Oliver Reed thread

Oliver Reed thread.

Many pints and no queer giraffes will come to you, but only if you post "Based Ollie" in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYLx7KP1ucY
youtube.com/watch?v=BKdtP_CDpm8
youtube.com/watch?v=9_hBnSkQZCQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devils_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=efl5pFTFnBU
youtube.com/watch?v=nXZBm1Ec4Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=ggNQUvIDvuI
youtu.be/dpscJe4L9Do
youtube.com/watch?v=2pMpyHhxGlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like a numale soyboy desu

the absolute STATE of this clueless retard.
I expect this post to be deleted before the thread dies.

Oliver would have knocked you out then proceeded to drink your body weight in rum.

>no muscles
>can't even grow a beard

soyboy KEK confirmed lul

youtube.com/watch?v=LYLx7KP1ucY

he was a smart guy though

think youre just confirming yourself as underage here desu. since you haven't seen Gladiator. this is embarrassing

Based Ollie. You died while drinking during the filming of Gladiator like a boss

Who's this fat loser? Looks like a weak piece of shit alcoholic too scared to deal with his problems so he turned to booze

I'm all for Reedposting being a thing, even if it's short-lived.

>LULZ SOYBOY KEK XD
Are you fucking fifteen?

He'd have beat the piss out of you in a barfight mate.

This guy as Athos is Three Musketeers is just a sight to see. A force of fucking nature. There has never been a Three Musketeers movie that even comes close those movies.

Raise a glass old chum

He was Carol Reed's nephew, and that whole Reed-Tree family is full of artists and writers.

>ywn die of alcohol poisoning after a night out with Reed, Burton, O'Toole and Harris

some of his antics from Clash of Loyalties (film funded by Saddam Hussain)
>taking his 17 year old girlfriend out of school with him to Iraq for filming
>drinking so heavily by lunchtime his drinks were buckets of brandy and champagne (a champagne cocktail)
>throwing a restaurant manager around the room because the appetisers took too long to appear
>pissing in a bottle at a restaurant and offering it as a "fine wine" to the next table

he's a happy drunk

I don't like Richard Harris anymore after reading about how he tortured Lindsey Anderson knowing Anderson has the hots for him.

Post the clip of him on aspel

>He left the set of the Channel 4 television discussion programme After Dark after arriving drunk and attempting to kiss feminist writer Kate Millett, uttering the phrase, "Give us a kiss, big tits".

Absolutely based

>"Give us a kiss, big tits".

FUCKING BASED OLLIE

youtube.com/watch?v=BKdtP_CDpm8

>Walking in with a pitcher

Come on lads, let's have the naked wrestling video.

His finest appearance.

Fucking gent

They don't make em like this anymore

Some say he was the "First Kevin Spacey".

Oli could have any woman he wanted whenever he wanted. He had no need for boys

GIVE ME MY MUSHY PEAS

For the longest time I thought he was the "SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL" guy

yeah I see this too.

What did he mean by this?

2 straight men showing off their masculinity

>It's gay
Notice the distinct lack of erections

KINO
I
N

>he hasn't seen The Devils

Literally a 10/10 movie

whats this about? Jesus?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devils_(film)

K I N O

It's about a super alpha manly preacher and some nuns want to fuck him and the men like to fuck him up.

> Fellow Gladiator actor Omid Djalili said in 2016: "He hadn't had a drink for months before filming started ... Everyone said he went the way he wanted, but that's not true. It was very tragic. He was in an Irish bar and was pressured into a drinking competition. He should have just left, but he didn't."[20] His unpaid bill is now conserved in a frame in that bar
surely that wasn't true. Apparently he agreed with Ridley Scott he would only drink on his time off

How did he torture him?

It's 100% true

>He died of a heart attack in a bar after downing three bottles of Captain Morgan's Jamaica rum, eight bottles of German beer, numerous doubles of Famous Grouse whiskey and Hennessy cognac, and beating five much younger Royal Navy sailors at arm-wrestling.
>The public house in Malta in which he died, previously known as "The Pub", was renamed "Ollie's Last Pub" in his memory.

>Had an intense dislike for Jack Nicholson, whom he called "a balding midget". (Reed claimed Nicholson was only 5'7" tall).
>He was arrested for walking in public without clothes while filming The Brood (1979) and for fighting in a bar just after filming had ended on Spasms (1983).
>Lost weight to appear in Castaway (1986) on a diet of vodka.
>Needed 36 stitches to repair cuts on his face after a bar fight in 1963.

>Soyboy

Based. I'd love to go to a gym with rules like that.
1. No chicks
2. Not clothes
3. No homo

>totally not gay
>written by Larry Kramer

>hadn't drank for months
but there is literally BTS clips of Reed stating he would only drink on weekends during filming.
he died 3 weeks before filming was due to finish

>couple of faggots decide to get naked and wrestle
>not gay
Choose ONE.

