Opinions?

Opinions?

Micheal Keaton is always good
Rest of the film is kinda bad and looks cheap

Alright for a marvel turd, different enough from what they normally shit out.

enjoyable but easily the most forgettable marvel movie this year

Worst Spooderman movie.

wasn't as good as the first two raimi flicks but still a solid and fun Spidey movie

Iron Man didn't distract from Peter's story like most feared, which was nice

Michael Keaton was a good villain and the twist surrounding him was genuinely surprising

spiderman chode cumming

Michael Keaton as vulture is the best part of the movie. Average Marvel movie otherwise

How can you possibly think this was worse than the two ASM flicks

end fight sequence could've been a little longer utilizing peters ability to fight in the air,land and walls and switch between the three peters competition with flash could've been more emphasized I get its an academic rivalry but pete was shown to be smarter and have more friends the rest of my problems with the movie got solved in the end hope we get to see more of happy being annoyed with pete

Fairly decent, especially for a marvel movie. Keaton is great, Holland isn't terrible, and a lot of it is genuinely witty. That being said, a lot of it is generic, banal capeshit.

>This year
What a sad world we live in.

Everything in the film sucked shit.

Yet another thread of Sup Forums hating on this movie.

NEXT...

>Iron Man didn't distract from Peter's story like most feared, which was nice

Why did Tony stop at giving him an AI suit with advanced weaponry and basic safety features? Why doesn't he give the high school kid he sends into combat the same kind of armor he himself uses?

What did Marvel Studios mean by this?

>do you lay eggs?

what did they mean by this?

The worst Marvel movie so far

Everyone was fucking ugly. “MJ” looked like a bulldog. I’m all for diversity, but why brownies gotta be butt ugly?

They shoulda taken a real chance and used miles morales as their spiderman as opposed to peter parker that way sony can pimp out PP to fox so they can do the deadpool x spidey crossover.

Sony is so dumb. I should be in charge of the spidey movie rights.

pretty gud movie but too many niggers

shut up, the cast is perfect

FIrst asm was fine

Fun teenage flick. If you're not a teen though, it has nothing of value. Birdman is the second best MCU villain.

U G L Y

G

L

Y

I'm gonna shove to your faces pics of them everytime someone is calling them ugly

ASM1 is still the best spider-man
>but muh raimi-man
they might be better films, but not better spiderman films

Pros:
-Michael Keaton was great, and his character had believable motivations
-Pretty decent acting from Tom Holland
-Plot explored chitauri invasion repercussions which in the rest of the MCU, even when addressed directly, feels cheap and weightless

Cons:
-Every nanosecond MJ was on screen was fucking cringeworthy
-Tacked on selfie vlog web 4.0 shit at the beginning of the movie which not only was cinematographically insulting, but felt rushed plot-wise, you can tell some writer struggled to integrate Civil War into this movie and failed.
-Exaggerated amount of gadgets, gizmos and thingamajiggs in spidey's suit are distracting and feel cheap
-Photography and music score felt uninspired/generic, as per marvel studios standard

Pretty much all I can think of that is not nitpicking.

I believe this is the order:

Raimi II
Raimi I
Homecoming
ASM
ASM II
Raimi III

Back to Sup Forums with your pleb taste.

that was unpleasing to think about

Switch Raimi III and ASM II and you have my opinion.

>muh diversity
>muh black this and that
>muh 56%
>muh amerimutts
>muh capeshit sucks but I can't stop talking about it
>muh Homecoming was a box office catastrophe
>muh reeeeeee

don't you guys get tired of the same thread

Soykino

>aunt may finds out peter is spidey
worst.spiderman.ever.

She probably thought he put on the suit because he's just a big fan of spiderman, it was all just a misunderstanding.

Wasn't he also crawling on the ceiling?

She came in when he was already on the floor, I think.

Lets hope you're right

Both are unwatchable

Tom is amazing as Spider-man. That's all.

I think it was boring. It's like nothing happened through the whole movie. All "Peter is just a regular kid and have kid problems" part is not interesting. Keaton is a great actor, but there is nothing in his character. Wow, he lost his job and now wear awesome suit and sells alien weapons for money? Cool story indeed.

Who is that token white kid?

Homecoming was unwatchable altogether. The first ten minutes of asm2 was better than anything this shit produced. Even the effects were better.

>Tom is amazing as Spider-man.

Not really, he's amazing as tony's bitch. Spidey used to be a superhero, Tom is no superhero.

Spider-Man: Stranger Things is pretty good.

I'm glad that Iron Man wasn't in the movie that much as the posters and trailers made it appear to be.

Nah ASM had a really good cast and was only let down by the lame Lizaed villain
While obviously not as good as even Raimi's Spider-Man 3 it's still better than homecoming's Le Epic Wacky Spider Suit

>-Photography and music score felt uninspired/generic, as per marvel studios standard
Eh, the orchestral version of Spider-man's cartoon theme song is probably the best piece of soundtrack the MCU has had.

raimi I > raimi II

>The final five minutes of asm2 was better than anything this shit produced.
Fixed that for you.

Vulture was fucking cool.

His only motivation is "I want more money".

I kinda like Vulture as a villain but goddamit I hate spider man actor and friends.

>has a motivation appeals to the average joe
>has a cool ass costume
sounds pretty good to me

I'm talking about his acting you moron not how the character is written, learn how to read.

Mcu movie rankings :
1.Iron man 1
2.winter soldier(except for dozzilions of cuts per second action scenes)
3.gotg(not the characters part)(neither the plot)
4.homecoming(keaton part)
5.iron man 3 (the middle part)

2 > 1 > 3 > HC > ASM1 > ASM2

Why is "MJ" even in the poster? Not-Ganke and Vulture's daughter did far more in the movie.

