Why is this faggot still not in any DC movie?

Why is this faggot still not in any DC movie?

He was probably going to be the Thanos

Warner didnt want Snyder to make an epic.
They wanted fast food movies instead of action movies

DC understand the meaning of compassion and respect.

so who ripped off who first? Marvel or DC with thanos and darkside

because they don't want any normies to compare it with Thanos and say that WB was ripping off MCU Thanos (while it was the opposite in the comic.)

Because Steppenwolf is more epic :DDD

He would have been in the Snyder cut of Justice League. Steppenwolf's defeat originally went like this:
>Parademons jump on him
>Boom Tube teleports him
>He arrives in Apokalips
>We see Darkseid from behind approaching him
>Steppenwolf begins to beg for mercy
>two lasers shoot out and destroy him
>close-up of Darkseid's eyes

DC with Darkseid, but Thanos is more popular than him thanks to his apparence in Marvel VS Capcom game in 90's.

This also happen with Deathstroke and Deadpool.

Darkseid came first and the guys who made thanos actually said something like "we have no idea what to do which character should we rip off? Let's go for one of the good ones like darkseid"

Darkseid was first but it also was a Jack Kirby character, so it's on the fence.

Lol no Thanos is more popular than him now because of his cameos in Avengers and GOTG. Before that Darkseid was way more popular due to being featured fairly regularly in the JL animated series that was popular in the mid 2000's. Never even heard of Thanos before The Avengers.

>We need a name for the bad guy
>How about Dark Side?
>Good enough

Also both names are stupid but thanos is somehow more stupid

Darkseid is a much worse name. Imagine literally naming your villain Dark side and thinking it's a good idea. Not as bad as literally naming a cyborg character 'Cyborg', but it's up there.

Darkseid, then Thanos, then Mongul

I always thought it was pronounced Darkseed.

He's already in the movie.

He smiles. A lot.

He's a fucking grapefruit

Are you implying that Superman is Darkseid?

Yes. That is exactly what I'm implying. The masses demanded escapist power fantasy, and they're about to get it, brought to you courtesy of the smiling man in the sky. He's come to make everything right, to fix all our problems for us.

Who wouldn't leap at the chance to kneel at the savior's feet? To die for him?

I know this is bullshit because this is a fake rumour I started last year

What makes you think it's fake just because it occurred to you? It makes sense from just about every direction at once.