ITT: Sup Forums in 1980

VADER IS LUKE'S FATHER

hahaha le epic here's jhonny!!

Saturday Night Live is fucking great, hope it goes on for 40 years

do you think it's legit boys?

>that kerning

>we got this instead of a new Trek series

V

If Sup Forums existed in 1980 then logically pirating and memes would have existed too

Autism

DARTH VADER IS LUKE'S DAD

dream on dweeb
>legit
what is this bizarre vernacular which you speak?

JUST FUCK MY FRANCHISE UP SENPAI.
What is Lucas thinking? How will forcefags ever recover?

>obligatory/v/eddit post

Daily reminder Reagantards that rad Carter is gonna win

>HULKFAGS BTFO!!!
>DC does it again boys!!

k i n o

But I think I would of done it a lot differently desu. Superman should be more depressed, he smiles too much, there needs to be more Christian imagery, Zod should be way more intense and it needs waaaay more explosives and destruction overall.
I'm seriously thinking of persuing a career in film making and having a shot at making my own Superman film, but I'm not going to call him Superman.

screenshot this.

CNN has recently launched

LMAO Ronald Reagan the B list actor is going to uniroically try to run for US president!

Hahahahahaha, how's he even going to pull that off? Carter is going to sweep him in the polls. As soon as he solves this little hostage crisis in Iran people will realize what a strong leader he is.

>le 83.1% face
Man, if America isn't careful they might go as low as 70% white. They should probably enforce their border.

We just have to grant the illegals amnesty this one time, then everyone will be happy forever, and the question will never come up again and we can secure the borders unopposed.

marvel jive ass turkeys shamed yet again

Anyone watch Friday the 13th? Why the fuck does the villain become so useless against the final camper?

>and don't call me Shirley

looooooooooooool

>based Shirleyposter

>tfw no new wave gf

Will that plane scene ever be topped?

>superman surrenders his powers to be with lois
>gets BTFO by some guy at a diner
>hikes thousands of miles in far-north weather and with serious injuries to get his powers back
>total screen time: 5 minutes

I’ll be in my dad’s ballsack next year.
I wonder what I was.

>mfw went to see The Shining, then looked at reviews and box office numbers
Why are people so fucking dumb

oh fugg this hits hard

Weird to think in just 20 years it'll be a different century

>546 days until Star Wars 3

BASED

radical!

best show on TV?

>in b4 gb2/x/

OH SHIT!!! cant wait for another 30 years to see what oct 21 2015 is really like!!!!

Name someone more JUST than Jewburg. I'll wait. All you jawsfags pretending he was the next Kubrick.
>MUH SPECIAL EFFECTS
>MUH CHILD PRODIGY
It's over. The studios will never let him direct again.

>Another tasteless (...no pun intended you disgusting obese American fuck), shitty, and STUPID FUCKING THREAD
>Poster and other arr-tards on this thread are most assuredly AMERICAN

Fuck all of you for thinking Canada is "irrelevant"

Seriously, if I could, I would give each and very single one of you the middle finger.

Fuck it.

I'd actually just punch the shit out of you, you fat fucks. You deserve it for being a nation built on EVIL.

You have estrogen in your water for fucks sake.

And yet, you have THE FUCKING GALL TO CALL CANADA AN "IRELEVANT" COUNTRY?

FUCK YOU.

If I could run across a football field and punch all of you in the fucking face, really fucking hard, I would.

Yes you fat fucks, in the superior country of CANADA, we can run the length of a field due to having fitness standards.

Also all of your women are slutty as fuck.

In Canada, our women are raised with traditional values. They could also eat the fuck out of yours too, due to all your women being fat as fuck, or small and slutty, making them mobile/easy to carry as they go around fucking everything in sight, as typical with American women.

A nations values are based on how strong our family values are; and evidently with divorce being as high as it is in USA, you people are a ruinous country.

Have fun getting distracted by your liberal news, your cancerous and racist right wing, and your dumb pop culture while the Canadians continue to excel in strides.

