He’ll chop and slice you,
Cut and dice you.
Eat. You. Up. Whole.

Eat. You. Whole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w85TbuPUcVw
youtube.com/watch?v=ob9F1lsULIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder what the context of that song is supposed to be. It seems to romanticize the Witching profession, but also makes it out that they're vicious monsters who kill anyone for gold.

>context

a lullaby sung by vampires
and/or
rural townfolk

the witcher had some good creepy songs

the ladies of the woods, this song and gaunter o'dimms songs were all great spooky halloween stuff

Good choice. I also think Nikolaj would work well.

I'd want Viggo, but he's getting too old. He's 60.

Dark horse: Henry with long hair and a beard could pull it off. He can act if given good material.

He also is a gamer and might actually be a fan of the series.

>ywn have prime viggo as geralt
why live

What if they cast a martial artist, book Geralt is barely a character and only when a sword is in his hand does he have any personality

>Using TW3 geralt

>book Geralt is barely a character
You mean, you can barely grasp his character.

I'd grasp his character, if you know what I mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=w85TbuPUcVw

>my fucking face when

>Game Geralt
Let's be honest here. W3 Geralt looks close enough to the book, tv characters are always beautiful anyway and they clearly want the W3 demographic.

He's a tool, a violent psychopath, a stubborn idiot, a cuck and The Sap likes dropping grand pianos on his head, so possibly based on his older brother?

ONCE ASLEEP AND THROUGH THE TREES

there's absolutely no way in hell the adaptation can be better than the game, at best it will be as good in a completely different way but there's as much chance of that happening as there is of me winning the lotto

He looks like a fucking Slavic plumber in that picture. Nobody wants an ugly protagonist.

Be honest with yourself. This is the only real choice.

>Geralt
>Protagonist
lmao

nikolaj would be perfect but I doubt he'd agree

>He looks like a fucking Slavic plumber in that picture.

well thats kinda how Geralt is supposed to look

in books most women were repelled by him - Yennefer was a psycho, Triss was just jealous of Yen being happy and Shani was just a used up slut looking for an adventure

He's gonna be black and you racists can't do nothing about it.

he looks like Mads Mikkelsen there

And Iola. And Dandelions friend, what'shername. And all the other sorceresses. And I think there was some dryad too...

they might actually make him black since Geralt's skin color isn't important to the narrative right?

Baginski would catch a sudden case of death by gopnik.

>implying they care and aren't just trying to shove as many niggers into high profile roles as they can

Yes, witchers are seen as savage mutants by the small folk.

All of you are btfo

I really hope Inhumans hasn't killed this guys career.

Have they started filming yet?

>best Geralt of 2001
>best possible Geralt of 2017
Just cast him already.

He looks like a native american or a Hittite from that Hittite documentary.

Most definitely not.
AFAIK they are finishing scripts for the first season now. Will take 6 months until we get the casting.

>smug and suave
>Slavic as fuck
>already played Geralt in a movie
YOU CAN'T STOP THIS FORCE NOW

they're not going to cast a literal who

>they're not gonna cast a literal who

Dude, no one is gonna watch the series because of some famous actor playing Geralt. The entire hook is the fact that it's based on an already established set of books with ties to the super popular games. They CAN and SHOULD hire a literal-who to play Geralt. Maybe cast a b-tier actor on the same tier as Sean Bean for the name recognition to play a supporting character that dies in the first season or 2.

>Geralt finds a notice about a ghost haunting a local shoe shop
>finds it weird but whatever, a job is a job
>when he talks to the owner of the shoe shop he tells him that the ghost is a famous actor who recently passed away and who always bought custom made shoes from him while he was alive
>Geralt investigates the shoe shop and finds that the ghost is none other than RDJ
>RDJ tells him that he wasn't burred in his favorite pair of shoes, so he can't rest in peace
>Geralt can either defeat the ghost right there by burning the shoes in front of him or he can dig up RDJ grave and put the shoes in the casket and then RDJ can finally leave the mortal plane
>You get rewarded with the same custom made shoes by the shoe shop owner after you finish the quest
>But Geralt soon realizes that the shoes are very uncomfortable with very high heels and can't understand why the famous actor insisted in buying them all the time

Bump

This.

She should play Yennefer.

>literal slut
>yennefer
Pottery.

I agree. I like this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=ob9F1lsULIA

she should play my wife instead