Woo!

Woo!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhGLLmxOpdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do niggers yell WOOOOO??

Hol up!

Howler monkey DNA

It's fucking ridiculous, all the complaining they do about POC's being covered in makeup whenever they do a sci-fi flick and this cunt never gets his ugly mug covered up.
#apesgohome

Reported

>it's a Sup Forums continues to be mad that movies have black people in them episode

Its not anger, its disgust.

nigger

Lucky for you, I have some convenient solutions.
>get the fuck over it
or
>commit suicide

It's hilarious how quickly he went from decent, somewhat polite black Brit to full-blown African-American cryinf for his gibs ("where are da black pipul in GoT!!!") and making retarded noises like in the OP.

Fucking hell Hollywood fucked him up. He seemed okay-ish when he was an unknown actor.

I like how Orville made fun of this phenomenon.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhGLLmxOpdA

>black Brit

>movie opens up in a surprisingly introspective and realistic fashion by showing a storm trooper as an actual human with fears and conflicting thoughts about all the death and destruction he participates in
>within 10 minutes he forgets all the trauma inducing war horror he witnessed for a lifetime and becomes a happy quipping energetic black guy for the rest of the movie
bravo

it's the sound after they ejaculate in a white woman

>be storm trooper
>not a drafted trooper
>be raised from birth to be a trooper
>trained your entire life to fight
>first time on a real battlefield
>lose your shit
>understandable, it happens, a real fight isnt like the training simulations you've run 1000's of times

>within a few hours be gunning down your comrades, the men and women you spent a lifetime training with

>WOO!

white woman here
can confirm

Did someone say WOO!?

How dare you. You belong in a mental hospital - placed there against your own will.

WOO!

>Life or death situation
>WOOOO!!!

I'll try WOOing, that's a good trick.

>yeah
>uh huh
>hol up
>nigga
>Skrreeehahahwwoooobrapbrapbrap

I just wrote a Grammy winning hip hop single.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

daisy ridley also had a shit time dealing with the fame
was jj abrams responsible for casting in star wars? I imagine he would pick the most mentally underdeveloped people to work on his projects

Daisy is a little snowflake that deleted her instagram when she couldn't handle criticism anymore, it's unclear what triggered her but she's really pathetic

>a monkey howling like a monkey
What did Disney mean by this?

t.nigger

This was the biggest problem of the film.

Why did no one care about this?

They agreed to the play the role for 300000 $ or something. Of course they're retarded.