Don't leave me!

>Don't leave me!
What did he mean by this?

What the fuck?

is he holding a rosary?

That he was a deeply troubled individual that got through life making other people laugh and not knowing if people liked him for who he really was instead of just some clown that amuses them. It's sad

All fat '' ''''''people'''''''' should be fucking killed

he meant that speedballs are amazing

He's /ourguy/ and I'm sure to die in a similar fashion

Yes

edgy

>tfw not cool enough to get offered hard drugs

Last grasp of a desperate man.

>get offered coke
>do multiple lines
>try to get the dudes number for re-ups
>won't give it to me
what does it mean?

>picture the hooker took before she left
>literally in the same position
She could’ve saved him

is that thing in his mouth the speedball?

No she couldn't have.

Why do you think she's a hooker? She has no concept of what's morally the right thing to do. She took the money and left

>A BLOO BLOO BLOO IM A WILDLY SUCCESSFUL, RICH ACTOR AND COMEDIAN BUT IM ALSO LIEK SO MISUNDERSTOOD AND DEPRESSED :(
yeah, fuck those faggots

Theres money on the floor she didn't take anything

please be bait

he's right you know

you have to be 18+ to post here

To clear up a misconception: his brother was the first to find his body the next day, and he placed the rosary in Chris's hand once it was obvious that Chris was dead. It was also his brother who opened Chris's shirt up (maybe to try CPR?). Pic related, taken by the hooker after Chris passed out (but was still alive).

just means she didnt rob him first..

Creepy to compare the before and after shots. How could he have known while excitedly chatting on the phone that he'd be lying a few feet away in less than a day, cold on the floor?

Spoken exactly like someone who has either never struggled with depression or- more likely- is currently struggling with it.. and this is classic displacement.

Either case, I'm genuinely wishing you the best, user.

Nobody was going to save Chris Farley in that moment. Even if he got into a resus bay I would struggle to be able to save him. A simultaneous overdose of morphine and cocaine is incredibly difficult to manage.

Also, looking at those images, it appears he aspirated on his vomitus as well. Good luck trying to resus that without decent positive pressure ventilation; which, even if you have it, you're dealing with a chemopneumonitis, probably ARDS, the list goes on.

>How could he have known
It must have been something he thought about occasionally, I would assume.

He literally looks like le 56% face

This bums me out.

I don’t think anybody was implying that the hooked could save him with cpr. She could’ve called an ambulance though. It’s ultimately his fault for the terrible diet and drug combination.

I wonder if the hatred spewed by anons across each board is really hatred or just a cry for help.

Commit the sin of murder upon yourself.

Fair enough.

Probably a little.

Alright, since nobody talkin medical shit i'm gonna pull off my trip

what is that stuff coming out his mouth tho?

Nobody on Sup Forums of all places has the authority declare anyone else a degenerate.

you could sure stir up the hive on Sup Forums with this one

He literally drowned in his own vomit.

you just snorted anthrax for a prank

diarrhea

>>Don't leave me!
got a source on this?

this place sure turned into tumblr

Why didn't they prosecute the hooker who left him as he was already going into drug overdose shock and was begging her to not leave him?

On what charge?

>After a series of disastrous public appearances—he returned to host SNL with two hookers on his arm and staggered through the show on the verge of a heart attack—Farley partied for four straight days, smoked crack and snorted heroin with a call girl, then took her back to his apartment. When they argued about money, she got up to leave. He tried to follow but collapsed on the living room floor, struggling to breathe. His final words were “Don’t leave me.” She took pictures of him, stole his watch, wrote a note saying she’d had a lot of fun, and left. He died alone.

HAHAHAHA WHAT A DOUCHE

interview with the hooker