>original content
>original content
>original content
>some shitty film no one asked for
>original content
>original content
>some shitty tv show no one asked for
>original content

When the fuck are they going to be forced to close down so we can have a real streaming service again?

golden days of streaming are over. now there are 10 different services and they all produce their own shit because just paying licensing fees got too expensive.

just get amazon prime, everything else is garbage. Don't know why normies are obsessed with netflix

but prime has a bad streaming quality.
all the streaming sites are bad, and i would never pay that much for netlix or anything.
prime is good because it isn't only about the streaming but as i said streaming isn't that great with amazon.

I haven't noticed an issue with prime outside of a commercial starting most every stream. It's the only one with content. Netflix, Hulu, and Roku don't have shit

but it is only 720p, bad on a big tv.

This is not true at all

>Ads on prime video
I have no ads on anything when watching with prime video what the fuck are you doing

Also it has a pretty good library for recent movies like they already added, Silence, Manchester by the Sea, Moonlight etc plus they have Mr Robot season 3

and that is no argument.
why is it not true?

How do I get american prime video in australia?

>cable is shit tier as always
>streaming services decent for about three years offering a good range of shows for a reasonable fee
>streaming services become shit as they transform into cable 2.0 internet edition

back to piracy we go!

Im talking about the UK one

Probably use a vpn add on like people did with netflix to get the american version

>"Monopolies are anti-consumer!"
>*buys 10 subscriptions to different streaming services*

I miss the Netflix empire, bros.

how are you gonna pirate when isps will throttle the speeds on pirate and niche websites?

Most of their "original content" is dogshit.

Once all the studios decide to make their own streaming sites, Netflix is fucked.

Buy a 3$ swedish vpn.
No streaming service can beat that price and library.

What do you mean, 'over'?

I like it.

Whatever man.

isps are gonna blacklist vpns too idiot

theyre just gonna throttle everything except their "basic cable" websites

> Implying Netflix original content is not the best part of Netflix or any other streaming service

>being American

OVER THE LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME OF THE BRAAAAAVE

its ads of other prime shows before watching.

I dont even get those either