The only time a normal dude gets his dick out is to piss or fuck, so if you're not pissing, then I'm going to assume you're trying to fuck and will promptly curb stomp you for being the disgusting faggot you proved yourself to be.

>He died of a heart attack in a bar after downing three bottles of Captain Morgan's Jamaica rum, eight bottles of German beer, numerous doubles of Famous Grouse whiskey and Hennessy cognac, and beating five much younger Royal Navy sailors at arm-wrestling.
thats honestly the manliest thing Ive ever heard of

>You
>Curbstomping anybody

I'd be amazed if you could lift your fat legs high enough you soft cunt

Richard Harris and Peter O'Tooles drunk stories seems more lighthearted and fun than Oliver's

Michael Winner was his friend?

yes. calm down, dear.

>ywn go on the lash with slightly past it Burton, O'Toole, Reed and Harris

Dear? What?

He's a manly man and I admire that, but...

>haha he was a huge alcoholic lol so cool
is dumb shit. Are you all some below 21 years old Americans or something?

Michael Winner joke
youtube.com/watch?v=efl5pFTFnBU

I read one time O'toole went on a weekend bender and woke up in a completely different country from when he started

Ah.
I wonder if he said the same thing to Marina Sirtis.

The amount of drinks always changes in each story I read

how did this fucker not die of liver cirrosis or alcohol poisoning?

is male2male anal homo?

By being based as fuck

And also being English. Our entire world revolves around consuming alcohol.

It doesn't seem to happen to fat guys. I noticed in Louis Theroux's 'drinking yourself to death' that the guys who got cirrosis were all skinny.

This guy reminded me of Hitchens, who was also a famous alcoholic.

>some yurofag whiteknighting for faggots
Shocking.

You do realize that not everyone on the internet is a limp-wristed faggot, like you, right? Some of us are actually fit and were paid to shoot shitskins in A-stan and Iraq for 3 years.

Is it true they're the worst soldiers in the world?

D-did you get many ragheads veteran-sama?

>Our entire world revolves around consuming alcohol.
And cock. Lots and lots of cock.

Disgusting faggots.

this is you
youtube.com/watch?v=nXZBm1Ec4Zc

>Larping this hard on a Taiwanese haberdashery chatroom

Yurofags? Nah, the muzzies are worse. But the Brits take the same limp-wristed faggot approach to warfare that they take to governing their inbred island.
As many as I could, sunshine.

reminder US Troops cry more than their orangutan-in-chief

meanwhile British troops youtube.com/watch?v=ggNQUvIDvuI

Nope. We didn't have barracks.
You can believe what you want to believe, little boy.

>t. Armchair warrior
Hitting 10th prestige doesn't count as actual tours of battle m8

>meanwhile British troops
Need U.S. logistic support.
Need U.S. combat support.
Can't even control 1 Iraqi city, or A-stan province without getting their heads kicked in by Haj.

You faggots were cancer.

Reed died while drinking heavily and arm wrestling a bunch of sailors half his age.

Just how alpha can a man be ?

keep dreaming, cletus.

You do realise you're not the only vet in the world right? And bigging yourself up merely makes you look a cunt...

Just a couple of handsome heterosexual men having a naked wrestle. Nothing more than that.

Fucking kekd

>t. Britfag child
How pathetic are you wasting hours of your life every day on a foreign website? Pretty sad.

Holy shit fuck off you moron. All you had to do was at least google if you didn't know who he was.

Oliver! (1968) and The Three Musketeers (1973) are two of my favourite Reed films.

Sure, Gallahad.
That's right, backpedal, bitch. You faggots are pure cancer.

We're done here, inbred island boy.

>it's an American larper turns up and shitposts a good thread with his little dick

The joys...

>Many of the stars came to understand this was to be a complex piece. Oliver Reed would do a nude wrestling scene with Alan Bates. He went as far as to persuade (and physically twist the arm of) director Russell to film the scene. Russell conceded and shot the controversial scene, which suggested the homoerotic undertones of Gerald and Rupert's friendship.
Why DID Oliver Reed insist so much on being filmed wrestling naked with a bisexual man?

He was far too deep for people.

To show off his masculinity, obviously

How is this not gay sex?

>I say to ma missus I put my plonker on the table and not take it off unless I get ma mushy peas

I can relate.

youtu.be/dpscJe4L9Do

>a bisexual man
People didn't know Alan Bates was bisexual until after he died and the memoir came out.

Erm, user, have you actually done sex ed yet?

That ending lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=2pMpyHhxGlo

Shelley Winters was an annoying cunt tbqh. He took it like a gentleman.

Do you even know what having sex means ?