Do people actually understand the scientific gibberish that the matrix architect utters...

Do people actually understand the scientific gibberish that the matrix architect utters? Or do they just pretend that they understand it, in order to seem intelligent?

if its gibberish how can they understand it?

Subconscious underlying meaning?

It means i really want to be a female.

The speech isn't really all that complex besides it sounding like a thesaurus was used for every other word

he was just saying nonsense to confuse neo (and the audience).

How fucking retarded are you? His speech was pretty clear that even a fucking pajeet could understand.

To be honest you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand matrix 2.

it's pretentious speak but not gibberish

consider reading more books, or actually try to listen what he's saying

>literally took the bait and didn't even think about it
fucking embarrassing

Living in Vietnam OP?

in english please

I understood it on my 2nd view

Still, I had to go online to read more about it to fully understand it

It is actually a very simple explanation, but the delivery was unnecessarily complicated

>i was only pretending to be retarded

fucking embarassing indeed

>vis-a-vis

How new are you

I can't even remember what it was about honestly. That movie was dogshit in the plot department.

how new are ?

can you explain for me please

I just read some Matrix wiki about this shit, i still don't get it why "paradise" Matrix doesn't work. And even if it doesn't, what's the point of sending humans to from the Matrix to real world to build Zion? Just so that they would raise One or some shit and then One can go back to Matrix to reset it? Why not just kill those humans who reject Matrix?

Agent Smith is a programming "error" that the architect cannot get rid of, no matter how hard he tries

Neo is like a hard disk that carries a "reset" code that resets the entire Matrix once Smith gets out of control. Because he carries that code, he can do kewl stuff like fly n shit

>I just read some Matrix wiki about this shit, i still don't get it why "paradise" Matrix doesn't work

because "human nature" aka our violent tendencies and primal instincts are left unfulfilled in a computer's idea of paradise

>And even if it doesn't, what's the point of sending humans to from the Matrix to real world to build Zion? Just so that they would raise One or some shit and then One can go back to Matrix to reset it? Why not just kill those humans who reject Matrix?

huh I actually didn't think of this

The Architect - Hello, Neo.

Neo - Who are you?

The Architect - I am the Architect. I created the matrix. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the
process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and
some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is
also the most irrelevant.

Neo - Why am I here?

The Architect - Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You
are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a
harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a
measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

The Architect - The first matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled
only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection
inherent in every human being, thus I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of
your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it
required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by
another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the matrix,
she would undoubtedly be its mother.

Neo - The Oracle.

The Architect - Please. As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99.9% of all test subjects accepted the
program, as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level. While this
answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that if
left unchecked might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those that refused the program, while a minority, if unchecked, would
constitute an escalating probability of disaster.

it didn't work because humans kept fucking it up, they couldn't just shut up and enjoy a perfect utopia because it wasn't in their nature

the machines then later concluded that people needed a sense of strife in their existence and started a controlled simulation of events - basically allowing them to act out the heroes journey of sorts

and until Neo came along they had things under control, having it done 5 or 6 consecutive times

This.
Not only that, the Oracle explains the same points in another scene or two.

The Architect - The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry,
reinserting the prime program. After which you will be required to select from the matrix 23 individuals, 16 female, 7 male, to
rebuild Zion. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash killing everyone connected to the
matrix, which coupled with the extermination of Zion will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race.

The Architect - Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the
anomaly revealed as both beginning, and end. There are two doors. The door to your right leads to the source, and the salvation
of Zion. The door to the left leads back to the matrix, to her, and to the end of your species. As you adequately put, the problem
is choice. But we already know what you're going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction, the chemical precursors
that signal the onset of emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic, and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you
from the simple, and obvious truth: she is going to die, and there is nothing that you can do to stop it.

>concordently

I thought it was satire.

Because when/if they became aware of being in a simulation they needed some semblance of hope of overcoming it and becoming free.

In the end the little poo girl makes a rainbow in the Matrix. Does that mean that humans continued to be enslaved even after Neo's died for their sins? That's not a very happy ending.

If everything you do goes right, you realize you are in a dream/simulation. You reject this kind of reality, because you know it is fake. Also, your mind/brain has dark needs, like sadness, anger, jealousy, etc. besides love, happiness and good stuff.

I heard that wWhen your brain is saturated with serotonine soon after you start to develop depressive feelings... So too much happiness leads to depression for humans.

The machines probably didn't take this is account in the first round of the Matrix. They probably thought that giving what we express as utopia would be our utopia. Actually, they found out that our utopia is the 80s/90s reality.

In the end, we are like women talking about the ideal man: women say that the ideal guy is nice, kind, polite and helps at home. The actual ideal man for women is more akin to a caveman.

>movie refers to the 90's as the “the height of human civilization”
>in 2017 corporate greed has made many things go to shit, the USA has a potato for president, we got SJWs out the ass and governments bending to their whims, and we got terrorists attacks left and right
Really gets the noggin joggin

>In the end, we are like women talking about the ideal man: women say that the ideal guy is nice, kind, polite and helps at home. The actual ideal man for women is more akin to a caveman.

and this is where you blew it: a neckbeard is like The Architect. He thinks women want "chivalrous/nice guys (read: pussy on a pedestal types)" faggots. Women reject them because they're like the first iteration of the Matrix. Neckbeard then goes "HURR DURR WIMYN WANT MR SMITH HURR THEY WANT CAVEMENT" etc etc

Different women have different needs. Some women want a Chad brodozer driver type. Some women want a delicate intellectual faggot. Some women want to goldig. Some want a regular type dude with a backbone

Almost no woman want a "caveman" type.

>Almost no woman want a "caveman" type.
Then explain the "rapefugees welcome" mentality

>In the end, we are like women talking about the ideal man: women say that the ideal guy is nice, kind, polite and helps at home. The actual ideal man for women is more akin to a caveman.

Lol this is a good analogy

Such a strong response to a joyfull comment? Most likely a female.

You yourself wouldn't enjoy the kind of guy that you idealise. The guy that you find repulsive or intelectually/socially inferior is the one that slowly but surely will make you cum in your dreams in the near future.

That is why you see so much rich women with retard poor guys. Or cuckholding fantasies on men. Social programming never works fully , part of human nature is to go against the perceived norm and subvert it.

Virtue signalling and exerting their will on people. The rapefugees have nothing to offer a woman; perhaps they think other women will want these men, or should want them, or they don't think about it at all (more likely).