Someboy at plebbit leaked clips from Infinity War

vimeo.com/244552785?activityReferer=1

Are your bodies prepared?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Earth1Anthony/status/934882811755995136?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2552123
twitter.com/IniciativaV/status/934882765815808002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. It looks fucking retarded, just like 90% of other capeshit.

>assemble one last time
>1000000 years of capeshit planned

eat my ass

>holds hand out
>Everyone walks past him
Okay that's a little funny
>He explains the joke
and it's gone

And exactly why should we care?

The entire Cinematic universe should have ended in the first avengers

>oh wow some characters team up...again

Looks like Capekino's back on the menu boys

>posting a shooped version

why?

a large portion of the audience wouldn't get it

>Is alive in the year 2017 and still too fucking retarded to tell what a fan poster is

Christ, you Sup Forumsmblr retards are the same ones who believe all the "Star Wars/Marvel/DC/etc 'leakers'" that come here, aren't you?

Black Panther is actually broken as hell, he could destroy spiderman.

>Thor BTFO Justice League
>Changes subject

Why weak shit like captain 56% have bigger pic than the only person who is somehow able to fight Thanos like Strange?

Groot is B, at least. Adult Groot approaches A.

>Thor not being S+ after his third movie.
>Scarlett Witch not being S(S++ when learn how to use his blend reality powers)
>Gay Panther not being one or two gaps above Captain America.
>Winter soldier not being in the same gap of cap.
>Spider it's ok, but in some time will be above Ironman.

every other shit it's okey

Will this be a 3 parter? Too many characters for one movie

>16 posters and it still isnt a tom thread

disappointing

LE ASSENDED ANCIENT

i fuck up. i mean Gay Panther should be below cap, not above.

>changes subject
>literally post about the movie
Helllllllo. Redddddit

oh shit its deleted, THEY CAUGHT HIM

Are people really THAT stupid?
Why do I even ask...

Damn, he looks cute as fuck with beard.

Changes the subject of the image and shitposting, brainlet

post the mirror faggot

Why is Strange S+ all he can do is teleport and create shitty energy shields

I can guarantee the guy leaking this shit DOESN'T work at a VFX company, because they would know better, plus the name Ascended Ancient is beyond cringe/i'm 14 and so deep. So this is a young teenager that is either the brother or son of someone that works at a VFX company who brought their work home with them.

He's destroyed their entire career now...

Thanos is the most generic bad guy I've ever seen.

Was the video taken down, the link isn't working for me.

of course it was, disney are trying their hardest to contain this

Confirmed for not knowing shit about capeshit

Spidey is a legit D rank hero though, he classifies as the weakest mutant rank in the X-Men scale.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT THE VIMEO LINK HAS BEEN DOWN FOR A LONG TIME. THE MARVELNEGROES ARE CRAWLING THIS THREAD TRYING TO BLOCK US.

POST A MIRROR, SOMEONE.

POST IT NIGGERS

Parker is Genius level intellect though, that combined with his abilities raise him up.

This is getting ridiculous now marvel just need to release the damn trailer or people will do it for them. I bet their gonna make another event out of it there why their delaying it. It should have been released over thanks giving like civil war would have been the perfect time for it so they get as many eyes on it as possible.

it's just the tilted comic con footage right?

where thor's on the windshield but he has both eyes?

The guy can fucking dimension hop and can do timeline fuckery, if anything S+ is too low.

Penis

Mirror
twitter.com/Earth1Anthony/status/934882811755995136?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2552123

It's an actual scene from the film

It makes people wanna watch it more when they think it was leeked or stoolon.

>twitter.com/Earth1Anthony/status/934882811755995136?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2552123

WOW THAT WAS UTTER SHIT

children wouldn't get it, they didn't grow up watching war movies like our generation did, user

>Dimension hop
Only because of the sling ring which is so easy to lose/be dispossessed of Mads took it from him.
>Timeline fuckery
Also not one of his innate powers. Only because of the time stone (what they're calling the Eye of Agaemotto in the MCU) which he gets cucked of in Infinity War by Corvus Glaive, Thanos henchman.
Strange is magical Tony Stark tier

good to see drax is back to gotg1 levels and not the meme spewing retard he was in vol 2

Obviously it's bad . Disney doesn't try

It isn't finished you mong. It's literally a lot of black screen with Josh Brolin in his mo-cap suit

So how many of the heroes are getting axed off in Infinity War?

I think there were a bunch more. Is thanos not shown because they haven't done the CG work yet?

