Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNAmlcZHNag
youtube.com/watch?v=1TFz9Q3QaH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Instagram: The Movie.

>Mother!
>!
Why. And why does the poster look so awful

As in whoever liked it is a pleb? Agreed.

Do you agree with this question:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNAmlcZHNag

youtube.com/watch?v=1TFz9Q3QaH0

t.pleb

>click on link
>girl with edgy hairstyle
>"hello babies"
Aaandd closed. What was the question. I'm not listening to a fake nerd eCeleb

it's too bad we live in a world where people who look like that are taken seriously

So, all Aronovsky movies are shit except The Wrestler. Did he somehow manage to make another good one, or is the OP just a retarded pleb?

>not just posting the question she asks

SchoolingPayedForByYourParents
>>>/I/ShopAtThriftStoresNotForThePricesButForTheExperienceAndHipsterCred
>>>/M/yBlackFriends

>inception
>Dunkirk
>interstellar
>shit

>muh biblical allegory
>muh nature
I watched the interview where he summarised the entire premise of the film and now I don't need to see it because its 100% certified wank

>watch interview
Please leave

>>>>r/ekt

dude biblical references means it's deep lmao

:D haha

I really wanna fug this dreidel-robber. Will this movie give me a boner, or will I just be really bummed out?

>deep
Stop watching movies

Saved me from having to watch Jennifer Laurence pretend she can act. Also is it in her contract that she has to bang literally anyone who secures her a film deal?

I liked his christian allegory bull in a china-shop better when it was called Noah.

I liked the movie, but was warned to stay away from the interview. Friends said he basically neutered his own movie the moment he opens his mouth.
Can anyone confirm that?

muh biblical allegory

No

why? have you seen the movie? the exclamation in the title is pretty clear, it comes from a specific line

You're just ignorant. It's obvious what she looks like but she's hardly an SJW if that one video she did on superhero beauty standards is anything to go by

>father walks into room
>"so user you know that movie, 'mother'"
>yes
>"I was just reading an article explaining the meaning of the ending scenes which had [spoils the entire last act]

>still doesnt post the question

to be fair the narrative is less important than the films intense atmosphere

??????????
user are you high

What is this dialogue referencing?