How to achieve prime Brad Pitt?

How to achieve prime Brad Pitt?

top shelf designer steroids and a personal chef

It's actually kind of funny looking back that this was considered fit. In a world of Thors and Captain Americas he looks like a twink.

>otter mode
>steroids
Choose one.

He changed the look. A bunch of beefy male models was the look. Pitt was different.

And he looked like a twink compared to Arnold and Stallone too.

>how the fuck am I supposed to tell you how to live and shit man?! Now sit down and chill the fuck out. You want some dope or chips?

how did his abs change so much

forgot pic

roids

Getting a body like this requires AT MINIMUM 10 hours weekly in the gym

Is it true that all actors use roids if some sort of muscles are shown in a film, regardless of the muscle size, simply because that makes it easier to have consistency throughout the film?

Sup Forums talking about /fit/, embarrassing

This. Looks like good genes, healthy eating, and one solid cut.

This is prime /fit/ aesthetics, fag.

>those reddit forearms

Unless they are still present from a previous/simultaneous shoot then yes because they give results fast and the time between being hired and shooting is only a few months most of the time.

no u

literally just thin, stop eating shit food in excess and do bycicle while you play your shitty videogames

literally occasionally doing abs while getting super skinny

he might have roided but barely worked out, mostly it was prbably some ashtma medicine that makes bodybuilders super cut

have good genetics. he was literally fucking mike tysons wife before he was famous

he literally 160 here. not enough mass to scare or beat up anyone, but look good for the females

Do a few situps
Stop eating until you have a sixpack
Take off your shirt
Don't forget to be born with great facial aesthetics so women find you hot as long as you have abs

how many situps

>push ups are better for ab training than sit ups/crunches
wtf

>situps for abs
What the fuck, lol

enough to burn your stomach and hurt for a few days, depends on what you can take

dont pull your body all the way up, use your stomach's strength (like if you were sucking your stomach in) to pull you up slightly (just to take your shoulders/back off the floor). Keep your nose centered and pointed towards somewhere in the ceilling

maybe carry some weight behind your neck

Having to hold your body static is hard, who knew
Best thing for ab strength is heavy-ass squats and deadlifts

>roiding for that

>children's magazine
>"THE KEY TO THE MOST AMAZING ATHLETES' BODIES IS 10 SIT UPS A DAY

Eat below maintainance
3x raw onion everyday
HIIT everyday

>raw onion
wat

Onions improve testosterone, all natty

I don't get home someone gets super low-fat like that. I've never been close to fat in my life, but I've never been ultra-thin abs-showing either. I'm pretty sure I'd literally have to starve myself.

A good cut, good genetics and healthy food.
>them stick arms

no, you're probably skinnyfat and have no muscle mass

imagine being this clueless

google weightlifting, grampa

protip: you live with an internet cnnection, any time you see something you don't know, GOOGLE IT

>tfw nearest gym is 2.5 hours away
What are the best calisthenics? A push up goal scheme? I already use and exercise bike.

Homegym you nigger

Situps have been shown to have no effect on abs...it's just a myth that won't die. Plus, situps are awful for your back and increase the risk of a hernia (which, believe it or not, can be fatal if you get sepsis from one).

Don't do them.

The absolute of biological knowledge in this thread.

Suicide until you are reincarnated with perfect genes

>stop eating shit food

What does that even mean? Eat veggies and skinnless chicken everyday?

EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON

that kind of ottermode is hard to sustain over long period of times and bad for health, especially hormonal balance which means no boner

Spend you're early days as a "Houseboy" like he did

>Houseboy
wew

Non of you faggots will ever amount to anything.

>this projection
DCuck detected

As someone who maintains an ottermode like that 24/7 year round, its very easy.

>not even a fucking capeshit thread
>STILL has to insert his fetish into every post he makes
Go back to prepping your bull, you stupid limpwristed shitposter.

the way people usually do them you're right, it's dangerous as fuck (and useless waste of energy and just begging for inflamation all around so you wont be able to work the rest)

but carrying a plate behind you and barely getting out of the floor (just using your core, no back or neck) with your nose never stop pointing at the ceiling works very well

no, you can eat fatty shit if it's not simple carbs. Just be honest about what you're eating and how much and think through what you'd have to take off your diet

ultimately it's calories in, calories out. If you want to be skinny you either gotta spend that energy you're taking in or take in less

cut the soda (and juice, a lot of times they have more sugar than soda)

Two different poses.
It looks like he's doing a bit of a stomach vacuum in the first pic. In the second one he's just flexing.

>otter mode
>hard to sustain

do you even otter mode

t. fitnesslet
He probably just didn't eat a lot and did a shit ton of push ups and pull ups, achievable in like 3 months depending on your starting base

>be my buddies and I
>watching Fight Club
>notice "subliminal" blips of random images spliced into film
>spend whole film trying to pause at right moment
>get to last one
>we can't seem to time it right
>take like 20 minutes trying to pause it at the right moment
>finally do
>it's just Brad's dick
>our faces when

haha did you guys get hard and show each other haha jk

This what fat americans ACTUALLY believe.

to be fair if you have plenty of muscle and manage to get a few weeks where you're thin enough that you have very well defined abs you could be fucking up your hormones (just eating less and doing extra cardio will raise your cortisol and make you weak af, have insomnia etc)

it's not a certain thing tho