Did they ever fuck?

Did they ever fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2010/12/14/carrie-fisher-i-had-sex-with-princess-leia-fans-612025/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Carrie Fisher said a lot of things in her day... but none of them sounded like "no".

This.

even Chewie was in on it

Is Carrie Fisher the most attractive ugly person ever?

It Was a Different Time™.

Say what you will about her, but she wasn't afraid to go after what she wanted.

Even Tarkin tried to get some of that.

The only way I can describe it is that she wasn't good looking but was sexy.

Did everyone forget Carrie Fisher OD'd?

Yeah, sounds right.

Why are women so into the clearly homosexual, golden robot? I've encountered this before. Do they view him as a challenge?

Gross, man! They were brother and sister after all.

CF visibly aged in just the three short years separting TESB from ROTJ. She was still attractive, but the incessant drug use was beginning to take its toil. Sucks, man.

He was so cute before the accident

stormtroopers were lined up

Mark Hamill used to joke that he had a crush on her but she didn't pay much attention to him, which is either A) Him saying he never scored with her, or B) He did, but is trying to downplay it.

What's weird is that, while I agree he was more attractive pre-accident, I get the sense that his "original" face would have aged badly and given him a doofy look as he advanced into middle age. So, ironically, he's probably a more attractive older man than he would've been if he hadn't had the accident.

He's adorable.

I don't get the "they fucked" vibe from Hamill and Fisher.

But I sure as hell get it from Frakes and Sirtis.

>ugly person
she doesn't have ugly person features you idiot, plain is not the same thing as ugly at all. ugliness is repulsive you actually need to avert your eyes when you see it

I mean. Carrie's idea of fun back in the day used to be fucking a lucky nerd she met at a con.

They insist none of the main cast ever slept with each other.

Hamill is pure

>‘I certainly have, along the way, slept with a nerd. But I don’t think I ever got anything out of it except the sex. It was probably good. Nerds will surprise you. They’re way more enthusiastic. More bang with your buck,’ she told the New York Daily News.

metro.co.uk/2010/12/14/carrie-fisher-i-had-sex-with-princess-leia-fans-612025/

Billy Dee Williams also used to drop Pick Up Lines on her.

Billy D was a walking pick up line

Which makes the beta replacing him awkward.

It's called RD2, pleb