GET BACKDERO AND CASHO THE CHECKO AMIGO

GET BACKDERO AND CASHO THE CHECKO AMIGO.

arise chicken

i keep telling you we dont cash checks here. definitely not that one

In hindsight, this show is better than a lot of the crap currently airing. Not much of an accomplishment, but it's something.

How would you describe the character Master Shake to someone who's never seen the show?

on the moon, nerds have their pants pulled down and they are spanked with moon rocks

Old Sup Forums in form of a talking milkshake, soy/tv/ will obviously hate it.

>t.newfag

>still no blu ray set of the whole series and movie
>same thing for any of the old adult swim classics
Mike Lazzo is such a dick

Asshole with delusions of grandeur.

commence the jigglin

lazy, underachieving piece of shit who just happens to be a milk shake

HYDRATION IS ESSENTIAL

hey wiggle jiggle why you jiggle so much. you know someone put you in that box... to die

t.soyboy

Lazzo is the reason why we had AS to begin with, but he also killed off almost all of the good content. Total dick.

thankfully he's killing Rick and Morty with female writers.

Also that Jew not only cancelled the show out of the blue he also only paid frylocks voice actor only 2000 per episode. Now the guys a dishwasher

>Now the guys a dishwasher
say it aint so

>2,000 per episode
Wow, I thought they'd be making at least 7,000 given it's their flagship show and they still play reruns.
I wonder how much the Robot Chicken team rakes in.

Why couldn't Frylock get women?

I'm pretty sure they're paid nothing, and all the money goes to anti-aging creams/ointments for Seth Green

He ain't got no legs like Lt. Dan

>As some of you know I don't get royalties from doing Frylock on the show. Nothing from DVDs nothing from toys, nothing from anything other than going out to the cons to meet you and sign the autographs. I work as a dishwasher at a bar. I take public transportation and bike to work

>on a gofundme to afford moving expenses from getting kicked out of his old place

oh boy now im sad

>lower the moon bong

Fuck
I'm surprised he doesn't get more voice acting work, he's got a cool voice that would be great for commercials.

fuck

completely self absorbed and a witty but low iq guy

Mastershake and Carl get royalties. Frylocks VA was dumb enough to not join a union and was paid minimum wage because of his homestate.

why doesn't he get anything? that's fucked up.

i like your booty

Didn't join an union because he thought his state prohibited it

it was a non-union gig so they could pay everyone less. he doesnt get residuals or anything, AS are a bunch of cheap fucks. it was a typical hollywood screwjob

>Dishwasher
Can't he go to community college or something?

What did he mean by this?

how does an aspiring actor join a union anyways?

There were some really shitty episodes especially the movie

Did not mean to put sage in name field

(((Chucklestein)))
In all seriousness that's pretty smart

A lazy, selfish, chronic liar.

Golden age was still pretty fantastic

Remind me again which seasons?

Fuck off, the movie was good.

I recently rewatched the whole series and enjoyed every minute of it. As it got closer to the end there was less adlibbing though, which made it feel a little less zany, but the writing was still as great

A talking cup who pretends to be more successful and interesting than he is, except not even he really believes his own lies.