Lol fuck America, and fuck all the Americans reading this comment.

You are all high octane cancer.

You fat fucks are more harmful for the planet than the last 20 war lingering civilizations combined.

When we start to colonize space, don't be surprised when the superior CANADIAN military gets the jump on you and destroys you in the void of space.

We'll inherit the galaxy while you stay on the earth, getting fatter and sluttier.

You can't call yourself a real """"""country"""""" when you have the chance of getting shot at.

This guy will be running for president

Yeah, and next you'll tell me that a washed up B actor will run too.

cool! he's the business man america loves! especially in NYC he is sure to win

Yeah, but he's going to be another fucking liberal democrat.

>ITT people thinking California will turn blue
California? The state of Nixon, Reagan and John Wayne? California has a better chance of becoming Mexico.

Oh fuck off. Close Encounters was kino.

Man, that hurt me more than is should have...

most superior franchise coming through

SoCal here. We had a good run. And at least the whole West is turning to shit, not just us.

what is this?

some flick spielberg is producing. you haven't heard it from me but it's gonna change the game

12 channels is plenty. No need for any more.

>tfw you're the only one in your school who has seen this

this needs to be a huge film franchise desu, would be impossible to fuck it up.

why is cinema so shit these days? nothing good is made anymore. I'll bet this decade will be the worst in cinema to date.

A fucking NYC liberal won't win with this disaster in man-shape called "Jimmy Carter"

nice fake poster/ is that the hercules in ny guy?

I bet you like """Golden Age""" Hollywood shit.

They’re remaking The Thing?
Jesus, Hollywood has run out of ideas.
That industry is dead.

Why not? The Thing from Another World took it's idea from a book anyway.

I heard that guy that made Terminator is doing the Alien sequel. I mean both are similar quasi slasher films I guess, a strange non human sci fi threat hunting down a scared woman but I just think alien 2 will end up treading water as a result of that. Another horror sequel with nothing new to bring to the franchise. Probably won't even find out what laid those eggs because they'll be too busy trying to replicate the successes of the first one.

are you serious? nothing can beat the original.

and we got a great movie from that already. Its probably gonna be shit anyway. I mean its from the guy who did Halloween.

I come from the year 2017
Quick rundown on what movies are like in the future:
>Capeshit is everywhere
>Marvel movies are more popular than DC movies
>The Hulk and Thor are bigger box office draws than Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman
>Star Wars was bought by Disney, who's started a cinematic universe consisting of at least two new trilogies, multiple standalone spin-off films, tons of TV shows, video games, and an endless barrage of tie-in products. It's worse than hell.
>Stephen Spielberg is still making movies but they're all shit now
>George Lucas hasn't made any other movies except the Star Wars prequel trilogy in the early-2000s but they're all shit
>The theater industry is tanking because people are pirating movies on their computers
>The most respected film critics are nerdy manchildren who only review capeshit
>Virtually all of hollywood has been accused of sexual assault

>The theater industry is tanking because people are pirating movies on their computers
sounds legit

Michael Myers BTFO

> Halloween
> Bad

>Michael Myers BTFO

Reminder that Mrs. Voorhees was the killer.

What are these "cum-pew-tears" you speak of?

Raging Bull was a good movie but I still prefer Taxi Driver.

Do you think we'll find out why Darth Vader killed Luke's father?

Didn't read, LOL

so a friend of mine gave me a list of films coming out next year.

Raiders of the Lost Ark - made by Spielberg, the guy who did Jaws and Close Encounters. sounds kinda neat honestly

Excalibur - Movie about king arthur. this is from the guy who made Zardoz and the Exorcist 2. I wonder how much he will fuck it up. How he even gets funding I dont know.

Escape from New York - from the Halloween guy. Apparently it takes place in the future

Mad Max 2 - Kinda hyped about it

Das Boot - Some german submarine minseries. probably boring

The Evil Dead - some horror about demons.

