Brawl in cell block 99

Thoughts? Is this film soyboy?

Wouldn’t even know about it if you’ve didn’t make a thread daily about it.

>Is this film soyboy?
Vince Vaughn has soytits so yes

>wife cheats on him
>doesn't divorce her instantly

>Soyboy
Teenage virgin detected

Haha found the soyboy

Yeah. That's kind of what I was getting at with the soyboy reference. Isn't he just a cuck? Or is he a dude who's way down on his luck and he doesn't want to lose the one person he loves?

Only soyboys get triggered by the word soyboy

Is that soy?

I will say this. I've always liked Vince. He never seemed like a sell out. And then he comes out with this flick which is just a raw as fuck. I'm a bigger fan than I was before. Will watch all his movies now. Even the Breakup.

What's the essential soycore lads

Rather garbage along with Hacksaw Ridge. Wonder if the people here even like the movies or just say they do because of Mel and Vince’s political beliefs

Perks of Being a Wallflower
Paper Towns
Baby Driver
Capeshit
Donnie Darko
Get Out
Harry Potter
Star Wars post 70s and prequels

Low T detected. Hacksaw was beautiful. Saw it with the whole family and we all came out with tears in our eyes

fucking lmao, you're a family of soyboys.

watch the thin red line faggot

Were you crying because your whole family got tricked into watching a mediocre at best movie?

*stomps your path*

Hamm, Fox and Spacey's roles disqualify Baby Driver from being soyboy. Totally alpha in every way.

How is dying to save an autistic kid alpha?

If you didn’t tear up at the real life guy at the end you’re both fucking fags. Learn to respect your country and the sacrifices brave men made so you could shitpost in your chastity cages

Terrible film, go back to rêddit.