Parker can easily shove Wolverine through some of Stark's "unbreakable" glass. He holds back or else he'd kill villains with his punches

Scarlet witch is one of the most powerful ones, more than vision

>Spidey
>D rank
>weakest mutant rank
>clowns all the X-Men including Wolverine

Whar are Gamora's powers? She seems so useless

And what can star lord do now after GoTG2 i cant remember what is his pacman power is called

this def isnt the company working on the trailer. its someone working on the effects for some sections of the movie. the same vfx company did some effects for justice league as well, because the guy leaked that last week.

Damn this looks really fucking good, way better than Justice League

>Whar are Gamora's powers? She seems so useless
Seems like she's just supposed to be the Black Widow of Guardians.

the mouse is gonna find the leak and choke them to death

>>clowns all the X-Men including Wolverine

Wolverine is one of the weaker ones too...He couldn't school Iceman or any Omega Level mutant

She ripped a cannon off a space ship, shoulder mounted it and walked a few dozen yards firing its entire payload.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS GOING TO FLOP SO HARD

Gamora has super strength and endurance, not sure what else though

>Batista couldn't take on Josh Brolin
>Thanos sounds like Brolin and Disney gave up all effort

The fuck is this?

:(

It'll make Justice Leagues entire gross in its first week

Still salty that your League bombed? :^)

This bugged me

It's still not fully edited silly

Stronger, faster and with more endurance than average. She also has a healing factor, plus is a trained space assassin

twitter.com/IniciativaV/status/934882765815808002
new Source

it has to be pretty obvious who it could be. i think they have 10+ companies that work on any movie. so they just have to find the one that only worked on those sections and double check that with the leaks from the justic league clips.

it can't be someone that works there. no way in hell are they that retarded. its a brother or son of someone that works there, or maybe someone broke in and stole a hard drive.

after what happened with wolverine origins, no one working on VFX would ever leak shit.

>One of the weaker ones
There are very few omegas, like a handful at best.
Wolverine is still top tier, near indestructible. Ridic healing. Just because there's 5 people stronger then him it doesn't mean he's shit. I don't even like his boring ass character but he's objectively top tier.
Stop talking about things you know nothing about cuck

I know Sup Forums hates capeshit but its hard not to be excited for something that is the culmination of nearly twenty films; whether or not its good or bad

You made this post full well knowing that the scene is obviously unfinished sound and visuals wise. Why?

This is unfinished footage, they are more than likely going to put some effects on Brolins voice. I’d be fine with just his regular voice desu.

Some VFX guy did an AMA on /r/DC_Cinematic (hurr hurr Reddit I know but the original leaker is over there, so I went to go see if there were other clips, they're Ascended ancient for those who didn't peep the watermark) and said he knew exactly who the dude doing the leaking is. If he knows, RIP to the guy when the Mouse guns for his ass.

Looks great for unfinished footage, great use of sets and practicals desu it seems a lot more grounded and less space-CGI-fest than the others

Cap
Vision
Drax
Loki
Nebula

>No ant-man is the poster
I'm beyond mad

Meant for

lol damage control much?

>Wolverine is still top tier, near indestructible. Ridic healing. Just because there's 5 people stronger then him it doesn't mean he's shit. I don't even like his boring ass character but he's objectively top tier.

i don't think there are any official rankings but fans put him somewhere near the bottom

based

Predict it's opening weekend
$230m+ domestic
$340m foreign

he's just tiny like an ant so you can't see him. Try zooming

I think it will do quite well. Probably not Avengers 1 levels, but definitely quite high at least $500M in the US

I agree. I’m invested in this.

this is gonna sound crazy but

i think it might do better than JL

Mantis's space-martial arts pose resembles a mantis...

stahpit marble.

Are you retarded?

You can hear Josh Brolin's Thanos voice at the end of Age of Ultron. Quit being retarded.

weekend

No Mayweather-Pacquiao opening week, so it should do Avengers 1 numbers with casuals thinking this is the last one

>falcon is a D while hawkeye (E+) would tag him at least twice in the air without even having to look

>Strange without the stone (which shouldn't be counted here) can only has one offensive ability thus far...a fucking magic whip is anything other than a B at most currently

>cap and buck aren't the same level
>starLord (who is just human now) above widow who would kill him and hawkeye who is a trained agent and a better h2h fight and better sharpshooter

>mantis anything other than Z

>gamora is a C+ at best

Someone give me the story leaks. I don't care to wait.

That's what I'm guessing, but I don't even know where this came from.

I'm glad normies finally realize how strong Thor is. I remember back when people thought iron man could beat Thor in the avengers.

But him being the weakest mutant class is horseshit. Spidey sense mixed with his agility alone makes him nigh invulnerable. Add his strength (which is massive, can kill a man with one punch strong), wall crawling and web swinging and you have a powerful fucking character. He is written as a way more useless character than he really could be. His powers are amazing (no pun intended).

What world are you from?