The Punisher Netflix

>muh PTSD
>muh nightmares
>muhreens

The cartoonish portrayal of vets was really odd, I mean it wasn't even insulting because of just how ridiculous it was, which I guess could've been what they were going for.

This show needs a hefty edit cut it down from 13 to 4 episodes max, so many worthless characters and subplots that had no place being in a Punisher show.

I liked that they basically created this guy as their enemy by acting all high and mighty around him.

I'm not some kind of bad ass but I'd imagine not everyone wants to cope with their past experiences as a solider by going all touchy feely and receiving group hugs. This guy clearly knew how he wanted to deal with his issues and he was getting cockblocked by everyone around him.

>be a woman
>newly promoted to a position of power
>fuck everything up

>cartoonish portrayal of vets
>cartoonish portrayal
>cartoonish
>cartoon

Who else watched this in 4k? Pretty stunning in my opinion.

This guy looks fucking cool, the dude from the Netflix series looks like a whiny manlet in comparison.

> knew how to deal with his issues
yes just like cokeheads "deal with their issues" by taking heroin.

this guy was basically the same character as the guy in the hurt locker, except everyone told him to sit down and to shut up, because he had the misfortune of being around a bleeding heart pussy who was well-connected enough to stop him in his tracks

regardless if your comparison is true or not, I don't think the murican guberment or an even less ethical merc company would have trouble employing an experienced vet in their midst, at the least as cannon fodder. Not to mention that he was probably the most competent in the entire group that was employed in that scene.

>tfw no 4K TV

She so cute lads

They are weak people and cannot understand or create a strong character with strong morals.

Even if they could, the person who did it would be blacklisted because a real portrayal of a real punisher would be so convincing to the masses it would undo 20 years of cultural Marxist indoctrination.

They are locked into one dimensional characterizations because they have so divorced themselves from reality in pushing cultural Marxist propaganda that they can no longer produce any accurate reflections of reality of introspection of moral philosophy.

The propaganda is failing just like it did in the USSR.

Whitey is the Devil: The Show

Man, at least Luke Cage tried to have some diverse villains (e.g. Cottonmouth, Luke's brother).

4k hdr is ze future

>cultural Marxist propaganda
can you explain this a bit more?

I need her on muh dick

I enjoyed the show quite a bit t b h

How is this show compared to Jessica Jones and Daredevil S1? I enjoyed those the most.

>This show needs a hefty edit cut it down from 13 to 4 episodes max
Watch the first 4 episodes of Daredevil season 2 then and forget the Punisher's own series.

haven't seen jessica
it's on par in certein parts with daredevil
a lot of pointless plotsjust like daredevil, a lot of cool action and some hammy acting

I liked Daredevil S1 a lot but Jessica Jones was hot garbage.
If you can enjoy that then maybe you'll like the Punisher.

>too poor for 4K HDR 55" TV

1080p is just fine anyways anything above that is just placebo. R..right guys?

How you gonna protect Coral from the government?

That's what I tell myself bro

I just take out my phone whenever that Middle eastern chick and all other unnecessary drama comes on. Finished 5 episodes and i think I'm gonna stop watching now. This show sucks balls.

Everyone says Jessica Jones was trash and I agree for the most part, but the scenes with Simpson almost salvaged it for me. I want to see him come back and fuck some shit up, he'll probably be a villain in Daredevil.

The Punisher should be stomping on crackheads and drug dealing nig nogs. The "fighting le corrupt CIA" trope is fucking boring, nobody cares.

lol

The problem I had with Jessica Jones is the same one I have with the Punisher series, and I dropped both of those shows 3-4 Episodes in.
90% of the episodes consist of filler. And the filler isn't even trying to be interesting.

I'd rather read or watch a story summary on youtube than sit through this.

That guy was so fucking annoying

Doesn't help that he has an ape-like underbite

I like how the writers best idea of a witty comeback from her is just her saying "That was racist and sexist"

His death pissed me off. He deserved more punishment.

Do American really act like this after battle? lol

>have shit character
>make a show based on the shit character
>show is shit
>?????
Why is everyone so surprised?

Why did the people creating the series not get it?

