/trek/

"Come to Quark's, Quarks is fun" edition.

Have a spin at the Dabbo table, or book a holosuite. If you have... sensitive business, let the owner know, and we'll arrange for some... privacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

tubedubber.com/?q=U9E2olGqUlU:JaU1X8_uMPE:0:100:0:0:1#
tubedubber.com/?q=U9E2olGqUlU:CMU2NwaaXEA:0:100:0:0:1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you think he arranged whores to be killed if the customer was into snuff?

was it rape?

>first episode of season 3
>Beverly is back for the first time in over a year
>the inevitable scene where Wesley gets mad because she's been absent for so long

One day 7 decided that she wanted to learn more about the process of biological assimilation. She instructed the Holodeck to create a simulation of the digestive system of a humanoid female at a scale of roughly 1000 to 1. As she was embarking on her expedition the holodeck failed when the ship encountered a major spatial anomaly. This anomaly happened to result in the presence of a wormhole exactly where the model's esophagus would be, a wormhole leading to the same point in the anatomy of Ezri Dax. The wormhole had a side effect: 7 was shrunk by it's subspace matrix down to one one-thousandth of her original size!

Dax felt something in her throat and swallowed, sending 7 down to her stomach. She wondered what it had been but it never occurred to her to look into the slight sensation of 'presence' in her mouth. It never occurred to her that one of the missing crew of the starship Voyager had been digested within her Trill stomach, fuel for her symbiont. But the symbiont had all of 7's memories, as a side effect of the digestion.

both pls

Now that the first season is half over, what was your favorite and least favorite parts of STD?

Me? The theme song is starting to grow on me, but I hate the opening credits.

Watching with a quasi-critical eye,I simply cannot take the concept of Tom Paris seriously anymore. At first I started making my Tom Paris posts as a joke ("Why don't they call it X instead of a Tom Paris? The name is misleading") but I'm starting to get annoyed whenever anyone uses the Tom. I just can't stop thinking about all the plot holes, the unbelievable decisions that people make, the fact that it's possible for the Tom Paris to work flawlessly while not responding to orders because of some major spatial anomaly, there's so much about the Tom Paris that doesn't make even a little bit of sense. And then there's the fucking B'Lanna. They put a bunch of Klingon pussy in a Starfleet uniform to engineering or something, but they can't set up a date outside of the Holodeck? Actually, we know that they CAN and DO do this--in that episode with the tether and they're in space, we see it done, it's the entire plot--and no amount of handwaving can make me believe that there is some reason that makes sense diegetically NOT to have done this before. And the helm almost never malfunctions; when it does, they can fix it, no problem. It's even more unbelievable than B'Lanna's ability to operate on the Doctor's mobile emitter brain without actually being a hologram genius like Zimmerman was. Why the fuck can't they make more Doctors? Why the fuck can't Tom Paris experience emotions but Moriarty can? If a Holodeck replicates Tom Paris on demand, why can't the replicate and better character? Why does that replicated Tom Paris lose cohesion when it leaves the Holodeck if it's replicated, rather than projected? Who decided that the Tom Paris was a good idea?

>I hate the opening credits.
Agreed, it just screams we want the Game of Thrones audience.

My favorite thing about the series has been the make up for Saru, it is on point every episode.

Everything else about the show is dreadful and I hope it ends abruptly.

>the Game of Thrones audience
There's no other kind of audience

Best part, the captain and the scared alien.
Worst part Michael and the faggot.

>Ensign Cutie and Lt. Jae

favourite: nothing

least favourite: it's another god damn fucking prequel from the shitty kirk era. the ambient fanservice noises from TOS sound horribly out of place. klingons are apparently just space-cavemen now instead of a warp-capable race. writers have obviously seen less than 10 hours of pre-JJ star trek

i think trek is pretty much dead lads. all that's left is "beam me up scotty" fanservice using entry-level trek nostalgia that normies recognize from their post-ironic t-shirts

>/trek/ threads have been reduced to copypasta and the same ms paint drawings spammed over and over by an unfunny namefag

>engineer
>Aryan
>appreciates Riker fanfic

what's wrong with him?

Favourite: Saru and Stamets

Least favourite: The Mudd episodes.

take a chill pill buddy boy. u 2 angerey

???

tubedubber.com/?q=U9E2olGqUlU:JaU1X8_uMPE:0:100:0:0:1#

I like the theme its fine. effects are good, I figure a few more seasons and everyone should be able to start to form a better opinion. too early to tell

sorry im just really butthurt that future-trek is stuck in permanent limbo so we can meander around with "safe" trek canon like klingons and shit and i blame normies for it.

i want more plots with the borg and we need to go to the future for that. unless they bring them back to the past. and at this point i think i would take that.

sheeeeeeeeeeit

Any Riker fatfic? Please?

onetvzion is good site for watching trek. watching ds9 on it now

tubedubber.com/?q=U9E2olGqUlU:CMU2NwaaXEA:0:100:0:0:1

Did the homosexuals have to be so fucking faggy?

That scene in the bathroom where they sucked on their prostate massagers/toothbrushes was just uncomfortable.

feel his powerbelly

What are the best crossover episodes? I really liked the TNG Scotty episode myself.

what is with so many trek pictures appearing all yellowed and blurry? the actual episodes never look like that. the pic that always gets posted of tasha and data with the "was it rape" caption also looks like this.

