When the blood pressure medication kicks in

>when the blood pressure medication kicks in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/drh8MNLDt1k?t=1m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was Vito gay?

Yeah, sure, say hello to your wife.

I can get a note from my doctor tone

it was kinda funny how vito started talking about being healthy n shit after he lost weight all the while by non italian standards he was still morbidly obese.

No, he wasnt Blood pressure medication side effects:
Anemia
Constipation
Dizziness, lightheadedness, or weakness when standing up suddenly or getting up in the morning
Drowsiness
Dry mouth
Erection problems
Fever
Hallucinations

The sides effects got him killed

Why did he keep taking the medication even after knowing about the homossexual tendences it caused?
I mean, it sure would be disgusting waking up with that mustache guy in your bed every morning.
I'd prefer to be dead desu

why do you hate your dad so much, user?

it was a joke

I'm watching the episode, S6E6 where they're in the kitchen talking about Vito being gay, and Tony walks in singing "Sitting on the park bench, doo doo doo doo do" and his mouth visibly doesn't move at all while he's singing it, so it looks like he enters the room to his own theme tune playing overhead. It's so bizarre.

I love the very occasional awful editing of this show.

A note from your doctor saying you don't like to suck cahk?

Someone else please just jump to this scene and confirm that this is indeed what happens.

IT
WAS
A
JOKE!

youtu.be/drh8MNLDt1k?t=1m24s
lmao what the fuck

What don't people understand? IT WAS A JOKE. Is that so fucking difficult to get?

It was just a joke

imagine having friends that would beat you to death for being queer

there was a dialogue where they talked about tony being a hobby ventriloquist in his youth, its just deepest lore.

kek

yeah well, its not like vito was an angel himself or something.

in his case it was more like having a distant relation from his wife's family who would kill you and stick a pool cue up your ass for being queer. his friends started a mob war over him.

Aids!?

Thanks Satan. Haven’t had a sensible chuckle in awhile

Nobody's got AIDS

>cut off his pizza deal and feed it to him

Aqualung by Jethro Tull

>There's a village... hidden deep in the valley
Goat soundtrack

i think it's more the point that tony is singing the song without opening his mouth with the funniest, dumbest look on his face as he waddles into that room in the middle of a conversation