POST THE FUCKING WEBMS OF HER ASS YOU USELESS FUCKS

They think it's a videogame and then get btfo when they actually get there.

Is this even worth watching? He was the only thing I liked about Dare Devil season 2.

I fucking hated Jessica Jones, couldn't even finish Luke Cage, and skipped Iron Fist and Defenders. Is this any good, or is it more of the usual trash?

It's the 2nd best show after DD S1, take it as you will.

>Is this even worth watching?
No, it's 90% filler and 10% Punisher, with the Punisher being toned down as fuck.

that kid is literally and unironically
>le 56 face

ass not found

I'm a fan and I expected much better..

The kid was probably the best actor in the entire show.

The milf was great tho

>diverse
They were all black

this was actually a good show, better than both seasons of daredevil

It really annoyed me as well.

Afghanistan was not Vietnam. These guys were not conscripts. It was really jarring to hear them act like their country fucked them over. When they went out of their way to volunteer for combat units.

>Anti-gun politician spends career trying to take guns away from peasants
>Hires armed security
Really makes you think

>Final scene is Punisher going to his one-legged nigger friend's PTSD meetings and share-caring about how scared he is

I knew I fucking recognized the old bitch. It's Gina "Fuck me, Tony" Montana!

4k streaming service for netflix fucking sucked and image teared up all the time

it's not the connection because 4k works fine with other streaming platforms

>>The Punisher should be stomping on crackheads and drug dealing nig nogs. The "fighting le corrupt CIA" trope is fucking boring, nobody cares.

to be honest he fought corrupted public officials\cia in some of the best comics

>watched first episode
> muh evil whitey
> muh racist sexist
> muh succesful immigrantanecdote
> muh empowered woman with no feminine traits
> muh fat loony old cuckservative rambling about liberals satire
> muh shane grunts
> muh whites acting like niggers
trash

forgot to add
> white wife, white jew husband
> racemixed brown kids

>white jew

you know what i mean
also
>watching second ep
> woman does better than man in hostage situation
I swear to god, they just don't know what else to fill this shit with.

She is fucking cute but her personality ruined any kind of boner I may have had.

Have you ever even read Punisher comic?

Why is Sup Forums so easily triggered?

> if you don't like something you're triggered
Quality post

>she did better than her incompetent partner that was purposely given to her to hold her back

>if you complain constantly about fictional settings having elements you deem fictional its okay and perfectly normal

She fucked everything up long before she was promoted. She mishandled evidence, she kept it to herself. Let it be stolen off of her even. And that's what god Castle's family killed. And Micro too.

Do people with PTSD really develop hardcore autism?

Irrelevant, woman can't be trained for combat. He should've outclassed her simply because he's a male.

> thread about thing
> talk about thing
You can stop any time you want.

>no Barracuda because the sjw's will throw a shitfit and scream about muh racism on tumblr

I hate this timeline.

>thread about you complaining about what is and isnt allowed in works of fiction because it's not aligned with your personal viewpoints
>this somehow passes as actually discussing the flaws in said works

>mishandled evidence
when was this?

Yes, what was i thinking, all that propaganda is actually top tier kino. You wanna know why marxist propaganda is bad cinematography ? Because it's nonsensical, badly written and force-fed. Always. But you're just a Skeptic TM and every argument for you comes down to the horseshoe fallacy.
Ask the youtube skeptic community for new talking points for you to regurgitate.

How could she even lose the video?
It's not like she only had it on a physical medium.
Just upload it to the cloud or something, jesus christ.

>Not to mention that he was probably the most competent in the entire group that was employed in that scene.
There were women in that scene for whatever weird reason.

I dont care about politics and I dont care to talk it all I see from both sides are people filling my ears with things it doesnt want to hear. Actually opinions on the TV show PUNISHER is what I came her to hear

Just finished watching the final episode and it was fucking great, easily second best of the Netflix Marvel series, just shy behind DD season 1.

There obviously was a lot of typical leftist politics injected in it, but thats a common theme for all these shows but if youre an adult, you can easily look past and disregard it.

Frank scraping Billys face on that mirror was goddamn kino