Who would win?

becuz people snipping tool pics and post

I prefered the dyson sphere scotty episode.

I liked Birthright Part 1 where Bashir was fascinated by Data. That was just a good episode, those dream sequences were fun.

Tell me how many lights do you see, Sup Forums?

ATTENTION BAJUR
WORK
I HAVE SEX
THIS IS IT

Was it Kino?
Yes.

Muslims have always been present of Europe, Istanbul is in Europe
Who would deny this?

I liked "Pathfinder" because it revealed that Janeway intentionally lied to Starfleet, not informing them the Maquis were given provisional ranks and uniforms.

>intentionally lied
Maybe she just forgot to tell them
Maybe the Holodeck couldn't display simulations of the Maquis crew in Starfleet uniforms because it was programmed not to

Biel is chasing Lokai on deck 3, please advise.

What is this "Europe" you speak of?
Some archaic separation of our united Earth?

*blocks your path*

"Commander, tell me about your weapons capabilities."

Half is in Europe and the other half is in Asia. It is the capitol of an Asian country though

STD has very little in common with JJ Trek though.
>the antagonist isn't a time-displaced supervillain
>their motivation isn't petty revenge
>they don't have a magic superweapon
>they aren't aiming it at Earth
Massive improvement.

Also, STD creates brand-new asshole characters, instead of taking beloved established characters and turning them into assholes Sarek and Mudd were already assholes in TOS, before anyone tries to correct me.

you should study Qu'ran as you study your television sacrilege
Istanbul Is capital of European Muslim state

How does he do it, Sup Forums?

I recommend a full spread of sexual organs

>i want more plots with the borg
No, John. You are the normies.

You're telling me Turkey is a "European Muslim State"? Sure man

his mouth is soft

>Maybe she outranks Picard because she sold out Chakotay two seconds after the series fades to black

>you should study Qu'ran as you study your television sacrilege

Had she only made a cameo she would be fondly remembered, instead I consider this character to be a total waste of time and a cunt to boot.

>If I ever see a pointy eared green blooded space nigger again I'll fucking flip and lynch him, Jim.
how did they get away with this in the 60s? Saying "fuck" on television was still verboten.

It's capital Istanbul is Europeen, it is European, it is Muslim
Yes, that is

i guess it's more just the aesthetic and tone that's "JJ-like". obnoxious flashy lights, trying to look like it's from the same ERA as TOS but still needs to be up to modern scifi standards, quips and over-the-top goofiness...

In the older episodes he looks exactly like Justin Bieber.

Stop arguing with that t*rkroach and ignore him.

"Belay that order!"

She outranks Picard because she got a ship home across 70K lightyears. Did you not watch the show?

oh come on , gainen was a wise old black granny with a heart of gold and a twinkle in her eye. like a plump, sexually unappealing gandalf

>Turkey
>European

Picard did that a few times.

They are very sensitive about how irrelevant they are in the west. Why Sup Forums? Because Sup Forums doesn't need religion. It instead IS A RELIGION. The religion of Star Trek, CIA/BANE, Chloe etc.

Anyways, back to ST.

Ankara is the capital not istanbul.
Also what does this have to do with trek?

I think it's a burger trying to paint Europe is Muslim.

>like a plump, sexually unappealing Gandalf
Does this phrasing imply Gandalf is actually sexually appealing?

DS9 is just so effin' comfy

>Also what does this have to do with trek?
Last thread was the worst /trek/ thread that we've had in weeks. This off-topic derailing is a continuation of last thread.

LOOOOOOOOOOOORD GARTH.

Come to Quark's, Don't walk run!

ian mckellen is a handsome man

*blocks your path*

"Don't you know this is Dominion territory Federation boy?"

ankara is sh*thole
Istanbul has holy mosque

It's kinda great that despite our cultural or religious differences, we still have Star Trek in common. Roddenberry would have loved that.

Haven't been on /trek/ for a while so what's this discussion about?

I am here to tell you, stop watching this program and give yourself to true religion

...50 years ago

it wasn't that bad

Ankara might be a shithole but the parlaiment is there so it is the capital besides every mosque is holy and even the smallest village in turkey has a mosque.
Also blue mosque>aya sofya

Istanbul is bastion of Islam in Europe

Don't be a faggot about it trek is good.

t.muslim

The Fallen?

Istanbul is many things though.
You can find atheists next to christians jews and muslims.

It's Sunday, shouldn't you be at mosque?

But I already pray to the prophets.
My pagh is strong.

Mosque is on friday not sunday.

Doesn't say much does it? Half of a Muslim country's city is only just part of a white, Christian/agnostic/atheist continent.

ATTEND
WORK
SEX
ALL

You must not have gotten the memo

Hey, Winn. So how big was Dukat's dick? Asking for a friend.

It's all trash. Every scene, every character, every piece of dialogue, all trash. Fuck you.

Gainen was a smug twat that added nothing, shit 10 Forward was a boring place and that is a reflection of the owners personality, Quark's was a bit shady but fun, Neelix's dinning room was well liked but got the job done and people did enjoy it from time to time, 10 Forward is just a shitty overall.

Have you ever seen a lizard penis?
Probably not because you can barely see it with your bare eyes.

What memo?

Never once spoke a single word.

STOP TALKING ABOUT SKY FAIRIES ASSHOLES THIS IS /TREK/