This is what passes as comedy in the UK

>americans are the cucked on-
youtube.com/watch?v=6zkL91LzCMc

Say what you will about two scoops Colbert, but this is inexcusable. You guys had cucked propaganda shows brainwashing and guilt-tripping your people since the 90s. No wonder a muslim paki is the mayor of London today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yS32plxHnJY
youtube.com/watch?v=LORkvyBTE50
youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you that skit is funny
also Scrubs did pretty much the same number and it's a burger show
youtube.com/watch?v=yS32plxHnJY
youtube.com/watch?v=LORkvyBTE50

>scrubs rips off another sitcom
colour me surprised..

>They invented gayness!
Every time.

That's pretty funny, though

>rips off
That's a stretch, it's just a similar situation but not quite the same. JD wasn't even making a joke, he was helping doctor Rotinaj with his crosswords.

>being an unironic right wing racist

>a nice comedy skit passes as comedy
what did the culturally and adiposally enriched gentleman mean by this?

I mean - Father Ted was an Irish show, and there are places in Ireland you will get fucking carbombed for calling it the UK

>Father Ted is a sitcom that was produced by British independent production company Hat Trick Productions for Channel 4.
>Channel 4 is a British public-service television broadcaster that began transmission on 2 November 1982.
Nice try

so whats wrong with the sketch exactly?

Fuck you, most of the cast is Irish and so are the writers. BTW it also aired in Ireland.

>I mean - Father Ted was an Irish show, and there are places in Ireland you will get fucking carbombed for calling it the UK
good thing it's in Northern Ireland AKA where all the UK loving proddies are

OBSESSED

I get the feeling that this was posted by a Brit pretending to be an American to start a Brit sitcom thread.

That ain't descarte in your image you double nigger

Yes, Minister was lowkey redpilled

Actually I'm neither but wanted a shitfest lel
OH NO NO

>lowkey
They basically admitted their eternal anglo ways and pretended it was a joke ffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

BASED
Why haven't I seen this before?

Hownew.ru