Lol

lol

>I'm acting

>other friends went to see this heap of trash instead of baby driver

at least my real friends went to see baby driver with me

cara is the cutest girl in the world

Valerian is better than Baby Driver. The only real problem with Valerian is Dane DeHaan.

both flicks

>Dane dehaan

I just can't believe he's some sort of high ranking military guy who has a sexy gf

He was a fucking major.
A 30 year old major.

Why not? I thought he did a great job at being a handsome alpha male.

Dane please, you looked like a strung out heroin addict. Someone like James McAvoy or JGL would have been much more preferable.

Rihanna actually gave a somewhat decent performance but I struggle to understand what the point of her character was.

Literally no point. When she died i didn't feel anything. She was literally 5 minutes in the movie.

and 4 of those minutes she's doing a striptease

Durrr guys look at me I'm a shape shifting alien that can be worn as a disguise, uh oh, falling through a garbage shoot is my only weakness, fuck! Excuse me while I turn into a queen, die, and turn into sand

I saw this movie last night, it was enjoyable in the same way transformers is enjoyable. Anyone got pics of that Jessica rabbit alien?

>shifty, squat, money-grubby creatures with hidden agendas and pronounced beaks
What did Luc Besson and/or the authors of the comic book mean by these characters?

someone please respond

that's a stretch.

now this character on the other hand...

Better that Nostalgia Wars shit.

that was my biggest problem with this movie as well, i had a hard time believing this guy was some kind of chad thundercock with a ''playlist''

now i think about it, he kinda looks like elon musks lost son or something.

no more a stretch than Watto

bump I watched it last night