Isn’t she a Weinstein girl?

Isn’t she a Weinstein girl?

She was also found to be insane

I thought they loved getting raped? Why else would they import so many rapists?

definitely not white

>IM ON TELEVISION!!!!!!!!!

The ones who suck the dick for fame are the ones that are more vocal about "abuse".

What is an "open letter" supposed to achieve?

alerting the general public who don't pay attention to political news but might catch something if an entertainment figure says it

Main way that liberalism is spreading more and more

is this about muslim rapefugees or what?

So what? This is the game the producers wanted to play and now they're losing.

For some insane reason user is butthurt about people whose talent has absolutely nothing to do with their personal entertainment getting screwed over.

Those who are most guilty can be the loudest accusers. People have been doing it for millenia.

She’s Swedish

Why is she so brown? Is she really swedish?

>le 56 percent face

Of course she isnt dude. She is however a nu-Swede

Implying Swedes aren't brown now.

She tans a lot and she’s also 1/4th finn

I think it also explains why they're extremely SJW. They've actually been abused by these jewish producers and extrapolate that all men are that way.

It's not #allmen but it is #allwomen, dude.

It's like when a guy is super-homophobic. I always suspect it's because getting hit on by guys is super-creepy when you aren't into it. And it is. So that explains why women also say it's creepy.

Most actresses aren’t truly sjws, they just do it because it’s popular

>been abused
No, I mean they offer to suck a dick before it's offered, to get famous. They've not been abused.

Well that proves it. I heard one story where she offered, so the ones who say they were forced are definitely lying.

She's probably jewish

explain

Papa Vikander is in deep denial

could be laplander

I think that they are just larping as SJWs to cover up for the fact that their careers are totally fraudulent, built on willingly sucking dick for roles and media promotion.

100% white swede here

5’5 here
How do I get a tall giant sweed gf?

Money and status.
If you are ripped it helps.

>Import 8th century brown people by the millions
>What could possibly go wrong?

No doubt they will continue to blame any and all sexual assault on FUCKING WHITE MALES

reformed whores are the most self-rightous

>finn

Who the fuck comes up with this shit?

she's an actress

Liberals

Part finn, but not all swedes are blue eyed blondes.

She has a swedish blockhead that for sure.

>injecting your fucked up fetishes into your ""political"" satire
Why is the right filled with mentally ill rapists, lads?

Is there a lot of sexual abuse in Sweden against actresses?

What warranted this letter?

>Sex abuse in Sweden

hmmmm... what's happening in Sweden that this is a big problem now, after all it is a nordic utopia..

it always boggles me that 56%ers are unable to understand that some europeans have origins from other countries

>european education

People with low self esteem and/or trolls

>stupid bitches hold up refugees welcome sign, some of them were already getting slapped and molested within the opening minutes of refugees arriving.
>as a result these refugees have been going around in groups raping women and children and beating the shit out of any white knights who try to intervene
>now here's where it gets interesting, these dumb whores actually wanted these rapes because years of feminist brainwashing has turned the native male population into eunichs who are afraid to even talk to a girl, let alone rape her
>this is what feminists want these whores are fucked and should be getting their heads cut off with dirty steak knives
fuck muslims and fuck the rothschild-driven petro dollar.

>writing an open letter to rapists who can't read your language

Ayy lmao