Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/175929311
vimeo.com/241758164
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for based Noah acting circle around Finn and Millie and deserves an Emmy

>digits and first post

How will Finn and Milliefags recover?

first for demagorgons are boring as shit after season 1

Is there a post that lists all of the movies/TV shows/anime that Stranger Things rips off?

Good stuff user

So, Dart was pointless as a character. If he were removed from the show, literally all that would change is Mews and Yertle would have lived.

Yeah
They have the same problem as the xenomorph in Aliens.

Cute froggo

Yeah, I thought Dustin was going to redeem himself for endangering everyone with Dart by realizing that if he can "reprogram" Dart against the Mind Flayer's control, then the same could be done for Will, but instead Joyce and Co. went for a last minute "burn the fucking evil out of him" strategy. It's such a simple connection that went completely unused.

It wasn't a character, just a plot device to distract Dustin from the love triangle and create suspense in the tunnels.

DUDE LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS PLATE OH NO NO NO

I'll take the fat one.

What are we looking at?

get a grip millie

>boiled carrots with boiled broccoli with a slice of ham for dinner
lol

Which one?

Karen has given up on her family.

what did she mean by this???

Not uncommon for a standard household in that era. It's basically a TV Dinner.

Cute froggo

>please notice me finn senpai!!!!!!!!!!

Why is her avatar a Photoshop of her standing behind Amy Winehouse? That's a bit disrespectful isn't it?

Confirmed for Billy's arched nemisass in Season 3

First for best anime couple

Oh leave her alone, she’s a teenage girl with her head in the clouds and wants to talk about the snowball. She will get bored soon enough anyway

the fuck is that?

post best Mike faces

I liked the Jurassic Park reference in Chapter 8. The whole thing was a JP rip-off

>"Nancy?"

How insulting was that for Nancy's actress? She already has to deal with anorexia, it's like the Duffers are rubbing salt in the wound.

pathetic

Jurassic Park wasn't Eighties. And it was Aliens you goddamn pleb.

This a good sign for the show since she probably still in Yandere character mode

Hopefully more anime inspiration to come

cute froggo

33rd for IT bluray having 11 minutes of cut reddie cuteness.

JP was in 1993, a lot of 80's culture lingered. You're retarded if you didn't get the whole breakers/flashlight/walkie reference from when that blonde chick had to go get the power back on and was guided through the corridors in JP1 and had to run away from the raptors

>10 seconds of Millie ASMR

Based Finn

They really should have made it an anthology series.

It almost sounds like she believes she's actually Eleven.

s1: vimeo.com/175929311
s2: vimeo.com/241758164

>another pic with Drake

Will this general survive it?

Imagine if a turbonerd came to town to antagonize Mike like Billy antagonizes Steve.

Is millie turning in to the new pam?

Best couple, period.

I didn't agree until I heard S3 was confirmed. This season was alright because they had some loose intriguing threads to cover, but making another one with what flimsy story they have left? Terrible idea and absolute death of the series.

Just don't bring it up, nig.

Here to post the legendary webm

>new Chad nerd rolls into town
>is unparalleled at D&D
>manages to charm Lucas, Will, and Dustin
>usurps Mike's position as the leader of the group
>Mike must now fight for supremacy again

Played by Jack Dylan Grazer

They're never going to be able to resolve the plot because they never had an idea what it was going to be about in the first place, it was always about shoving in a load of 80's tropes.

They could have done the same thing but in a different setting and with different tropes, vampires, zombies, post-apocalypse or whatever but now they're going to be stuck recycling the same ideas over and over again while trying to tie everything together.

Finn and Jack gym shower scene when?

>who wants another season of Mike being a little bitch

Mike is based in every episode

>Gary Gygax visits Hawkins
>Mike asks for his autograph but is nervous and accidentally calls the monster in the picture the wrong name
>Gygax verbally abuses him and makes him cry all the way home
>Mike commits suicide
>and nothing of value was lost

I like him but someone coming into town to steal all of his friends has already been done

>don't sweat it, Mike

>but someone coming into town to steal all of his friends has already been done

Not really. That issue was more about Mike being pissed that some broad was trying to replace El.

It's not just about El, it's also about him not feeling needed by the group anymore after they switched to video games and his friends being distracted by Max. It's similar enough to be repetitive.

But this time he'll be the focus rather than a lame support character. He'll be less of a bitch that way.

>tfw literally just tried to post this

S3 will feature this Indian chick who has mental powers being brought in by the police and disptached in Hawkins by whatever child slum sluth services there are in the US. There, in the summer of 1985, a rivalry to death will emerge between her and Eleven while both search for their Papa

Sounds boring as shit, especially since it involves an uncharismatic new character

>making another one with what flimsy story they have left?
That's why they had Episode 7 introducing this whole new thing with the Pajeet girl and her diversity crew (tm). Character-wise, the Nancy/Steve/Byers threesome still needs to be resolved, and there is quite a lot of potential to work on Sheriff Hopper and the Byers Mother friendship, not to mention Billy AKA UberChad/Max/and I hope Mike's mom. They could either try to revive the story with what they have left, or expand the Upside Down universe, or do something similar to what LOST pulled, that is make some big changes to the main storyline. It may just be my affinity for character-based dramas but ST's characters need A LOT MORE effort pulled inside them.

