youtube.com/watch?v=_mnA1lm-48U
youtube.com/watch?v=wKp3okgSxdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it has bonus episodes
?

bonus patreon episodes that you need to donate to listen to
I was looking for links

Get your exposure somewhere else
It's a term used by marketing shills to make it seem better, while usually it's only mentioned by the podcaster(s) itself during the beginning or end of the podcast as to why it was 'bonus' and not regular.

That's not bonus, that's 'here is something to listen to so you don't realize you've been scammed' sound bite.

Does anyone got pics or pictures of 80's girl? 80s girl was maddoxs ex

I'm currently listening to Biggest Problem in the Universe for the first time and I'm almost up to the episode where Dick leaves the podcast. Should I stop listening after that episode or should I keep going until the end?

Dick only misses one episode in the middle and the last one.
The rest all have Dick and Maddox.

I only learned about Dick after Maddox (who I'd completely forgotten about) threw a hissy fit about Dick fucking Maddox's ex. I've watched some of the drama vids on youtube, but I'm not really a podcast person (I enjoy Scott Adams periscopes though).

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ9Km0DEcos
Maddox gets cucked by a Christmas Carol parody album
youtube.com/watch?v=9I9F5eo5KBU

I swear there were more Dickless episodes but its good to know he stays until (almost) the end.

Haven't been able to find any. Just that Dick thought she looked like a hot girl from the 80's, so how Maddox was fucking her at any point in time is just kind of mind boggling.

Maddox has sued dick. Should be pretty entertaining

Elizabeth Smart- 1 That other faggot- 0

Dick pls go

I wish Jim wasn't such a lazy fuck, he could milk Maddox a little more like what with the Douge Krew.
youtube.com/watch?v=11WUsAJ3T_w

Maddox is a cuck.

George, please stop.
youtube.com/watch?v=_mnA1lm-48U

i cant believe none exist considering how much shit leaks and i want to see how hot this bitch is if maddox is a fucking retard over her

I think she was in some of the photos from one of the live shows

So much kino. I’ll be seeing him in Chicago next Saturday. So fucking excited

I dropped it early on because outside of drama it was meandering and boring, and he insisted on involving guests and skype callers who were completely unfunny dead weight

Why is watching the downfall of e-celebs so comfy? I haven't gave a shit about Maddox in about a decade and I didn't even know about The Dick show until recently but I love this drama.

t. Adam Nash

t. David Clegg

literally who

So two things. This isn't Sup Forums related at all, and why don't we have a podcast board?

quick rundown?

Exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKp3okgSxdY

Nice try, but it was me! Adam Panache!