Sup Forums BTFO!

Sup Forums BTFO!

at first i was thinking cool drawings, but as i went further down i suddenly realized, this is gonna be some garbage about white males and there it was as soon as i finished scrolling, predictable and a waste of talent

Literally who? on those last three.
I dont even care, but does diversity also mean bad actors no one has ever heard of?

my boy harry looks ready to fuck shit up

rey from star wars, black panther from black panther and girl doctor who. I think

>Literally who? on those last three.
Extra fitting seeing as the rightmost one is the 13th Doctor in Doctor Who

who's the guy between potter and braveheart?

>diverse costumes and characters vs non-characters who's only defining trait is their race/gender
What point is being made here?

Wolverine, fuckwad

wolverine

Wolverine

Women and niggers doing important things is pretty unrealistic, yeah

wolverine, huge actman

REAL NAMES YOU IDIOTS
everyone knows who rey is..
Hugh Jackman

>doctor who
>movie
Also, the comic makes no sense whatsoever. I mean, what is happening is forced diversity, I’m not going to comment if that’s good or bad because you can make up your own mind on that one, and I can see why people are getting pissed. Forced diversity/affirmative action leads to great actors being turned down for roles just because they’re white, and terrible actors being green lit for roles just because they’re non white

Did they seriously put Rey in the rank of Vito Corleone?

Why are they making Rey out to be brown? The actress is white.

Also, why are rey and the new doctor made to have tanned skin when they are white as hell?

it's cultural cornerstones of films not artistic merits, I'd say Rey would be part of that conversation unfortunately

Funny he didnt put Fembusters...maybe because THEY FAILED MISERABLY?

This faggot hasn't watched many movies.

At first I thought the point of the comic was to point out how diverse all of the characters were, but it turns out that actually the author just thinks they're all literally the same because there aren't enough shades of brown. Interesting how all of the actors represented are goyim too...

>all that soyboy numale trash

Because she's a woman and women were never allowed to be action heroes in all of cinematic history until 2015.

>diversity is exclusively and explicitly skin deep
Grow up, niggers

>white characters are more memorable
Is that the point they were making here?

What a passive aggressive comic. Only a woman could make it.

>jews are white when it's useful

Why is Rey brown?

>Two white women and black panther which is canonically black
He browned the white women to make a point what an idiot

what? what makes you think that's their only defining trait?

All shit.

so is it culture? but finn isnt slinging around chains and listening to hip hop? so it must be his appearance that bothers you.

Are they actually trying to portray Rey as dark skinned? Lmao

movies where made by white people for white people living in a white country, now white people have to watch movies with non-white people in it while living in a white (more or less) country, would any white person who moves to india (lel) and lives there complain that the bollywood movies aren't white enough and that it should include a white person?

>Daisy Riddley is somehow brown in the image

What?

Nobody even complained about Black Panther because he was his own original character, not forced diversity

They did that to make them stand out from the BLAND and BOOOORING white characters. They're diverse so they're colorful and vibrant even if they're white

some of them are irish and italian (not white), you have BTFO yourself

>implying irish aren't niggers

But then again wouldn't have expected a fucking eggplant to know that

Get lost, greaser

also, how many are jewish?

bump

Thank you for reinforcing my point. Finn isn't diverse. Finn is one of the most boring characters in the history of cinema. I responded directly to what was posted whereas you made something up about me to make a non-point.

In the future, consider that you have to option to not post anything if you have nothing to say.

>these actors
>white

bryan cranton is a jew - not white
liam neeson - anglos are not white
leo - slavs/italians are not white
russell - anglos are not white
rdj - jews are not white
tom cruise - anglos are not white
mel - anglos are not white
radcliffe - anglos etc
hugh jackman - anglos etc
clint - anglos etc
connery anglos etc
mark hammil - anglos etc
keanu - HAHAHAHA lmao
elijah - anglos/slavs are not white
tom cruise - portugese are not white
ford - a fucking jew
brando - anglos etc
chaplin - anglos etc

so, from that list. the only white people are basically chris pratt, brad pitt. But I wouldn't bet my money on it. But still, let's just say technically they are. You have only TWO WHITE PEOPLE out of what, 18? That's supposed to be a big number? I don't know what the fuck is wrong with the person who made that picture.

>my Dad says he won't go see Black Panther
>claims it doesn't look worthwhile or interesting
>has never missed a capeshit film in his life
>especially Marvel ones

Anons, is my Dad a racist?

It would be racist for your dad to go see Black Panther, for that would be cultural appropriation.

people like seeing people who share their race on the big screen, by virtue of a character representing a group in a population, he is diverse. Try and think before typing out passive aggresive nonsense.

>>has never missed a capeshit film in his life
He's a pleb.

>it's a thinly disguised Kekistan thread

>ctrl+f
>cherrypicking
>0 results
you disappoint me Sup Forums

I won't watch something if there are any niggers in it. If there are niggers, they have to have a minor role at best.

*tips hrt*