Is this the most depressing segment of television ever made?

Is this the most depressing segment of television ever made?

youtube.com/watch?v=LiKeMWSIkvo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VpvsdVg2YVU
youtube.com/watch?v=8sN_YtynITo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm fucking suing this is literally plagiarism of my life

>Marty's tv dinner with the reflection of the old cowboy movies
fug lads this is starting to hit home. Haven't really enjoyed a tv series the same since TD season 1

how was TD season 1 so fucking glorious and TD season 2 so mediocre?

did pizza lotto really just steal it all?

Is this the ending of ED-TV?

it has been proven many times
>the contracts. signatures all over them

youtu.be/VpvsdVg2YVU
This show hits a lot closer to home when you're in a bad spot

The piz only had one year to write season 2.
After the success of season 1, producers were eager to continue the franchise, and Nic was inclined to follow.

This resulted in a weak plot because he didn't have time to develop it. It took him years to write season 1.

This is why I'm happy he chose not to write a season 3, and if he were to write it, it would be on his own time so he could fully develop the story.

season 3 is coming out soon bro. it's got mahershala ali and some spanish lady.

he stole season 2 also!

>"Be careful at what you get good at."
Ah that hurts.

>and TD season 2 so mediocre?
It's better than season 1, and one of the best tv shows ever.

Fukunaga brought the kino sensibilities

>set in the Ozarks

Neat. Though I suppose no season will ever match the magic of seeing season 1 bring my home state to life in such an accurate way except for pic related.

He is still writing it, hes just getting help from the Deadwood writer.

jeremy Saulnier is directing it too, its gonna be Kino.

that contrarianism

Give me good reasons why season 2 is bad, without wanking off about how great season 1 is.

wow, so it's got diversity casting with the negro who won an oscar for his gay negro oscarbait drama and obviously won't have fukanaga!!! OMG TELL ME MORE I JUST CAME IN MY BIG BOY PANTS

MMMMMM THIS SOY AND CUM LATTE IS SO GOOD

Endless time to create and write season one.

Have to write a second season in under a year

Give me compelling reasons why season 2 is good.

the characters are dull. the story is meh. it doesn't reach a satisfying conclusion. it's completely average.

yeah i guess that's kind of like how it is in music. you have your whole life to write your first album and 2 years to write the second one.

No

this

>he doesn't know about Season 2 trolling in TD threads

Too bad it works every time

Can't actually defend your opinion huh?
youtube.com/watch?v=8sN_YtynITo

>the characters are dull
The characters are intersting, with their own distinct issues couples with thematically releavant similarities. Ray Velcoro is one of the best characters in TV history.
>The story is meh
The story is fine, and does the job of giving opportunities to explore the characters.
>It doesn't reach a satisfying conclusion
It does - you're watching a tradgedy where the characters fail because they can't escape their problems, which you have seen plague them throughout the show.
>it's completely average
You don't watch much tv, do you?

Season one was great because although it went to psued-philosophy often, it said what it meant in plain terms, problem that the audience had in their real lives. My dad said it got to him pretty hard, feeling that his life was pushing a stone up a hill.

What a great way to start an episode, i thought the kino was returning

That was such a blatant plagiarism of Lynch's style that I couldn't be impressed.