True, but as much as ST is about the 80's I don't think it would work as an anthology. I can't picture all these actors playing new characters all of a sudden

And then the alpha nerd can pull an Akise on Mike in front of Eleven.

She then has to run from the law for committing murder.

Pretty sure an anthology would involve different actors, which is why it wasn't considered because the cast is a big draw.

I was thinking along the lines of just having entirely new actors every season.

to me its pretty obvious pajeet girl is going to be set up as the villain next season. she'll feel betrayed by eleven, and jealous that she has actual real friends and not people she brain washed with her powers.

somehow she will end up making a deal with the mindflayer and let herself be taken over. she will go from just wanting to kill the people responsible for her suffering at hawkins, to wanting to destroy the world. but of course starting off with hawkins, the mindflayers wants revenge on the people that stopped it, and it just so happens that those same people also took eleven away from her. screencap this.

The concept was literally made for only one season as a limited series, which happened to be perfect for an anthology continuation, if greenlit. So of course they go the worst route possible and make a direct sequel.

This could very well stand

Billy gonna be pissed when he finds out Mad Max is getting BLACKED

This sounds interesting, but I think it's Brenner that will get taken over by the mindflayer and El and 008 will have to team up against him. Anyway it's obvious she'll be part of s3 no matter how people try to deny it.

Finn Wolfhard in Yuri on Ice live action movie when?

I bet that loose puff of smoke possesses Billy, he's the perfect candidate because nobody would notice him acting any different, except maybe Max, who tries to tell the boys that something's going on.

>This season was alright because they had some loose intriguing threads to cover, but making another one with what flimsy story they have left?
Duffers said that they intentionally finished S2 without any clues for season 3 because they didn't want to limit themselves with the clues like they did with Season 1's ending. I'm sure they have plenty of stuff to work with.

>*kisses your boyfriend* psssh nothin personnel El

>Duffers said that they intentionally finished S2 without any clues

>the Mind Flayer wants Eleven
>the smoke in Will that escaped into the real world
>the Demodog in Joyce's fridge
>the other Demodogs and huge underground tunnel network around Hawkins
>Brenner is still out there

They left a bit to go on.

>the Demodog in Joyce's fridge
kek I'm pretty sure they mentioned someone had to remind them to put this detail on the writing board they have for s3 because they forgot about it

I'm already losing faith in the Duffers, hearing shit like this doesn't help.

>we will never get the version of the scene where Eddie and Richie jump into the lake holding hands

But how does the demodog in the fridge affect the plot in any relevant way? If Dustin tries to push it as his scientific discovery I can see the government agents try to steal it from him so they can study it but that's it.

thanks famalam

wait... are those 2 kids a couple?

My reaction was more towards the Duffers completely forgetting about it when writing season three, like they're just winging this show as they go along with minimum attention to detail.

I'm guessing whatever happened with the Demodog had already happened by the time we see the Snow Ball scene, either Joyce just threw it out in the trash or the feds collected it for study. Maybe it leads to them trying to sneak back into Hawkins for research, I can't think why they'd wait an entire year though. Whatever effect the carcass has it would need to be a lasting effect on the town, for anything to be added a year later.

Hawkins becoming a hotbed for paranormal nutjobs would be kinda funny.

>she'll feel betrayed by eleven
She told Eleven several times that she was ok with her leaving, she just didn't want her to prevent her from doing what she wants. The only way I see 8 going after Eleven is if Eleven tries to prevent her from killing Papa or something. Wait, am I getting somewhere?

>S3
>Dustin is sedated somewhere in the woods
>flashbacks as to what happenned between the demodog fridge and the Snow Ball
>we discover how he double-crossed the feds, promising the demodog against a chache of Farrah Fawcett hairspray
>he is now mad and bent on exacting his revenge on the people that doomed him to a lifetime of misery

It is a mystery

Steve should join the Hawkins police department in S3.

Oh shit, I bet Joyce just buries it in the backyard, but when a new portal opens up all of the dead Demodogs around Hawkins are relinked to the Mind Flayer and brought back to life, and the one in Joyce's backyard turns into a little Pet Sematary homage. Fucking cap this!

>Hop and Steve buddy cop arc
I need this.

>Eleven tries to prevent her from killing Papa or something. Wait, am I getting somewhere?

Given what Millie has said about Eleven's feelings for Brenner, and since the Duffers listen to her (even though they disagreed about Papa loving her) I could see the main conflict being Eleven not killing Papa when she's faced with the actual chance of doing it.
This could be one of the few believable reasons for a huge fight with Mike as well.

We all do. His other officers are useless anyway, making Steve his protege and teaming them up to take on some monsters or those stupid punk dipshits from Chicago would be great.

Even if she didn't have a good connection with Brenner, she could still defend him, because she is against killing now, I guess? She would want him to be imprisoned, and 8 would want to kill him, hence, the conflict?

No, they will just burn it.

It's a good way for Hopper to finally teach Steve how to fight

r u serious

You're boring. If that's all that results from a cross-season question like that then it will feel like a huge cop out.

yeah. I don't know shit about actors personal lives. I just watch the show. I don't do instagram or any of that faggot shit either.

>because she is against killing now, I guess?
I think what held her back from killing that guy in e7 were the kids, rather than being against the act of killing itself.

I bet they already burned it already, before the snow ball. It will be explained briefly in a dialogue between the boys.

And Finn ignored it, yeah?