Remind me again whats so great about this show?

remind me again whats so great about this show?

tyhis show is gey becouse i dont like it lol

Im convinced its just Lost 2.0
>durr it keeps getting weirder
>whats going on here?
>they answered my question but now i have 5 more!

how does this nigger have so much hair

it's a fucking netflix show you're not supposed to think about it you're supposed to spend a weekend watching it in the background while you do more important shit

I've been under a rock. Is season 2 worth watching?

If you liked S1 it's about as good or slightly better.

I think the acting isn't all that great and it's pretty predictable at times but i watch it for the visuals and the sounds. Its really comfy to put on in 4k and turn your brain off while eating chips or something

retards and pedos like it

It's boring as SHIT.

Season 2 should have been 5-6 episodes, not 9.

>Steve's actor thinks it passes the test by citing Eleven and Max talking to each other
>all of their interactions are fueled by Eleven thinking Max was trying to get with Mike

>the entirety of episode 7 is about Eight teaching Eleven how to "hunt down the bad men" and eventually brings up Brenner

oh boyo boy

Literally what questions are unanswered? Are you stupid?

>inb4 you want a plausible and rigorous explanation of what the upside down is

why did they ruin the demogorgon in season two? it's like what aliens did with the alien.

>want a plausible and rigorous explanation of what the upside down is
this

Joe is so dreamy.

what if they included the non-filtered results?

>it's this faggot who thinks EVERYTHING IS ANSWERED HERP despite not providing any answers

The egg from season one for instance, and that's literally the tip of the iceberg.

Ah, the old "the list can go on" after writing one example. Creatures in the upside down have to born somehow, possibly from eggs. Sure, they didn't make everything clear about the egg, desu I had forgotten about it. Which maybe tells us that you are a wee bit autistic for bashing the whole show for it.

Also, you think I should provide answers to questions you have not stated. How the fuck am I supposed to do that?

It's significantly worse than the first season, unless you skip episode 7.

Do you actually think he's attractive? Genuinely asking out of curiosity because i look pretty similar to that. We even have similar hair. His looks more crazy than mine because he has his longer than me, i have mine a bit shorter but not by much.
I can only assume his hair looks crazy at times because one it's length, but two because his hair is definitely quite thick like mine is, when your hair is this thick it gets really hard to handle and style.

I've never thought myself to be anything special, average at best.

It's not just the looks. It's the combo of his looks, voice, and charisma. And Steve is a very responsible and reliable dude. The way he looks out for the kids is attractive. But I'm a dude.

I think he's handsome, but not only because of the hair but because of facial expressions and body language and such. Post yourself and I'll judge.