone would do something more with it. Expand it a little.

Dead Mans Shoes, The Jungle, A Quality of Mercy and the one with Lee Marvin and boxing robots.

The Odyssey of Flight 33?

I like the one with a silly twist at the end.

which episode is this?

When the sky was opened

OP, depends on what you're looking for. My top three are...

Nothing in the Dark
The Lonely
Walking Distance

The Twilight Zone is the greatest show ever made!!!FACT!!!

Reminds me of the one where a retard from Sup Forums finds his way onto Sup Forums and starts projecting his closeted faggotry for big black cock with the resolution of an IMAX theater!!!FACT!!!

>Why do people like Midnight Sun?

Great episode and one of the most, ahem, chilling ending ever!!!FACT!!!

>An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge
>One for the Angels
>The Changing of the Guard
>Nothing in the Dark
>Shadow Play