Just marathoned this

Just marathoned this.

What did I think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbqfSG9KqFk
youtube.com/watch?v=BZPHmXzF8F0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You thought it was a homeland spinoff and didnt know why they bothered masquerading it as a Punisher tv show.

I liked it, I didn't expect it to be 13 hour long versions of War Zone though. Starts good enough, dips up and down a LOT, but the last few eps were great. 7/10

same problem as all the netfilx marvel shitshows. they stretched it out too far.

8 episodes would've been more than enough to tell this story.

Maybe even one epic movie. I'l like to see a fan cut.

You thought Frank's hair looked fucking dopey at all times.

He looked pretty /fa/ earlier on, I don't know...

you thought there was no marxism in it whatsoever and it was waaaay better than the comics where he kills pedophiles and gangsters.

/k/ here, fucking hell it's infuriating with it's basic bitch firearm mistakes. Seriously, it's fucking Punisher, get a damn advisor.

Also, odd lack of melanin rich badguys while only Whitey is the problem...

It was okay but the punisher was not the same character that he was in DD2 and this storyline was not for him

I'm really happy that Bernthal got a lead role, and I thought he fucking nailed Castle's barely-suppressed rage and inner war. Pretty solid kino, and I'm eagerly waiting for season 2

This scene gave me chills, Frank looks like fucking demon when he stands up.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbqfSG9KqFk

It was better than anything Netflix has done since Daredevil 1/2, but was still bad

Never understood why people care about DC/Marvel garbage; superheroes are boring as fuck.

It looked like Frank didn't go through any of his development in Daredevil season 2. Him burning down his own house and embracing the Punisher persona was supposed to mean he was moving on from his emotional problems and was going to dedicate himself to murdering crime.

He revenge spree from DDs2 to ep1 of this was like one big long wank. At the end he felt exausted, maybe a bit ashamed, so he took a six month break from fapp- I mean Franking.

Show was alright, it wasn't the punisher though. It was some faggot trying to stay under the radar from the feds, not based frank castle dishing out frontier justice.

You're wondering why they made it to begin with considering they didn't really have any enthusiasm for The Punisher.

You wonder why in the hell those filthy normies still praise a soulless show.

This. The whole show felt like a step backwards from DD S.2.

Frank was more Frank in DD S.2 too. This version felt vulnerable and weak. Letmeaskusumthin.

this was the best scene in the whole series, that eye gouging looked kinda weird though

There he finally had that inhuman, unkillable quality that made him interesting to me in the 90s, that makes him terrifying to his enemies. They show his human vulnerability a lot in the show and it dilutes his wraith-like spookiness but at least in that one scene he's right. {spoiler]And then the next episode (after another mending scene reminding us he's human) shows him shot in the leg and hobbled as soon as the final fight starts. [/spoiler] I was fatigued with seeing The Punisher wounded and just wanted him to destroy things. But ignoring the knife from agent orange was great.

Show was lame but the muzzie getting railed in the ass then making fun of her lovers dick was hot.

>odd lack of melanin rich badguys while only Whitey is the problem

Wouldnt actually complain about that, Punisher is out to take out people in power

>Frank I need you to go over to my house and rail my wife
Wow

>What did I think of it?
Are we supposed to answer that? Are you brain damaged my child?

I'm just glad they finally took the punishment in the right direction, the corrupt and evil government establishment. That's the real source of the problem, criminals will always try to bribe and sneak but it's the corrupt government that accepts it and lets the crime happen.

When this soy boy ends up being a better punisher than Frank Castle you know your series has a problem.

Might as well use this thread: what are some good movies about PTSD?

>sleeps in a ditch because he misses being a soldier
>sucks so bad at being a soldier not even a corrupt PMC will take him
>kills a solen valour guy because he got his feelings hurt
>blows up civilians
>rigs a bomb to a man trying to genuinely help him but tells how to disarm it anyway
>tries to kill a reporter and a senator because they didn't agree with him
>commits suicide

You didn't even watch it.

Or he didn't even do a basic wikipedia skim of Frank Castle, the comic book character.

Louis was everything Frank wasn't.

Definitely the best scene in the season to me. There was way too much backstory garbage going around. Seemed like every episode was 1/3rd about Frank Castle.

>Frank, I need you to use your gang knowledge to find my wife a bull

Barracuda confirmed for season 2?

That you have an unexpectedly high tolerance to garbage.

can we atleast agree that Billy was the 2nd most interesting part of the show? Madani was stupid af

PLEASE nowhumsayin

Yeah he was cool, I find with these shows the villains are usually the best part

I find it funny he's playing the same backstabbing sociopath best friend role as he did in Westworld.

Billy was great, I'll be mad if we don't get to see more of this incarnation.

He can even carry to Daredevil while Fisk is jailed.

A big reason why I love the Punisher is because he's so different from other more usual superheroes. I also don't find them interesting, but Punisher is very different. Haven't watched the show, I'm talking about the comic books. The show seems like shit.

>mfw the flashback with Billy playing with Frank's kids
>mfw this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=BZPHmXzF8F0

It's because their stupid.

They need black and white contextulization with obvious moral choices made by moral protagonists who are only capable of action within the confines of kick the dog moments against villains who are largely used as propaganda vectors for values realignment.

All while physically anthropomophizing problems making them punchable couched in obvious male power fantasies.

While government sponsored PSAs are interlaced throughout, like real men don't "hit women", "drink and drive", etc. etc. while (((they))) interlace other overt and subvert indoctrination like the magical negro, or the evil white man, or childlessness, etc. etc. etc.

In an amazingly effective means to subconsciously train, pacify, and destroy the viewer through the simeoulteaneous appeasement occupation of their simple biological impulses to occupy the animal while brainwashing their bicameral mind.

It's gutter trash op.

Yeah yeah very detailed analysis but
>This guy comes to your house after reading your post and lemmasusumth
The fuck you do?

I really think that Billy helping Frank kill Agent Orange was pretty kino, the he just prowled and watched in the background waiting for shit to start

shitest marvel netflix show

Let him fuck my wife.

That's not JJ.

Pure quinoa

It's not a Punisher show whatsoever. It's pretty shit.

>THE MUST BE TAKEN

???

The fbi chick made everything about her.

"I lit a fire under stein"
"Iust shoot me if you think I was a part of that"
"I wasn't just an AA hire"
"I need sex cause my partner died"

>their

It just made me wonder what the actual comic was about