Walk into your room

>walk into your room
>see this
What do, Sup Forums?

Based Fernando

Post it on Sup Forums and get banned

Radical

Is this the same guy that made the one where a girl gets kidnapped, then her mother takes the bait and the guy kidnaps her too?

BRUH

No, I think you mean the Cheerleader comic but the mother gets 'involved' in that one too.

Fuck off back to your board Sup Forums

I didn't realize I was on deviantart

Someone storytime The Black Van

The one i'm talking about the guy is a trucker or something and sometimes he fucks her mouth and says the cum is her dinner, when the mother shows up he ties them together in a way where they can't move or something i don't remember happens.

Same artist?

Don't know, it's been many years since i read it.

I think it is indeed the cheeleaders one.

If it is, I'm happy I could help.

Even he wouldn't decline an offer like that

We should post fernando comics everyday, they do a good job of triggering the redditors.

Agreed. A project for the future. I've always wondered why they aren't more popular and you never see them posted

Roberts >>>>>>>>>>> Fernando

>mom and dad and mom
What did he mean by this?
Also, sauce.

>How could Mom and Dad have afforded these hot cunts?
KINO
I
N
O

Persons>>>>all

Confiscated Twins, user.

Capeshit art style

Cheers.

DOfantasy comics are kino as fuck

>mfw that Uncut #2

i hate edgy comics like this

I like the concept of the comics but the artstyle is not fappable For me i prefer nippon art.

Try Crossed.

Each to his own. I just can't get into the nippon artstyle.

I normally prefer hentai but for bondage scenes the standard Jap art style just does not do it for me. Ballgags almost always look like shit in manga because they usually don't draw lips so you can't tell its actually in her mouth and not just on the front of her face.

>this
Bless Fernando, may jesus increase his drawing speed

i like the epilogues where the characters are all friends again