I overall liked the movie. The suit and the vulture were my favorite aspects. Idk I didn't like the way they portrayed Flash even tho he wasn't super fleshed out in these movies, to begin with.

That's the perfect motivation. Tons of amazing, interesting things have been done in the pursuit of money.

>has a cool ass costume
Can't argue with that part.

Tony tried. Right at the end of the movie he offers Peter an armored Spider suit, but Peter turns it down to go back to helping old ladies cross the road

First half of the movie is just rehashing stuff that Raimi 1 did far better and then comes the really shitty villain that wants to turn everyone into lizard monsters for some reason.

>I'm talking about his acting you moron not how the character is written, learn how to read.

He was able to play this role because it suited him, as an actual superhero he'd be pretty unbelievable.

It made sense in the beginning of the movie with all "I have a family to feed" stuff. I don't think it was the case later on.
I just feel like Keaton is great and visual design is awesome, but character himself is not a match for all the cool stuff.

Cheap looking garbage made for 12 year olds.

the moment when michael keaton opens the door.. i 1000% applaud the movie for that

otherwise, pretty forgettable. not bad, just.. ive forgotten most of it already, except for the shoehorned leftist political bullshit with that chick

>ive forgotten most of it already, except for the shoehorned leftist political bullshit with that chick

t.drumpftard

>tfw got tricked by this shit's high RT score
This was easily 45%

Micheal Keaton is the only saving grace of this shit.

I dont care for when movies try desperately to appeal to younger generation, not even when I was a teenager.

>doesnt enjoy shoehorned politics in family-films
>must be a trumptard

good job on contributing to the ideological division of western society, you fucking retard

forgettable for a straight guy like you,but not for me.

Not as bad as I expected, it was a decently entertaining popcorn flick, par for the course for the MCU. Whole thing felt kind of sterile though but again, kind of par for the course for the MCU at this point. Just streamlined entertainment synthesized to appeal the the widest possible audience.

I watched pic related right afterwards and my god it was like night and day. Such a shame we only got 2 Raimi spiderkinos before studios realized they could interfere and ruin whole franchises

All the motivation a Spider-Man villain needs, aside from a small handful like Dr. Octopus who's a cerebral narcissist.

Can't target kids soon enough to prevent them from turning into punchable nazis like you.

i cant tell if youre actually retarded, or merely pretending

>punch nazis xD
soyboy hivemind

my dude, i think youre lost. this isnt tumblr

Soy>Meat, save the planet!

>Flash "Chad" Thompson AKA Agent Venom is cast as a hispanic dork
>Ned Leeds AKA Hobgoblin is cast as a fat Asian
>"""""MJ""""" is cast as an awkward/ugly brown girl

No.

better than justice league and wonder woman

And batman vs superman

>I want to steal more stuff
>Stealing is bad so I won't let you to do that
That's the philosophical conflict behind that? Why would anyone care about it?

Yeee we love forced diversity, yeeee we love the globalist agenda, yeeeee. Boycott JEWRYWOOD

Amazing spider man movies are literally better

Stop being such a thin skinned faggot. The PC jokes were funny

yes goym

Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man 1 > Spider-Man: Homecoming > The Amazing Spider-Man 1 > Spider-Man 3 > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Best Peter Parker: Tobey > Tom > Andrew
Best Spider-Man: Tom > Andrew > Tobey
Overall: Tom > Tobey > Andrew

>Best Peter Parker: Tobey

they cant all just want to end/rule the world

I hate the suit design they gave him. Only thing it had going for it was the web pits but they were barely shown/used.

ASM2 still has the best live action Spidey suit of all time.

Eat an animal, don't be a fag!

yea cuz "i want to shoot a blue laser into the sky and kill everyone" is so complex & interesting

>ASM2 still has the best live action Spidey suit of all time.

Many people think so but I like the new one. I like this shade of red more.

>recycling low effort Jew jokes
Ah, that explains everyrhing. Thanks.

since i've been tracking these movies, gonna leave my two cents:

not better nor worse than SM or ASM, different

Keaton Vulture was a memorable and astonishing character. The door scene is probably in my top 5 scenes of the entire year.

Tom did an AMAZING job, knowing the kid, i applaud him for the work he managed to pull off, specially avoiding his english aspects and become utterly an american kid

complaints aboust the cast? none, they are all perfect, the guy that plays Flash is amazing and, though completely different, I am ready to embrace that and see what they come up with.

i'm going to laugh at all the faggots that have poor taste in cinema when the sequel comes out and all of the characters return and are even better this time around...

also, McFuckingGargan is a beast... bring in Scorpion and Kraven once and for all Disney

>Kraven

I'm afraid Sony owns him.

Pretty good movie. Had some decent laughs, Vulture was awesome, and Tom Holland is probably my favorite Spiderman to date.

I felt like the 'serious' scene when Peter gets trapped under the rubble could have been a lot better; I think it would have great if during Peter's whole breakdown while trapped he weakly calls out for Uncle Ben. The dude isn't mentioned once the whole movie, calling out to him would have been such a powerful line. Instead we got some lame-ass voice-over from Tony that really didn't need to exist.

Sony owns Spider-Man too, yet here we are

Don't mind the others, but holy fuck why did they cast Flash Thompson as that kid? I know it means they're probably not gonna do Agent Venom but it really doesn't sit right with me.

They indirectly mention him once after the Ferry scene.