Coco

Should I watch it or should I pass?

are you mexican?

So I'm not big on "No singles policies," but grown men should not see children's movies alone.

Wait for the DVD release.

No, I am mexican’t

especially avoid this shit if you're mexican

this fucking trash movie can only really appeal to northern mexicans who are the most americanized of the bunch. hot stereotype garbage.

disney and pixar (as well as any studio really) should avoid making movies about mexicans and mexico in general, they can't fucking get it right

why do you think even oscar winning mexican directors don't make movies about mexico in the us

it's practically impossible

His question was whether or not it was worth watching at all, not if you thought he should go to the cinema alone to see it, you fucking imbecile.

It was OK, OP. My nieces loved it, but I don't think you need to go out of your way to catch it by any means.

Hell no breh Olaf's Adventure is where it's at breh get me some sick new tunes breh. I'm leaving straight after

What's the difference between North and South Mexico?

You won't find a single HEB in the south of Mexico. This might seem minimal but if you'd like to me to expound ask away.

>So I'm not big on "No singles policies," but grown men should not see children's movies alone.

But how will I find someone to watch Avengers: Infinity War with?

I agree, there should have been more beheadings.

something about these faces is unnerving

They definitely captured the Mexican face, then.

Don't know if that counts as uncanny valley, but they have these photo realistic backgrounds that they slap nickelodeon rejects onto and it's fucking irritating. The Good Dinosaur was hard to watch too.

>Nu-pixar

Into the trash

why is trump's america so assblasted about this movies success?

No one cares about Mexicans. Especially if they aren't from the good part of Mexico. Southern Mexico might as well be Guatemala

So south mexico is a shithole?

>success
Nobody outside of spics cares about this shitskin movie

>literally shaking
Drumpfkins are a mess.

Seething

Cringe

lol

*tips sombrero*

Are they? Who the fuck gets triggered by an animation movie?

Trump supporters evidently.

Terrible post, probably from a low class chicano.

First, DotD isn't celebrated AT ALL in northern Mexico. DotD is a mix of indigenous (aka Mesoamerican) traditions and first wave Spaniards, and the North had neither of them.

The movie is PERFECTLY fine. It portrays everything in a respectful manner and never attempts to "appropriate" anything nor make fun of anything portrayed.

Mexicans IN Mexico (the ones that didn't need to run away to the USA) loved this movie. And your Chicano ass can shut up.

lol