Halloween 2 - Im hyped probably will be like the first

Friday the 13th Part 2 - Also hyped. hopefully as good as the first.

I bet most of these are going to suck. The last two might be good though

I think he means one of these things.

Although, good luck getting a movie on this fucking thing.

>>Capeshit is everywhere
>>The theater industry is tanking because people are pirating movies on their computers

I don't know what cape shit means but I'm guessing it's the super hero films you listed? I'm calling BS on everything you listed being how would people running around in tights be the most popular films? Some of the heroes you listed don't even have any way to be shown in a film.
Going to rotoscope Thor's lightning I don't see how that's cost effective. How many companies can even do that in 2017? Going to wire harness his hammer so it can fly? That's lame.
The Hulk? Lou Ferrigno will be 66 years old in 2017 and you're saying his tv show The Incredible Hulk is a popular movie in 2017? No.. Even if he was popular I don't see any way he could still be Hulk level jacked at 66 years old as he is now on tv.

THE most BS is saying computers are being used to watch films. Like I'm sure Commodore is still around in 2017 and making even better PC that my Commodore VIC-20, like maybe a Vic-400 or whatever. Yet I have a hard time seeing how they are going to play a move that looks a good as the new VHS tapes that just came out. Plus even modern floppy disk games are too big to download off BBS dial up but people are doing full films in 2017? No.. you are full of shit. How would they even get into the PC? Do they have PC+VHS combos in 2017?

who the FUCK would even want to watch a movie on that over in a theater?

>He watches this shitty friend simulator
They're hsck frauds

>Escape from New York
You can't convince me that Kurt "Disney" Russell can make a convincing action star.

Norman fags will defend her storyline being shoehorned into Arthur v Lancelot Dawn of Camelot

*Boorman fags

>Halloween 2 - Im hyped probably will be like the first
>Friday the 13th Part 2

Lame ass sequels... I'm going to guess #2 is the last Friday the 13th film we ever seen. Hopefully when that and Halloween 2 tank at the box office hollywood will get back to making original films again. I doubt they will be able to keep coming up with sequels much longer as a biz model. I'm thinking we just need a few more flops to happen then by say 1985 we don't see another sequel to anything ever again, just not enough money in them.

I don't know, he seemed cool in The Deadly Tower.

Bo Derek is my waifu

the fuck's a waifu

Honestly, I really liked the soundtrack. I don't understand all the hate it got.

>Bo Derek is my waifu

Yeah she is going to be huge star. I also find it funny that her big break out film is 10 and John Belushi's big break out film is 1941. That's clearly a sign we will be seeing both of them in better projects for decades.

>young fag doesn't remember 1941

>He's not a boomer.

You should of died in Japan grandad.

>there are people born after 1960 in our movie discussion club
Jesus time flies fast

>confusing the year with the film, not taking in context clues like the director we're talking about or the year in OP

no u

can you imagine if they made a movie with superman, batman, wonder woman, the flash and aquaman TOGHETER in one film!!??
It would be literally the best movie of the universe and it would make like a trillion dollars box office worldwide!

>if they made a movie with superman, batman, wonder woman

>no Wonder Dog on your list
>make Super Friends into a movie
>don't have Wonder Dog
>thinking it would make money

>should of

Next year's animated movies look kino lads
>The Fox and the Hound
>Heavy Metal
>American Pop
I hear Heavy Metal's gonna...get this...show BOOBS.

RANK THE MEDIUMS IN THIS YEAR

Music > Movies > TV

This movie was good, I hope they make a couple of sequals.

ooOOOOoooOOO...oooOOOOooo...
this is the ghost of Alfred Hitchcock
I will haunt the Sup Forums board until I get a sticky
oooOOOOooooOO...OOOOOoooo

>I'd buy that for a dollar
What did he meme by this?

haha i can say the word nigger if theres context and not go to jail

Boy, I sure love cocaine.

What did we think of coco?

Anyone else got GRIDS?