Sweden YES!

Sweden YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/11/alicia-vikander-swedish-actresses-open-letter-sex-abuse-harassment-1201896909/
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like sweden no

Open letter and open borders, i'm sure shaming will do the trick

>Sup Forums has become so contrarian it now has to support sex abuse
this satire is 2deep4me

>Swedish

Looks Middle-Eastern.

Define "Sex Abuse".

No we don't, we just know the cause and how to fix it

>we just know the cause and how to fix it
Then why don't you fix it genius

Sweden is satire at this point

Swedes are cucked and let it happen and think writing a letter will stop it

Swedes are taking after Americans in trying to dilute their blood with brown shit apparently. Sad!

Didn't this sex abuse only started going really high after the "refugees" ?

>get raped by a bunch of refugees at music festival
>blame "men"
>make non-male music festival that men are banned from
>no Swedish men attend
>refugees have their pick of the litter to rape without interference this time

They are going to be all for open boarders though, right?

Yes. They don't want to admit it was a bad idea letting shitskins flood into their country, so they're blaming something else - in this case, Swedish men.

Translation: Alicia Vikander and 600 rainbow roasties write letter blaming native white male Swedes for migrant rapes, because said native white male Swedes haven't been welcoming enough and haven't yet learned to live in a multi-cultural Sweden. #openborders #refugeeswelcome #lovenotrape

We actually think it's hilarious that the kikes are getting their just desserts

>no Swedish men attend
it clearly says "no men allowed", swedes or foreigners
bullshit

This

It would be racist to ban muslims

>indiewire.com/2017/11/alicia-vikander-swedish-actresses-open-letter-sex-abuse-harassment-1201896909/
>“Directors, you have failed. Producers, you have failed. Production companies, you have failed. Theatre managers, you have failed. Politicians, you have failed,” the letter states. “It is your responsibility to ensure that nobody is sexually abused at the workplace.” The signees, which include Vikander and popular Swedish stars like Marie Goranzon (“I Am Curious, Yellow”) and Sofia Helin (“The Bridge”), demand film companies, TV networks, and more ” stop protecting, hiring and making money on perpetrators.”

Or foreigners? Ummm racist! #LetThemIn

*tips fedora*

Didn't Sweden get a really high increase in sex crimes right after 2005 when they passed some law that widened the definition of a sex crime?
I think that the refugee acceptance thing is a meme, a dad that will pass with time, calm down guys

>Her ancestry is Swedish and one quarter Finnish

Grenade attack capital of Europe, so progressive, so multicultural, so worth it.

omg that is so islamophobic

>I think that the refugee acceptance thing is a meme

>pure blooded Europeans are muslims

>same people that rambles all day about rapes, misoginy and abuse are the ones that shill for opening the borders to muslims and subsaharian blacks

>I think that the refugee acceptance thing is a meme

You don't actually think that, do you? What's with Sup Forums and drawing all these sheltered idiots?

>expecting honesty, consistency and logic from women and brainwashed men-in-name-only

That's because they view native Swedish men and non-Native refugee/migrant men (who account for 90% of the rapes) as the same thing. There is no distinction between the two, it's a "masculinity" problem, not a "we just imported an actual rape culture to Sweden" problem. They will never blame the migrants, ever. That would go against their hardware'd multicultural brainwashing. It's always the fault of native Swedes, and it will always be the fault of native Swedes, even when native Swedes become a minority or cease to exist. These women would rather get raped or die than admit they just imported the very thing they've unjustly been calling native Swedes for the last 50 years.

If they pretend it's #allmen then it's ok.
But if she dares mention a group of peace that is over-represented then it would be problematic™

silly men, they need to be left out of things until they learn to behave as nicely as they did before 2015

2015 was the same year as the rise of the alt right and neonazis so i think they're clearly to blame here.

>he really thought all swedes are blonde
>KEK

She's like 10 shades darker than me and I'm a Paki

>Sweden
>we will put shame where it belongs
On the Muslims?

>separation of men and women
>literally implementing sharia law
You can’t make this shit up!

youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

Is he the last Swede standing?

What about predatory dykes?

>open letter against sex abuse

Well I bet sex abuse is going to realize the error sex abuse has been making and stop.

>him
So close and yet so far.

>knows what islam is
>wants to protect europe
>speaks confident and with reason
>Swede
>KEK

The guy is serbian, probably the only redpilled nation in Europe considering islam.

Only if they were talking about Arabs. Hint: they're not

he is not a swede, he's a bosnian serb.

This is nothing to do with Islamic rape and purely an open letter against supposed sexual abuse within Swedish cinema.

she means the migrants and the politiciancs right?

otherwise she's a moronic cunt

>“Directors, you have failed. Producers, you have failed. Production companies, you have failed. Theatre managers, you have failed. Politicians, you have failed,”

This isn't how you get what you want. Confrontation and blame makes people dig in their heels.

haha crazy swedes opposing sexual abuse

as if the migrants follow any rules. how dumb are you alicia

but only if the guy is a swede. Immigrants get a free pass

>letter against sex abuse
hmm controversial opinion i'm sure the sex abuse lobby won't be happy about this

She operates under the idea that white swedish men are all rapist and the system is protecting them, even though that's the complete opposite. She's a bit of a dumdum

Nah this isn't about random rapes and such, this is specifically about producers and superiors exploiting actresses like with Weinstein. Do you guys honestly believe immigrants hold even a single job in the movie and theater elite?

>implying criminals give a fuck if you disapprove

When will these people learn?

read the fucking title 'Against sex abuse in Sweden', I doubt a Swedish person has ever abused expenses never mind another person.

>open letter against sex abuse
Because everything thinks sex abuse is just neato

Shareblue pls leave

>Harvey NO, STOP!
>Sexual harrassment
This cunt's last film Tulip Fever is a Weinstein film. Also, it bombeb very hard.
KEK

>I know what we'll do, we'll write a letter to the rapists so they'll know raping is bad
>that will fix it

>All swedes are blonde and blue eyed

>implying men are the problem, not skanks like her

It's written in Arabic, right?

>Good, I can't read arabic.